+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Knowledge test: has anyone used the iphone app to prepare?

Conor9900

Jun 20, 2013
Has anyone used the Canada Citizenship Test 2017 iOS app to prepare for the knowledge test, and if so, was it useful? How difficult is the knowledge test, do many people fail and have to retake it?

Thanks

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Has anyone used the Canada Citizenship Test 2017 iOS app to prepare for the knowledge test, and if so, was it useful? How difficult is the knowledge test, do many people fail and have to retake it?

Thanks
I asked several people who took the test. They all said the actual test is easier than the online practice quizzes. They said to read the booklet twice and just practice online questions. 2 day prep is good enough.

Test currently has 20 questions, and I believe 15/20 correct answers (75%) are needed to pass.

Everyone I know easily scored 90%+.

Reactions: Conor9900

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
Discover Canada booklet is a must, and practice online.

if you search the forum there are many threads with good info.

Ukrainiandude

Star Member
Oct 9, 2017
If you can walk and chew a gum at the same time you will pass the test, I don't know anyone who's failed it. And of those some prepared others don't.

Reactions: ibry

Stef.

Apr 5, 2017
If you can walk and chew a gum at the same time you will pass the test, I don't know anyone who's failed it. And of those some prepared others don't.
I would not recommend this approach. Besides some of the stuff is quite interesting to learn.

The official failure quote is still around 20- 25%. People here on the forum are the absolute minority and are probably better prepared than most.