+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kitchener local office after Bill C6

Helen14

Sep 14, 2014
Test passed early May. No dm yet, no invite :( the officer said it should be during june, july or august.
New dates for oath appeared today for july 18 and 19. Did anyone here get an invite yet? It's getting really frustrating :/
I recommend you to call to CIC and ask the status of your case, are all of checks finished or not, and possible oath date also. If some checks are not finished, the agent will tell you.
1. You have chance get invite in the near future.
2. Some checks may continue after Test !!! So DM is not made yet. Similar was in my case, they continue physical presence check because I left Canada after application and did not work for 2.5 years (hard surgery, long treatment and rehab in the native country - Eastern Europe). But DM was made finally 11 days after the Test. I have heard a sad story from one woman from Iran at this forum that her citizenship story (no DM after test) lasted for 10 months but she was from IRAN, middle East....

Try to understand where problems (delay) might be for you if your case in NOT routine. If it IS routine do not worry, be patient and wait - you will get invite soon! Because people who passed test in the early May begin receive oath invites. CIC sends it usually 2 weeks before the oak.

Philly898

Star Member
Apr 28, 2019
For any Kitchener/Guelph/Waterloo folks out there, I am a December 2018 applicant and got my GCMS notes today.

Everything says "not started" (knowledge, residence, language, parentage, adoption, armed forces, prohibition, security, waiver, misrepresentation, hearing and oath). Only exception is criminality which says "passed".

I am guessing this isn't good or bad news - only that we are all here for the long 'in process' haul :cool::confused: Good luck everyone!

amjad1002

Oct 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila phip
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
Doc's Request.
07-05-2014
AOR Received.
30-08-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
10-09-2013
Med's Request
already sent
Med's Done....
11-08-2013 and redo 08-02-2015
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
02-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
3 Feb 2016
Hi
For any Kitchener/Guelph/Waterloo folks out there, I am a December 2018 applicant and got my GCMS notes today.

Everything says "not started" (knowledge, residence, language, parentage, adoption, armed forces, prohibition, security, waiver, misrepresentation, hearing and oath). Only exception is criminality which says "passed".

I am guessing this isn't good or bad news - only that we are all here for the long 'in process' haul :cool::confused: Good luck everyone!
Hi,
I applied two months ago and still no update yet.

Reactions: Philly898

amjad1002

Oct 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila phip
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
Doc's Request.
07-05-2014
AOR Received.
30-08-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
10-09-2013
Med's Request
already sent
Med's Done....
11-08-2013 and redo 08-02-2015
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
02-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
3 Feb 2016

Hi,
I want to know that for Kitchener/ Waterloo application go to
  • Courier address
    CPC-Sydney
    49 Dorchester Street
    Sydney, NS
    B1P 5Z2
??
I sent to this address two months ago and not status update yet. Is that correct address to send application for citizenship??
Thanks
Amjad

me_waiting

Jul 8, 2019
Hi,
I want to know that for Kitchener/ Waterloo application go to
  • Courier address
    CPC-Sydney
    49 Dorchester Street
    Sydney, NS
    B1P 5Z2
??
I sent to this address two months ago and not status update yet. Is that correct address to send application for citizenship??
Thanks
Amjad
Yes it is the address and than the Sydney office transfers your file to Kitchener office.

me_waiting

Jul 8, 2019
I recommend you to call to CIC and ask the status of your case, are all of checks finished or not, and possible oath date also. If some checks are not finished, the agent will tell you.
1. You have chance get invite in the near future.
2. Some checks may continue after Test !!! So DM is not made yet. Similar was in my case, they continue physical presence check because I left Canada after application and did not work for 2.5 years (hard surgery, long treatment and rehab in the native country - Eastern Europe). But DM was made finally 11 days after the Test. I have heard a sad story from one woman from Iran at this forum that her citizenship story (no DM after test) lasted for 10 months but she was from IRAN, middle East....

Try to understand where problems (delay) might be for you if your case in NOT routine. If it IS routine do not worry, be patient and wait - you will get invite soon! Because people who passed test in the early May begin receive oath invites. CIC sends it usually 2 weeks before the oak.
Thank you Helen! Fingers crossed

me_waiting

Jul 8, 2019

GOOD LUCK! it’s a long process but The wait will be worth it ♥

Reactions: Philly898

flashadi

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
Kitchener applicant:

My timeline is listed below:
  1. Application received on January 10, 2019.
  2. AOR on March 18, 2019.
  3. In process - April 29, 2019.
  4. Waiting for test invite.

Qutrit

Star Member
Nov 14, 2013
Waterloo Applicant.

AOR: Jan 21
In process: Jan 29
Waiting for the test invite still!!!

Is this normal waiting times?

wafjam

Mar 3, 2019
App Received: June 14, 2018.
AOR: August 15, 2018
In Progress: August 30, 2018
Test Date: June 6, 2019
Decision Made: June 7, 2019
Oath: August 14, 2019

Good luck to those still waiting!

cAmAiR12

Jul 9, 2019
App Received: June 14, 2018.
AOR: August 15, 2018
In Progress: August 30, 2018
Test Date: June 6, 2019
Decision Made: June 7, 2019
Oath: August 14, 2019

Good luck to those still waiting!
what your application process in Kitchener ? that was quite fast lucky you.

mendia

Aug 22, 2019
Kitchener
Received aug15 2018
Aor oct25
Ip nov19
Test notify july24 2019
Test aug8
DM aug9

Best luck!

sahil7789

Sep 4, 2019
I got an invite today for Test at Kitchener location.
The problem is i am flying during those days and i will land at Toronto Pearson airport at 6:30 am and my Test is at 9:30 am.
I am thinking if my flight is delayed and i am not able to reach on time what can happen ? If i say reach around 10-10:30 am, will they accept me ?

And If i reschedule, how much time it takes to get next appointment for Test ?

mendia

Aug 22, 2019
The problem is i am flying during those days and i will land at Toronto Pearson airport at 6:30 am and my Test is at 9:30 am.
I am thinking if my flight is delayed and i am not able to reach on time what can happen ? If i say reach around 10-10:30 am, will they accept me ?

L

10:30 might be too late as people already start interviewing one hour past the originally scheduled time according to my experience. Not sure how long it take to reschedule though