+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

kitchen helper

MD Omar

Mar 19, 2023
Dear Sir,
Assalamualaikum.With due respect that I
To inform you fully about my experience I have more than 10 years of experience as a kitchen helper and I handle this job very efficiently.
Career Objective : To enter in a well reputed organization in a suitable position having the intention to work with honesty,
sincerity and to learn, grow and eventually take greater responsibilities and to face the challenge of the time to gain experience and skill for a successful career.
Language Proficiency :Bangla : Good in Reading, Writing,Listening and speaking. English ; speaking. Hindi : Speaking.
Bst Rgds,
Md omar
Mobile# 01884495773 [ Whatsapp Namber ]
Email#omarkhan228866@gmail.com

MD Omar

Mar 19, 2023
Dear Sir,
Assalamualaikum.With due respect that I have sent to you my CV and Passport for Kitchen helper for your kind consideration.Covid-19 Vaccination
Attached File> CV = 07 (Seven) copies.
To inform you fully about my experience I have more than 10 years of experience as a kitchen helper and I handle this job very efficiently.
Career Objective : To enter in a well reputed organization in a suitable position having the intention to work with honesty,
sincerity and to learn, grow and eventually take greater responsibilities and to face the challenge of the time to gain experience and skill for a successful career.
Language Proficiency :Bangla : Good in Reading, Writing,Listening and speaking. English ; speaking. Hindi : Speaking.
Bst Rgds,
Md omar
Mobile# 01884495773 [ Whatsapp Namber ]
Email#omarkhan228866@gmail.com