+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kitchener Waterloo Citizenship Applicants

immigrate2017

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
Finally some movement, I have an update dated Sep 7th, 2021. BG is finally completed for me and my spouse. App received July 30th and is in local office (Kitchener). Last update was April 23rd. I also submitted an urgent processing request since almost two weeks ago with no response except a generic response.
Good news! Did you qualify for urgent processing based on what they've provided on IRCC's website? OR did you just try and take a chance?

M.Sanoh20

Star Member
Jul 12, 2021
Finally some movement, I have an update dated Sep 7th, 2021. BG is finally completed for me and my spouse. App received July 30th and is in local office (Kitchener). Last update was April 23rd. I also submitted an urgent processing request since almost two weeks ago with no response except a generic response.
Congratulations, when did you apply? I asked for urgent processing, but it was decline

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
Good news! Did you qualify for urgent processing based on what they've provided on IRCC's website? OR did you just try and take a chance?
I qualify and that's why I applied. However, we haven't received any response from them, and I don't think our BG is showing complete because of our UP request.

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
Congratulations, when did you apply? I asked for urgent processing, but it was decline
I mentioned it. July 30th. I haven't received any response regarding UP. BG is complete because it took almost a year, and I can see the majority of July applicants had their BG complete since the start of this year!

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
This morning, I checked the new portal and it showed last update of BG complete (7 Sep, 2021). I checked now again, and it shows an update ( 8 Sep, 2021) however, I don't see anything. What does this mean? Thanks

M.Sanoh20

Star Member
Jul 12, 2021
If you don't mind me asking; why they declined your request? Thanks
I know, was it 2020 or 2021 that you applied?
And I did not have enough proof I guess. I have asked Bardish Chagger to step in and hopefully that helps. IRCC is very difficult to deal with honestly.

M.Sanoh20

Star Member
Jul 12, 2021
And you still have not received a test invite yet?
And I called CIC and they told me that my application can't be process as urgent. I guess they want me to wait until someone die in my family back home before they can urgently process my application

salem10

Jul 6, 2010
Ontario, since 2006
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
0711/4131/4121
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-05-2010
Doc's Request.
Nov 02, 2010
AOR Received.
May 19, 2011 from buffalo
IELTS Request
submitted writtin sample (accepted)
Med's Request
April 14, 2012
Med's Done....
June 10, 2011, again in May 02, 2012 -medical furtherance June29-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
20-06-2015
Hi every one here,
I have question appreciate any opinion and answers.
I applied as a family however, it takes very long time. My wife has urgent family matter that her brother and his daughter had a tragic car accident and both passed away. Her old mom is struggles with other young kids at home. My wife is bad situations needs to travel back, but that might take long trip (few months to year. I cannot have any proof (death certificate) so I did not applied for UP.
If she asks to separate our application to single applicant for her, it might get faster. As, I am the only person submitted fingerprint.

Any one has experience of asking to separate files from family to single applicant?

dhanda

Jun 26, 2015
Hi Everyone,
My application is being processed at Kitchener Office. I am a Feb 2020 applicant but asked for a UP in the last week of Aug 2021. It was approved.
I had my test on Sep 3 and on Sep 9, all steps were completed and I see a decision made in ECAS. (Sep 8). I was told yesterday that my OATH would be scheduled for the week of Sep 20 but I don't see that on the tracker and did not get any email so far.

Does anyone know when can I expect an oath invite email?

Mazher1934

May 10, 2019
Hi Everyone,
My application is being processed at Kitchener Office. I am a Feb 2020 applicant but asked for a UP in the last week of Aug 2021. It was approved.
I had my test on Sep 3 and on Sep 9, all steps were completed and I see a decision made in ECAS. (Sep 8). I was told yesterday that my OATH would be scheduled for the week of Sep 20 but I don't see that on the tracker and did not get any email so far.

Does anyone know when can I expect an oath invite email?
I got email exactly 1 week before Oath .

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
And you still have not received a test invite yet?
And I called CIC and they told me that my application can't be process as urgent. I guess they want me to wait until someone die in my family back home before they can urgently process my application
nothing so far; tried to call but no luck to reach an agent