+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kitchener Waterloo Citizenship Applicants

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
But i have to travel to meet my mom. She is anxiously waiting for me due to her health issues. What is your date of may 2019
If you can prove she is really sick and you don't have a passport in your other nationality, then you're eligible to urgent processing

Neoca

Jul 18, 2018
Hi. Please update

User name Ka93
Location Kitchener
Test date september 6 I got 20 out of 20
My Id was blurry and I was asked to email. Responded same day then it was completed.
I had an interview october 6
Today everthink is completed except citizenship oath

Reactions: ogbg

fmrabbani

Sep 28, 2021
Hi. Please update

User name Ka93
Location Kitchener
Test date september 6 I got 20 out of 20
My Id was blurry and I was asked to email. Responded same day then it was completed.
I had an interview october 6
Today everthink is completed except citizenship oath
What is your application date

Tackica

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
A friend of mine got his test, he applied August 2020 from Kitchener
I just don't see any reasonable pattern. It seems that they randomly pick people for tests. Why on Earth would you pick someone who applied in August 2020 while you still have a bunch of those who had applied before and still waiting for their test invitations? I do understand that SOME cases are more complex than others, however, I find it hard to believe that so MANY cases are complex and require extra time to be processed.

Mustafa100

Star Member
Oct 21, 2013
Then do you see the update on Tracker? Thanks again
Yes, I see the update on tracker,
the invitation e mail will follow

Oct 27, 2021

Scheduled for Citizenship oath

Citizenship ceremony

Congratulations! You've been scheduled to attend your citizenship ceremony on October 27, 2021. Follow the instructions you will receive in your ceremony invitation.

Reactions: Hanan22