+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kitchener Waterloo Citizenship Applicants

M.Sanoh20

Star Member
Jul 12, 2021
Good luck on your interview today! Let us know what they asked and how it went. Thanks!
Thank you everyone! The interview went great! I was asked to clarify few issues in regards to my landed immigrant paper. The interview only lasted for about 10 minutes, and my application has been approved! So happy. Hopefully I will get the oath invite soon.

Reactions: shazahsan

shazahsan

May 17, 2017
Kitchener, ON
Thank you everyone! The interview went great! I was asked to clarify few issues in regards to my landed immigrant paper. The interview only lasted for about 10 minutes, and my application has been approved! So happy. Hopefully I will get the oath invite soon.
Great news, congratulations! Did they say if they are still processing it as urgent for you?

M.Sanoh20

Star Member
Jul 12, 2021
Great news, congratulations! Did they say if they are still processing it as urgent for you?
No, I did not asked for urgent processing anymore. The officer did said that it can take up to 3 months for the oath and after the oath I will be given a citizenship certificate. I won't be leaving Canada until end of March.

M.Sanoh20

Star Member
Jul 12, 2021
Just checked my online tracker, and everything has been updated to "completed" except for the oath. "Not started" yet.
Has anyone gotten an oath invite lately?

Reactions: immigrate2017

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
How long does it take to get DM and oath after test is completed?

immigrate2017

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
Just checked my online tracker, and everything has been updated to "completed" except for the oath. "Not started" yet.
Has anyone gotten an oath invite lately?
This is awesome! Congratulations!! It is good to know that your status changed to Approved. Looks like getting invited for the interview turned out to be a positive experience. I just checked my ecas and tracker, but none show any further updates. Still In-process.

M.Sanoh20

Star Member
Jul 12, 2021
This is awesome! Congratulations!! It is good to know that your status changed to Approved. Looks like getting invited for the interview turned out to be a positive experience. I just checked my ecas and tracker, but none show any further updates. Still In-process.
Thank you so much, and always have faith, you will hear from them soon. Hopefully there will be an oath invite soon.
Did you had to do an interview too? If so, when?

Reactions: immigrate2017

immigrate2017

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
Thank you so much, and always have faith, you will hear from them soon. Hopefully there will be an oath invite soon.
Did you had to do an interview too? If so, when?
Thanks! I did not have an interview request. The tracker didn't ask for an interview and neither did the test invite letter.
Good luck for the rest of the process!

M.Sanoh20

Star Member
Jul 12, 2021
Thanks! I did not have an interview request. The tracker didn't ask for an interview and neither did the test invite letter.
Good luck for the rest of the process!
Ohh okay you are still waiting for the test invite?
Hang in there, all will be well soon by the grace of God.

vladmirgc

Apr 10, 2014
Those paper pushers need to get a little faster. Already done with citizenship test and finger prints for a while.
All the rest is "In Progress".