+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kitchener Waterloo Citizenship Applicants

Boynextdoor369

Star Member
May 8, 2017
I took the test on Feb 07 and still showing in progress! Any idea what’s holding them to update my test results?

Last update was Feb 16 when nothing changed except the ‘waiting on you’ status disappeared!

• Wow
Reactions: GuyanaGirl

dok

Apr 20, 2014
I took the test on Feb 07 and still showing in progress! Any idea what’s holding them to update my test results?

Last update was Feb 16 when nothing changed except the ‘waiting on you’ status disappeared!
Did you try to call the Call Centre to find out why?

Boynextdoor369

Star Member
May 8, 2017
Did you try to call the Call Centre to find out why?
No, I didn't actually! I am seriously discouraged about calling hearing from people's experiences about not getting any useful information then what's already available on the tracker.

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront

My goodness ! I’m so sorry . What was your test window ?

HamAsg

Feb 4, 2022
Hi all
Our ceremony (I and my wife) was on February 21 (Family day), NGF. We have not yet received our certificates. Is it normal? Some people have received their certificates a few days after the oath ceremony. BTW, our online application status was changed to "Closed" on February 23.

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Feb 07 to Feb 27
I didn’t even pay attention to when exactly the “waiting for you “ disappeared . One would think by now if there was an issue we would have been notified.

pvarma

Star Member
May 4, 2017
I didn’t even pay attention to when exactly the “waiting for you “ disappeared . One would think by now if there was an issue we would have been notified.
I have been going through many comments regarding the test completion updation. Pointing out those i had read:

1. Test completed. Status updated in a day or two
2. Test completed. Status updated in two weeks
3. Test completed. Waiting for you disappeared after 2 days. Status updated to completed after a few days
4. Test completed. Waiting for you never disappeared. All parameters changed to Completed after 3 months
5. Test completed. Test status changed back to "Not Started". IRCC contacted since test got invalidated for some reason
6.Test completed. Got a mail after a few days asking to send the ID copy
7. Test completed. Failed.Interview / Re-scheduled
8. Test completed. Got a request for an interview too

Reactions: Boynextdoor369

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront