Sep 2, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-12-2016
Passport Req..
08-03-2017
LANDED..........
05-12-2017
You are so lucky and congratulations. Most likely I might get a test invite sometimes January. However, I am applying for urgent processing because I have to leave and attend to my terminally ill grandma backhome. Can't get a passport from my country. Hopefully they will accept my urgent processing request when I submitted it.
when did you apply for urgent processing

immigrate2017

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
Hey Guys!!
Looks like test invites are picking up in our Kitchener VO.
I'm a May 2020 applicant and got the test invite last week. I completed my test over the weekend and passed! I know two more May 2020 applicants who took the test in the same time and passed.
Today, I found out another family applicant from June 2020 Kitchener VO got test invite starting this weekend.
Things are looking good!

On that note, anyone knows the wait time between test completion and oath?

Reactions: hawat and Hanan22

immigrate2017

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
Hi! I applied in April 2020, and I got my test invite October 27. I was also asked to email scanned copies of my passports with certified translations of stamps. I hope you will hear from them soon. Good luck!
Hey! I'm right behind you in the application process. I got an invite last week and I passed the test yesterday. Can you please let me know when your status for the test changed to complete? Meaning, how long after your test completion your online status changed to complete?
When did they ask to email your passport copies? Was it in the same pdf that had the test taking instructions?
I'd appreciate if you could shed some light on this.
Thanks!

M.Sanoh20

Star Member
Jul 12, 2021
Hey! I'm right behind you in the application process. I got an invite last week and I passed the test yesterday. Can you please let me know when your status for the test changed to complete? Meaning, how long after your test completion your online status changed to complete?
When did they ask to email your passport copies? Was it in the same pdf that had the test taking instructions?
Thanks!
November 2020, got a test invite today. Things definately are picking up

Tackica

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
Thanks!
Hi! No updates yet. My Ecas still shows notification "Waiting on you" for the citizenship test.
The request for my passports and certified translations came in the test invitation email. They gave me 30 days to complete this request. Hope this helps.
I will surely let you know when I get an update!

Last edited:

gavlar

Aug 25, 2021
Hey Guys!!
Looks like test invites are picking up in our Kitchener VO.
I'm a May 2020 applicant and got the test invite last week. I completed my test over the weekend and passed! I know two more May 2020 applicants who took the test in the same time and passed.
Today, I found out another family applicant from June 2020 Kitchener VO got test invite starting this weekend.
Things are looking good!

On that note, anyone knows the wait time between test completion and oath?
Seems to be about 2-5 months from decision made to oath. I got DM early August and got my oath invite last week for November 24

Last edited:
Reactions: immigrate2017

M.Sanoh20

Star Member
Jul 12, 2021
Thanks!
November 2020, got a test invite today. Things definately are picking uo
Congrats! That’s also due to urgent processing request right?
No, I have not submitted the urgent processing yet. Seems like I might get the citizenship and passport by April 2022 inshaAllah.
Tracker updated today to finally show citizenship test activity! Test dates between Nov 18, 2021 and Dec 9, 2021. Haven't received the actual email yet.
Same here too I am waiting on the email. I have from November 18, 2021 to December 9, 2021 to take the test.

Reactions: hawat

Tackica

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
Thanks!
Hi! I promised I would update you on my test completion update. So, I passed the test on Friday (Nov 12) and today (Nov 16) my Ecas profile started showing "Citizenship test status has been updated to Completed". In my case, at this moment, background check and citizenship test result as complete. Language skills, physical presence and prohibitions are still in progress. I hope this helps. Good luck to you!