+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Korean police certificate-help-information

Discussion in 'Family Class Sponsorship' started by eric348, Mar 30, 2019.

  1. Hello, Im Eric, i need some helps and informations;
    Im doing a visa for Canada, and Canada's immigration asking me a "Criminal (investigations) record check reply" from Korea including all the lapsed criminal sentences.

    My friend in Korea do it for me, but i get a "Criminal record check reply" wich includes all the lapsed criminal sentences;

    But Canada's immigration didnt accept it because its not an " criminal (Investigation) Records Check Reply (CIRCR)"

    So i dont understand? it just missing the word "investigation" but have everything on it, because its include all the lapsed criminal sentences.

    Did the korean papers change and canada dont know?
    Or i really have the wrong papers?

    Thanks for your help.
  2. Hi Eric

    Did you ever get the right CRC? I'm still trying and the clock is ticking. I have no-one in Korea to ask, so I'm really wondering if it can be done at all.
  3. Hi,Can you please share how you got the PCC with the lapsed records? My application got rejected for the Korean PCC I submitted from Korean embassy in Singapore. If you could share the template of the PCC it would be really helpful.

Share This Page