+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

KPU jan intake 2019

aji1

Jul 14, 2019
I applied for Operations and supply chain management diploma and paid 1500 CAD initially. Total fee of 2 years is 23000 CAD round about. And I have 11 courses in total.
I am applying for the same diploma in supply chain. how is it in KPU? i have another options also in TRU for same courses. Which is better?

Kamal9266

Jun 3, 2019
Ye
Did anyone apply for visa yet?
Can someone help me with the complete process I am a Sept 2019 intake at KPU
Have applied for visa, got biometrics request, however dont know what to expect next?
I haven't done the medicals yet, do i need to do it upfront or wait for the letter???
Yes i m.also applied for September to kpu...i get passport request...after that wht is nxt

Fatima Intzar

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
I am applying for the same diploma in supply chain. how is it in KPU? i have another options also in TRU for same courses. Which is better?
Kpu is a good institute... Honestly speaking I don’t know about TRU. BTW what is the full form of TRU?

Fatima Intzar

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
Ye

Yes i m.also applied for September to kpu...i get passport request...after that wht is nxt
Just wait for your visa stamp now and get ready to fly for Canada... have you registered for courses? If yes then which of the courses you have registered for?

Kamal9266

Jun 3, 2019
Just wait for your visa stamp now and get ready to fly for Canada... have you registered for courses? If yes then which of the courses you have registered for?
Still not register ....bcz i don't know that i receive study permit or not.....actually applied through agent i didn't have access to my gckey account.....i ll.just came to know about passport request...

Kamal9266

Jun 3, 2019
H
ow much time cic taken to stamp visa and to return passport back....i have applied for global businesss management .....

Fatima Intzar

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
Still not register ....bcz i don't know that i receive study permit or not.....actually applied through agent i didn't have access to my gckey account.....i ll.just came to know about passport request...
Have you submitted your passport? It hardly takes one week to stamp visa... where are you from basically? And you’ll get study permit on airport... next you’ll have to register courses on Kpu portal... did your agent give you Kpu ID and password?

Kamal9266

Jun 3, 2019
Have you submitted your passport? It hardly takes one week to stamp visa... where are you from basically? And you’ll get study permit on airport... next you’ll have to register courses on Kpu portal... did your agent give you Kpu ID and password?
Yes passport has submitted by my agent....i m from ludhiana,punjab,india....we will register at kpu only when we get visa???....my kpi id and password is remained wid agent....bu i know my student id number

Fatima Intzar

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
Yes passport has submitted by my agent....i m from ludhiana,punjab,india....we will register at kpu only when we get visa???....my kpi id and password is remained wid agent....bu i know my student id number
No not at all you can register now because registration has opened.. check your KPU OSS portal by logging in to your account with your ID and password.. For procedure visit Kpu website... It has nothing to do with your Visa.. Register as soon as possible otherwise seats would be filled up and you won’t be able to take classes...

Kamal9266

Jun 3, 2019
No not at all you can register now because registration has opened.. check your KPU OSS portal by logging in to your account with your ID and password.. For procedure visit Kpu website... It has nothing to do with your Visa.. Register as soon as possible otherwise seats would be filled up and you won’t be able to take classes...
Yes ....sure i ll do it today.....

Kamal9266

Jun 3, 2019
Hi
Yeah Do it... if need any help then feel free to ask..
Hi fatima...
Yesterday i gpt my passport back wid visa stamp...i am already register wid classes....but i could bot understand....that time table.....plz give me ur email id so.i contact u regarding clases...

saini6478s

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
I applied for Operations and supply chain management diploma and paid 1500 CAD initially. Total fee of 2 years is 23000 CAD round about. And I have 11 courses in total.
HI I HAVE ALSO APPLIED FOR SAME COURSE.. I APPLIED ON 26 JULY 2019.. I HAVE SENT ALL THE DOCUMENTS TO KPU THROUGH EMAIL.. THEY HAVE UPDATED ONLY IELTS RESULTS AND HIGH SCHOOL (UNOFFICIAL DOCUMENTS RECIEVED).. BUT THET ARE NOT UPDATING MY GRADUATION DOCUMNETS..WHAT SHOULD I DO??