+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kitchener Waterloo Citizenship Applicants

M.Sanoh20

Star Member
Jul 12, 2021
Why this office is quiet in ceremony invitation again? :(
From what I have been observing, they people for oath every month. Things should be able to pick up again next month. My oath invite came from Niagara Falls office, not KW. Have faith and wishing everyone all the best of luck!

Reactions: hawat

M.Sanoh20

Star Member
Jul 12, 2021
Yes, DM February 8th.
There are people still waiting from December for the oath invite. You are pretty new on the list. But who knows, you might get an invite soon. It took a month and a half before I was invited to take the oath. I had my DM december 15, and oath invite was January 22. And my oath is on February 14. Hope this helps

Last edited:

Yettyadefaye

Aug 27, 2017
There are people still waiting from December for the oath invite. You are pretty new on the list. But who knows, you might get an invite soon. It took a month and a half for me before I was invite to take the oath. I had my DM November 15, and test invite was January 22. And my oath is on February 14. Hope this helps
How come you got decision made before test invite? I thought DM was the last step before oath?

hawat

Aug 28, 2020
I’m scheduled for ceremony on 2 march! Updated today.
Do we know what time period in the day ceremony could be?

sbrs2010

Jul 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I’m scheduled for ceremony on 2 march! Updated today.
Do we know what time period in the day ceremony could be?
Congratulations. What is your wait time from test completed to receiving update on ceremony?

hawat

Aug 28, 2020
Wait for the email to have all the details.
That’s true. I’m just trying to see if there is any general time period for ceremony times, like all are in morning? Or it can be anytime in the day.
Having something scheduled for same week soon, so can avoid overlap if have an idea about general ceremony time.

sbrs2010

Jul 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you. Test competed on 31 Dec 2021, decision maid on 12 Jan 2022, and today was ceremony update.
Wow. I had my test status updated to complete on Jan 25. Looking forward to seeing an update on DM status soon. Fingers crossed

Reactions: hawat