+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kpu surrey offer letter for jan 2020

Joban bajwa

Star Member
Aug 30, 2015
The classes will start in January...so you have to go to canada few weeks before the classes start to get a study permit at the airport and submit it to them as they require...others can suggest as well i am not that professional in these matters
Ya true... sandeep did u get any update?

Sandeep 1708

Sep 9, 2019
It is still incomplete documentation but they have received my reference letters and personal statement(SOP) an hour ago.
Do we have to send references letter and sop...because they didn't asked me and i haven't send them...and how did you know they have received it

Joban bajwa

Star Member
Aug 30, 2015
Should i send the reference letter too...and do you have the format of the letter
Yes.... u can discuss with ur agent but i believe u should make these and ltr and SOP. Yes i have format and can share with u but it would be good for u if u write own ur own.
You can have a help of my reference letters

Joban bajwa

Star Member
Aug 30, 2015
Sandeep wt about ur profile?
My profile was not that strong rather i was having 7 bands but my marks in graduation are 6.63 cgpa

Sandeep 1708

Sep 9, 2019
Yes.... u can discuss with ur agent but i believe u should make these and ltr and SOP. Yes i have format and can share with u but it would be good for u if u write own ur own.
You can have a help of my reference letters
I just want the format...rest i am good at writing the content...it would kind enough of you for the format