+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kitchener Waterloo Citizenship Applicants

Kashmira89

Star Member
Dec 27, 2016
Pls can you advise how all family attend the oath and every one have different seat number ?

do we have to use 4 computer?
Pls can someone with oath experience inform me
You can use same computer. In the name section of zoom meeting add all four seat numbers with common separator

Finland

Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can use same computer. In the name section of zoom meeting add all four seat numbers with common separator
Ok will do also can I ask the officer if I can get certificate urgent and passport also as we have family emergency?
How this work

Kashmira89

Star Member
Dec 27, 2016
Ok will do also can I ask the officer if I can get certificate urgent and passport also as we have family emergency?
How this work
Yes you can do that during oath ceremony registration. Let them know you have urgency . You also reply back to oath ceremony email that you would need certificate asap. Good luck

Reactions: AGENTOO7

PRplz

Feb 26, 2018
Ontario
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
21-08-2017
AOR Received.
28-09-2017
Med's Request
26-06-2018
Finally, my whole family got citizenship ceremony invitations. It will be on Sep 13th. I haven't received an invitation email yet, but the tracker has been updated yesterday, Aug 22nd.

AGENTOO7

Feb 2, 2016
Finally, my whole family got citizenship ceremony invitations. It will be on Sep 13th. I haven't received an invitation email yet, but the tracker has been updated yesterday, Aug 22nd.
That's good news. Congratulations!

Last edited:
Reactions: PRplz

Finland

Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys I have a question if I asked the officer during the oath that I need the certificate urgent how he will send it , by mail or I have to pick it up

np1610

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Guys I have a question if I asked the officer during the oath that I need the certificate urgent how he will send it , by mail or I have to pick it up
Did you get any resposne email (even generic email or something) after Sending signed oath followed by ceremony ??

Kuldeep_Singh

Dec 31, 2017
Hi Friends,

I have oath ceremony scheduled on Sep 06, but I haven't recieved any email notification containing zoom link etc. Who should I contact for getting the email notification to appear in Oath?

np1610

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Hi Friends,

I have oath ceremony scheduled on Sep 06, but I haven't recieved any email notification containing zoom link etc. Who should I contact for getting the email notification to appear in Oath?
Dont worry.. mostly we are getting detailed instruction aprx. week prior.

reCan

Star Member
Jan 21, 2022
Hello All, We got an update today for Citizenship ceremony and scheduled for 4th week of September. Hope everyone gets their Oath invites soon. All the best.

• Love
Reactions: 2be_canadian