Sep 2, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-12-2016
Passport Req..
08-03-2017
LANDED..........
05-12-2017
Thank you. I am not sure if being called for an interview is a good thing or a bad thing considering I passed the test. Now I am very worried
ah i read like you got invite for oath ceremony. But interview is not necessarily bad thing!

immigrate2017

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
Thank you. I am not sure if being called for an interview is a good thing or a bad thing considering I passed the test. Now I am very worried
Not really sure what it entails, but I've not read or hear anything negative. Not sure why some people get called for an interview, when the vast majority don't. Good luck!
On that note, did you end up applying for urgent processing? You had mentioned earlier that you were going to apply, after you got the test innvite.

M.Sanoh20

Star Member
Jul 12, 2021
Not really sure what it entails, but I've not read or hear anything negative. Not sure why some people get called for an interview, when the vast majority don't. Good luck!
On that note, did you end up applying for urgent processing? You had mentioned earlier that you were going to apply, after you got the test innvite.
Well, when I applied for my Canadian citizenship, I used to wear my hair like that, but couple of months ago, I covered my hair by wearing Hijab. I was wearing the hijab during the test too. I am not sure if that is why? And no I dis not anymore. He ended up passing away. I am planning to go home sometimes in April for his 40 days service.

immigrate2017

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
Well, when I applied for my Canadian citizenship, I used to wear my hair like that, but couple of months ago, I covered my hair by wearing Hijab. I was wearing the hijab during the test too. I am not sure if that is why? And no I dis not anymore. He ended up passing away. I am planning to go home sometimes in April for his 40 days service.
Sorry to hear that. Hope you get the process completed before April so you can make the trip. Good Luck on the interview, and let us know how it goes.

shazahsan

May 17, 2017
Kitchener, ON
Thank you, and I just called IRCC and I was told that there is nothing to worried about. And I for sure will. Hopefully after the interview I will get the oath invite shortly after.
Interviews are normal. I think they will ask basic questions and they might ask to see your ID from what people have said on this forum. Sometimes they will ask for passport stamps/pages in advance if they want to go through those.

M.Sanoh20

Star Member
Jul 12, 2021
Interviews are normal. I think they will ask basic questions and they might ask to see your ID from what people have said on this forum. Sometimes they will ask for passport stamps/pages in advance if they want to go through those.
Ohh okay. Did you received an interview too? since we both took the test the same day

M.Sanoh20

Star Member
Jul 12, 2021
I have a question, photocopy of all pages of my passport/travel document. Does this mean that they want me to send a copy of each pages of my travel document? I am a bit confused there. I have only traveled once outside of Canada.
Thanks in advance