Kitchener Waterloo Citizenship Applicants

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
Yes, I see the update on tracker,
the invitation e mail will follow

Oct 27, 2021

Scheduled for Citizenship oath

Citizenship ceremony

Congratulations! You've been scheduled to attend your citizenship ceremony on October 27, 2021. Follow the instructions you will receive in your ceremony invitation.
Thank you and good luck

Reactions: Mustafa100

gavlar

Aug 25, 2021
I'm Scheduled for Citizenship oath in Oct. 27th
Kitchener
Applied in May 2019,
test done in June 2021,
DM in July 2021,
no Interview, no passport pages request

Congrats!

Good to see some movement in this office.

You have a similar timeline to me so hopefully I hear something soon.

Reactions: Mustafa100

Fallen_Warrior

May 16, 2013
Feb 2018 applicant. Citizenship granted recently. Finally, the process is over for me.

Timeline:

Local Office: Kitchener, ON
Application Type: Protected Person based PR, leading to Citizenship. No refugee cessation issues.

Feb 2018 - Application sent
September 2019 - Background check completed
January 2020 - Federal Court Application filed
April 2020 - Approval Received from Case Management Branch (CMB)
June 2020 - Affidavit received from the case officer that file will be processed on priority basis
May 2021 - Test Scheduled
September 2021- Interview Required
Oath - October 2021

Guys, hang on tight. You will all be successful one day. Good luck!

higher_888

Dec 15, 2016
Hello, everyone. I am July 2019 applicant, I recently find on my ecas that all items are completed except the ceromony, but the status is still in process. Does that the next is a decision made, or there still is some interview scheduled?

gavlar

Aug 25, 2021
Hello, everyone. I am July 2019 applicant, I recently find on my ecas that all items are completed except the ceromony, but the status is still in process. Does that the next is a decision made, or there still is some interview scheduled?
On your ecas it will say Decision Made instead of In Progress - or if you look at your tracker and everything but the ceremony is completed then you will be waiting for your oath.

PingusMom

Nov 25, 2019
I can see an that things were updated on October 20th, but there is no update or emails. Anyone else have this issue?

fmrabbani

Sep 28, 2021
I can see an that things were updated on October 20th, but there is no update or emails. Anyone else have this issue?
My application was received at June 3 2019 and AOR was August 15 2019. My status is completed except ceremony on October 18 and tracker shows it in progress but ECAS says decision made.

PingusMom

Nov 25, 2019
My application was received at June 3 2019 and AOR was August 15 2019. My status is completed except ceremony on October 18 and tracker shows it in progress but ECAS says decision made.
Thank you for sharing your experiences with me. There is no change in anything. It has me a bit worried because when they sent my test invite and it said last notice despite never being invited before. I notified them and let me know it was an error. I had some not so great administrative experiences with lost items during the PR process by the IRCC, so I am overly cautious. Fingers crossed something changes for the good next week.

fmrabbani

Sep 28, 2021
Thank you for sharing your experiences with me. There is no change in anything. It has me a bit worried because when they sent my test invite and it said last notice despite never being invited before. I notified them and let me know it was an error. I had some not so great administrative experiences with lost items during the PR process by the IRCC, so I am overly cautious. Fingers crossed something changes for the good next week.
Hope for the best this coming week