+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kitchener Waterloo Citizenship Applicants

iceman55

May 1, 2022
Anyone got oath invite in last few days… worried ,with all delays I have had, it’s too upsetting to not get the invite 40 days after decision made.
If you're worried, you just need to click through the tabs in the spreadsheet tracker to see there are folks waiting for oath 4-5 months after DM.

Boynextdoor369

Star Member
May 8, 2017
Anyone got oath invite in last few days… worried ,with all delays I have had, it’s too upsetting to not get the invite 40 days after decision made.
Have been waiting for nearly a month now since DM. Though I know a guy personally who got the oath ceremony done within 3 weeks of test result.

reCan

Star Member
Jan 21, 2022
Are you in Kitchener? Are you going for in person application? Please let us know the situation if you get there. Thanks
As @pvarma stated the service standards are back to normal. You have to wait for 2 to 3 hrs based on your luck. The line starts approx at 5.30 AM in morning. You have to enter via 101 frederick street kitchener. Processing time is 10 business days. If you have travel plans you can negotiate for early service.

Reactions: pvarma

emmycad

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
As @pvarma stated the service standards are back to normal. You have to wait for 2 to 3 hrs based on your luck. The line starts approx at 5.30 AM in morning. You have to enter via 101 frederick street kitchener. Processing time is 10 business days. If you have travel plans you can negotiate for early service.
Thanks for the feedback

sammokran

Aug 30, 2022
Still no oath , it’s been getting on my nerves that folks after me getting their oath scheduled. Any guidance on what can be done to help push this to finish line?

emmycad

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
Please what is the parking situation there? Is there parking around there? Thanks

anaqi

Star Member
Jun 2, 2016
Anyone who took the oath on Oct 19, has your status changed to closed? Mine’s still on decision made

TheoJim

Aug 31, 2022
Anyone who took the oath on Oct 19, has your status changed to closed? Mine’s still on decision made
I think it varies based on the officer. Also, did you include your officer’s initial within the subject line when you sent the signed oath form?

anaqi

Star Member
Jun 2, 2016
I think it varies based on the officer. Also, did you include your officer’s initial within the subject line when you sent the signed oath form?
I didn’t, the registration was pretty quick for me and she didn’t mention anything specific about the oath form or to include initials. At the end of the ceremony the instructions they provided was the same as what they mentioned in the invite letter. Sent the form with application number and surname.

TheoJim

Aug 31, 2022
I didn’t, the registration was pretty quick for me and she didn’t mention anything specific about the oath form or to include initials. At the end of the ceremony the instructions they provided was the same as what they mentioned in the invite letter. Sent the form with application number and surname.
That is strange. The officer typically provides their initial so that the signed oath form can go directly to them to close your case.

My advice will be to contact IRCC and inquire if they received your signed form because, without that, your case can't be closed.

Last edited:

anaqi

Star Member
Jun 2, 2016
That is strange. The officer typically provides their initial so that the signed oath form can go directly to them to close your case.

My advice will be to contact IRCC and inquire if they received your signed form because, without that, your case can't be closed.
I did get an automated reply when I sent the oath form confirming they had received it. Looks like they might just be backed up right now

wincanton

Star Member
Mar 1, 2018
Waterloo
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-02-2018
Doc's Request.
21-02-2018
Nomination.....
07-02-2018
AOR Received.
12-02-2018
Anything yet, I haven’t got anything myself, wait for over 2 months now. Seems like they went to sleep after DM on my file
We had Oath on 2nd Nov from Niagara Falls and we reside in KW Area. Ours Oath seat number were last in order #200 and hopefully, you will get oath invitation in next batch.