File Transfer...
15-03-2021
Update
Application sent- Mid Oct 2020
AOR- Jan 2021
BG completed- March 2021
Update on tracker for test scheduled for January 2022
Single applicant, Kithener Office
I was waiting for this and now i am so nervous.
Update,

Test done Jan 22
All completed Jan 28
Email for Oath taking March 11
Oath taking schedule on March 29

Goodluck to all!

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
I took the test on Feb 07 and still showing in progress! Any idea what’s holding them to update my test results?

Last update was Feb 16 when nothing changed except the ‘waiting on you’ status disappeared!
Hey ! Did your test eventually get marked as complete ? Any updates for us ?

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
See my signature.

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
IRCC has approved my request to attend interview outside Canada.

sbrs2010

Jul 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got an update on my application.
DM on 14 March
All sections updated on 15th March
Waiting for ceremony section to complete

• Love
Reactions: GuyanaGirl

Yettyadefaye

Aug 27, 2017
Got an update on my application.
DM on 14 March
All sections updated on 15th March
Waiting for ceremony section to complete
Congratulations. My dm was Feb 7th yet no oath update. Does anyone know the best number to reach ircc on? I know they would say that it usually takes 4 months but people that got DM after me already got oath update. This is getting frustrating .

Boynextdoor369

Star Member
May 8, 2017
Hey ! Did your test eventually get marked as complete ? Any updates for us ?
I emailed them and got a reply saying my test results have been invalidated and now I have been pushed back into the queue to take the test again. Bummer. They listed a few potential reasons but did not single out any one in particular so not sure what happened.

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
I emailed them and got a reply saying my test results have been invalidated and now I have been pushed back into the queue to take the test again. Bummer. They listed a few potential reasons but did not single out any one in particular so not sure what happened.
Oh no ! I’m really sorry to read this . I was pretty sure in a few days you would have been an update on your tracker and no issues.
truth be told I was wondering if I’m going to get an email to redo the test since they took 19 days to update my tracker to complete. it’s been a week since my status went to complete so I’m crossing my fingers all is actually well .

Boynextdoor369

Star Member
May 8, 2017
Oh no ! I’m really sorry to read this . I was pretty sure in a few days you would have been an update on your tracker and no issues.
truth be told I was wondering if I’m going to get an email to redo the test since they took 19 days to update my tracker to complete. it’s been a week since my status went to complete so I’m crossing my fingers all is actually well .
That's great if it turned to complete, which means your 'decision made' should be updated in a couple weeks. It certainly is very disheartening for me especially after studying so hard, getting a perfect score only to learn that they did not accept it. It's better if my retest is in an actual physical location coz online really sucks tbh.

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
That's great if it turned to complete, which means your 'decision made' should be updated in a couple weeks. It certainly is very disheartening for me especially after studying so hard, getting a perfect score only to learn that they did not accept it. It's better if my retest is in an actual physical location coz online really sucks tbh.
I completely agree, online is not the best in all
Cases . I really wish they told you what the issue was with your test, at least that way you know what to avoid the next time. Let us know when you are invited to retest, and don’t worry you will Pass again.

Reactions: Boynextdoor369