+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kitchener Waterloo Citizenship Applicants

anaqi

Star Member
Jun 2, 2016
Anyone waiting for Oath Letter date/Oath Ceremony date in Kitchener Waterloo IRCC Office or received it recently? It has been over a month since Decision Made (01/09/2022) in ECAS and waiting for Oath Letter. As I see many getting oath letter on almost the same day/week decision is done in ECAS.
Is Kitchener IRCC scheduling in person citizenship ceremony of online only?
Here are the timelines for Paper based application:
Application Delivered Date: 07/04/2022
AOR Date: 28/04/2022
In-Process (ECAS) date: 01/06/2022
Test/interview date: 19/07/2022 (First citizenship test link didn't work in June and have to request for new test link, which delayed test by a month)
Decision Made (ECAS) date: 01/09/2022
Waiting for next steps>
They’re still doing zoom ceremony’s for KW applicants. It’s all going to Niagara office for oath scheduling, that’s where I got the invite from, it might just be luck of the draw whose application they pick up to schedule after decision made. Haven’t seen a concrete pattern for scheduling.

manu77

May 26, 2022
Anyone waiting for Oath Letter date/Oath Ceremony date in Kitchener Waterloo IRCC Office or received it recently? It has been over a month since Decision Made (01/09/2022) in ECAS and waiting for Oath Letter. As I see many getting oath letter on almost the same day/week decision is done in ECAS.
Is Kitchener IRCC scheduling in person citizenship ceremony of online only?
Here are the timelines for Paper based application:
Application Delivered Date: 07/04/2022
AOR Date: 28/04/2022
In-Process (ECAS) date: 01/06/2022
Test/interview date: 19/07/2022 (First citizenship test link didn't work in June and have to request for new test link, which delayed test by a month)
Decision Made (ECAS) date: 01/09/2022
Waiting for next steps>
Hopefully you get oath update this week or next.

hateircc

Jul 15, 2022
Does anyone have kitchener IRCC's email? I have seen no progress since test completed in Feb 2022. Don't even have decision made. Wanted to email them but not sure where to send the email.

reCan

Star Member
Jan 21, 2022
Does anyone have kitchener IRCC's email? I have seen no progress since test completed in Feb 2022. Don't even have decision made. Wanted to email them but not sure where to send the email.
You can reply to same email from which you received the test invite

Reactions: hateircc

reCan

Star Member
Jan 21, 2022
Case closed online. How long it takes to receive the certificate?
Great! So did you request for urgent processing. I ask because your Oath was on Sep 27 and case was closed online same week. Meanwhile timeline for certificate dispatch varies as I read in different posts. It might take anywhere between 2 to 15 days

AGENTOO7

Feb 2, 2016
How did you guys view your status as 'closed'. I can view my EACS status as 'complete', but I'm simply unable to find my paper based application status on the tracker. I have two applications linked to the same UCI , and when I try to login I don't see my paper based application tracker anymore. I just see my online application status.

etcoflife

Jan 12, 2017
Great! So did you request for urgent processing. I ask because your Oath was on Sep 27 and case was closed online same week. Meanwhile timeline for certificate dispatch varies as I read in different posts. It might take anywhere between 2 to 15 days
YES for travel. Certificates came in the address provided.

pvarma

Star Member
May 4, 2017
How did you guys view your status as 'closed'. I can view my EACS status as 'complete', but I'm simply unable to find my paper based application status on the tracker. I have two applications linked to the same UCI , and when I try to login I don't see my paper based application tracker anymore. I just see my online application status.
Probably your online application was accepted. I think you don't have to worry about the status. Your application process is anyway completed. Wait for the certificate :)

emmycad

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
Mine got updated yesterday to closed. The status was reflecting only today. Hope to receive the certificate soon.
Mine also got updated today to closed. Now at the final leg of the journey. I hope getting the certificate will be smooth without unnecessary tensions. It has been quite a ride with IRCC

Reactions: pvarma