+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kpu surrey offer letter for jan 2020

Vasusharma

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
Guyz for the hard copy of transcripts the agent told me to go to the CBSE board, Mohali and request them to send the transcripts, they will send to the university directly. Is there any other way to send the transcripts??

Sandeep 1708

Sep 9, 2019
Guyz for the hard copy of transcripts the agent told me to go to the CBSE board, Mohali and request them to send the transcripts, they will send to the university directly. Is there any other way to send the transcripts??
Is kpu asking for a hard copy of high school transcript too?

Ravneet Brar

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
I had sent them from my school, not cbse board

Saloni Talwar

Aug 31, 2019
India
What about your OL ..any update?
Nope my agent got a revert today of the reminder
It said that the students application is in review we will surely let you know once the assessment is done
Agent is saying to wait till next week then decide what to do so lets see am waiting for now meanwhile langara's email will be received by today or tomm

Reactions: Sandeep 1708

Sandeep 1708

Sep 9, 2019
Nope my agent got a revert today of the reminder
It said that the students application is in review we will surely let you know once the assessment is done
Agent is saying to wait till next week then decide what to do so lets see am waiting for now meanwhile langara's email will be received by today or tomm
Hope for the best don't worry you will receive your OL soon

Reactions: Saloni Talwar

cimci

Nov 26, 2018
Kpu requires study permit submission before the classes start. But there is not any study permit given before we enter Canada. How can someone send it ?do we suppose to send study permit approval correspondence letter ?

Sandeep 1708

Sep 9, 2019
Kpu requires study permit submission before the classes start. But there is not any study permit given before we enter Canada. How can someone send it ?do we suppose to send study permit approval correspondence letter ?
The classes will start in January...so you have to go to canada few weeks before the classes start to get a study permit at the airport and submit it to them as they require...others can suggest as well i am not that professional in these matters