+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

KPU Group for May 2018 intake

Karanvir75

Feb 9, 2018
I have not received offer letter yet and applied on 11dec ... Should i call kpu advisor or have to wait till response ?

Nindi Johal

Star Member
Jun 26, 2017
[QUOTE="Jaspreet kaur dhillon,sorry jaspreet, i have no knowledge about it.......u should consult with few others:)

Karanvir75

Feb 9, 2018
Today i called on kpu general line and asked about my application status and they said that your documents are not submitted but when i ask about this to my agent then they says that this is not possible we had send all your documents . Can anyone tell any solution for this.

rscheema

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
Hi,

I applied for the Post Bacc in Accounting(48 Credits). I've also got my offer. I am confused with the course length (if it is a 1yr or a 2yr program). I am really concerned for a 3yr Work permit.
  • If a student obtained a 1-year degree, diploma or certificate from an eligible institution in Canada after having obtained, within the prior 2 years, another degree, diploma or certificate from an eligible institution in Canada, the duration of the work permit may be up to 3 years. Source :-
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/study-permits/post-graduation-work-permit-program.html

rscheema

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
How and when we resiger the course in kpu.... Anyone about this??
As a result of a tremendous surge in applications, the university has closed applications for all prospective international students for both the Summer and Fall 2018 semesters.

The opening of applications for international students for the Spring 2019 semester (January 2019 intake) will begin on May 1, 2018.