+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kitchener Waterloo Citizenship Applicants

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
Hi Everyone,
My application is being processed at Kitchener Office. I am a Feb 2020 applicant but asked for a UP in the last week of Aug 2021. It was approved.
I had my test on Sep 3 and on Sep 9, all steps were completed and I see a decision made in ECAS. (Sep 8). I was told yesterday that my OATH would be scheduled for the week of Sep 20 but I don't see that on the tracker and did not get any email so far.

Does anyone know when can I expect an oath invite email?
how did you know your UP is approved? we applied last week of Aug and our office is also Kitchener! thanks and congrats

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
Hi every one here,
I have question appreciate any opinion and answers.
I applied as a family however, it takes very long time. My wife has urgent family matter that her brother and his daughter had a tragic car accident and both passed away. Her old mom is struggles with other young kids at home. My wife is bad situations needs to travel back, but that might take long trip (few months to year. I cannot have any proof (death certificate) so I did not applied for UP.
If she asks to separate our application to single applicant for her, it might get faster. As, I am the only person submitted fingerprint.

Any one has experience of asking to separate files from family to single applicant?
what do you mean separate files? get a death certificate and she can apply; all of your applications will be UP I guess

aimaly

Aug 6, 2020
UPDATE:

App Sent: Feb 06 2020
App Delivered: Feb 10, 2020
AOR Received: Aug 06, 2020
Background Completed: Jan 21, 2021
Test Invite: Aug 23, 2021 (for both husband and wife)
Test Dates: Aug 27 to Sep 16, 2021
Test Done: Sep 07, 2021
Test Updated in System: Sep 10, 2021
Application Type: Family (2 Adults, 3 Kids)
Days of Physical Presence: 1259
Location: Kitchener Office (applied from Milton, then moved to Cambridge)

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
Update: we submitted an urgent processing request due to a death in the family (Husband side) Aug 27th (resent later Sep 14th due to no response). They responded Sep 15th saying they forwarded the request to local office (Kitchener) - Local office today sent an email to my husband saying they'll schedule him for test in the next available time.

Will update here if they sent anything else.

App sent July 30th, 2020. AOR email Jan 29th, In process Jan 12 on new tracker and Feb 4th on ECAS

My question here do you think they'll schedule me too as we sent our apps together?

San.bee

Aug 7, 2021
Hi Guys,

I checked ecase status for my mom today and there was an update yesterday that she is scheduled for oath on Sep 29th. We have not received any email providing details pertaining to oath ceremony. Her office is Kitchener. Should we call IRCC center or wait for email? When does email come usually? What would be the subject of it?

Thanks

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
Hi Guys,

I checked ecase status for my mom today and there was an update yesterday that she is scheduled for oath on Sep 29th. We have not received any email providing details pertaining to oath ceremony. Her office is Kitchener. Should we call IRCC center or wait for email? When does email come usually? What would be the subject of it?

Thanks
I think you should call (during this time they don't take calls) or send a webform because they usually send oath email a while before the oath date.

yasir22

Jun 5, 2014
ontario
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Doc's Request.
29-04-2015
File Transfer...
SA on 30-07-2014
Med's Request
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
upfront med.: 7-04-2014 and re-med.: 21-05-2015
Interview........
Waived !!
Passport Req..
DM on 2-06-2015, PPR on 05-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued: 02-07-2015, Received: 07-07-2015
LANDED..........
January 2016
Hi Guys,

Thanks
They usually send email 1 week before oath ceremony. Wait for couple of days. Most probably you will receive email by tomorrow.

Neoca

Jul 18, 2018
Hi all

My id was blurry and I was asked to email id and my face together. My test result was completed 2 days ago. I have an interview on October 6

February2016

Star Member
Jan 24, 2016
Hey guys, Sorry if this has been answered earlier, but this forum has a not that good search function.
I got a message looking for my passport pages, and it said:
Please note: Any document (including passport stamps and visas) that is not in English or French must be accompanied by the English or French translation; and an affidavit from the person who completed the translation.

Did you translate the stamps that are not in English? I will need many different translations since i have stamps in Russian, Turkish, Bulgarian, and many other languages.

Would this mean that I need to find a translator for all these languages? It will cost me a fortune, and it will take so much time. What are your thoughts on just sending it without?

yasir22

Jun 5, 2014
ontario
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Doc's Request.
29-04-2015
File Transfer...
SA on 30-07-2014
Med's Request
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
upfront med.: 7-04-2014 and re-med.: 21-05-2015
Interview........
Waived !!
Passport Req..
DM on 2-06-2015, PPR on 05-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued: 02-07-2015, Received: 07-07-2015
LANDED..........
January 2016
Hey guys, Sorry if this has been answered earlier, but this forum has a not that good search function.
I got a message looking for my passport pages, and it said:
Please note: Any document (including passport stamps and visas) that is not in English or French must be accompanied by the English or French translation; and an affidavit from the person who completed the translation.

Did you translate the stamps that are not in English? I will need many different translations since i have stamps in Russian, Turkish, Bulgarian, and many other languages.

Would this mean that I need to find a translator for all these languages? It will cost me a fortune, and it will take so much time. What are your thoughts on just sending it without?
yes you will need to translate all stamps. Sadly that is the only option.