Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
Tsk, all these drive-by postings! Haha, hey HF! You guys must be so excited! Are you going to Negril too?

I cannot tell you what's in season right now, we only have mango trees on this property, and it's been almost 2 months since my last trip to Westmoreland. I will try to look around some more, but I can never tell much about seasons in Kingston.

LOL, your husband is hilarious. My husband can't get over us calling avocados "pears" here in Jamaica.

nae-nae

Apr 11, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
AOR Received.
sent on 27-09-10
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
19-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
hello everyone!

ladyposh - glad hubby arrived safe and sound! I checked my hubby's pp and paperwork, the visa was crossed out and the customs officer did sign his COPR paper....hubby had to sign it too confirming his address, name and DOB. Another thing you can do is check ecas...I checked after hubby landed and it was updated to him landing in TO at Person and the date. I hope it's not too much trouble to sort things out!

HF - nice to hear from you!! I'm doing well, thanks for asking. Baby is doing well too :D I laughed at your post about the pears lol my hubby thinks they're a joke here lol he won't even bother looking at them.

I hope everyone else is doing well.

kuma

Star Member
May 24, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/06/ 2010
AOR Received.
13/07/2010
File Transfer...
27/07/2010
Med's Request
17/05/2011
Passport Req..
15/09/2011
VISA ISSUED...
06/10/2011
LANDED..........
18/10/2011
Hello everyone, hope you all enjoyed your weekend. I know mine would have been better if I had of gotten a flight to Ja but they were way to expensive :(
So instead I got to rebuild my porch and catch up on ovrdue yard work, my husband would have come in great. Tired of doin this stuff all alone, would be nice to have help I'm mean the parents are great and all but you know what I'm coming from. Not sure what is worse no flight or slow immi stuff....I know patience, I do have them believe it or not, it's just being in the same place and being able to help each other would be great. Need a temp stand in hubby next huge home overall ha-ha.

Abacogringo

Star Member
Aug 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/08/2010
AOR Received.
18/11/2010
File Transfer...
25/09/2010
Med's Done....
25/08/2010
Passport Req..
14/07/2011
VISA ISSUED...
26/07/2011
LANDED..........
28/07/2011
Evening all. Anyone know how long medical is good for? Can you believe we STILL have not had the first update since they said they received our stuff?

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
medicals are good for a yr n wow thats a long time but there are a few ppl in ur boat no update hope this week is ur week

SmoothiesQueen

Jun 18, 2010
Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 21 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 24th 2011
Just signed into E-cas for the first time. Just about peed my pants when I saw it said decision made...LOL...but then realized that was for the sponsership application...not the permanent residence. I was like....this would be unheard of...until realizing!!

But question...do I always sign into E-cas using my details as the sponser...or do I have to sign into it with details for hubby from Kingston to access the permanent residence updates. This might be a stupid question...since I only have the client ID they gave me and my details...but just wondering if I always sign in the same way throughout the whole process!!

LOL hopefully it makes sense what I'm trying to ask!

needmyhushand

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Visa Office......
jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
File Transfer...
04/26/2011
Hi everyone its a new week let go kng we need our families

kedeisha yes girl we need to hook up and go for a drink,weather is getting hot 8)

needmyhushand

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Visa Office......
jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
File Transfer...
04/26/2011
Squeen dont feel that way i was thinking the samething good you ask that question :D . Charlie will give us that answer for sure she is the best.

also which site do you go to for checking kng status?

lonely_wife

Dec 21, 2010
Sudbury, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2010
Doc's Request.
03-11-2010
AOR Received.
03-11-2010
File Transfer...
06-07-2010
Med's Request
06-07-2010
Med's Done....
09-07-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2011
LANDED..........
19-06-2011
Smoothiesqueen!!! That is not a stupid question... every question is valid and worth answering.. using the B number or using the receipt number or even the client id number will give you pretty much the same thing... Only difference is that the B number will only provide you with updates on the permanent resident part of the application and not the sponsorship approuval part and the name and address at the top when you log in will be different... Now maybe in your case it would be same address not sure what you put lol... You would sign in the same way through the process but it could take a long time before the permanent residence side is updated and in some cases it is only updated when the person lands into Canada

jahlove

Jan 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-10
AOR Received.
1-12-10
File Transfer...
13-10-10
Med's Done....
21-06-10
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
January 26, 2012
Good morning family, it seems that i get really excited on Tuesdays and Thursdays because i know they are suppose to be update days, lol.

Come on kgn make some families happy today, lets go!!!!!!!!

Next!!!!!!!

ladyposh

Nov 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2010
Doc's Request.
04-13-2011
AOR Received.
Nov. 10, 2010
File Transfer...
03-09-2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
18-05-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04/13/2011
VISA ISSUED...
05/15/2011
LANDED..........
05/28/2011
Good Morning Everyone!!!!! Well...where do I start? My Boo's landing was just like I thought it would be be....I waited for him at the big pearly gates and I when I say him come through and our eyes connected I swear I felt a tear trickle down my cheek...lol. Then we proceeded to the parking lot and when the car drove out from underground his eyes lite up and he looked on his watch and said " But Baby a day time man"!!! he could not believe it was 8:30pm and it was still so light out. He immediately texted his sister back home and she called him and he said " a daylight outside and a 8:30 at night!!!! He just could not believe....I was like wait until October!!!
We then stopped at my sister's where her husband was doing some food on the bbq for us...fish, steak and burgers...hmmm!!! and right then and there the first bottle of Jamaican Brandy was opened.!!!! We stay for a bit and then went home to do our Wecome to Canada dance, if you know what I mean!!!!lol
The next day we went shopping and then went to another friend of his who had another small bbq get together for him and we had a blast ...to the point where he was doing shots at then end. And trust me did he every pay for that because when he got home he was out like a light!!!lol
Monday when I got up and was ready to go to the Service Canada office i realized that his COPR was still intact and that the 3 copies were in the eneveolpe I was like what the heck...I immediately called CIC and was told that the only way to get this corrected was to visit an office in Oshawa or go to any canadian border. I said I wll go to the office in Oshawa because I basically live in Oshawa but then was told that she cold not guarentee an appt before June 11 when his visa expires and if it expires he would have to return to JA and redo the whole application all over. I was like no way in hell and it was no mistake of his but of the incompetent Immigration officer at the airport. I also noticed that they had an old address for me from 20 years ago on his COPR document how incompetent. So to make a long story short we had to go to the US /Canada Border and do a flagpole. The Canadiann Officer could not believe her eyes and just kept shaking her head but did not say anything to incrinimate her fellow co-worker because she herself knew this was a very big boo boo on their part. She was able to complete it and he is now a LANDED IMMIGRANT!!!!

Megscominhome

Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2011
File Transfer...
18-05-2011
Passport Req..
No PPR - Confirmation Rec'd 29 March, 2012
LANDED..........
Will land 29 April!
Hi All!

Ladyposh - what a relief, congratulations!

Hope everyone had a good weekend and that there is some good news this week.

I'm just looking at some of the previous posts and see that you can trace the application on E-Cas... I had a look at my emails and couldn't find a reference number at all, so I don't know how I can check!

I got an email from CIC and it basically gave me a case processing centre client number, and a kit ID. Help!

This email was received on 18th May, and haven't heard from KGN yet, so I guess they're taking the 14 days I was told about before!

In other news, I am wanting to get back to Canada asap, especially after a weekend of sickly twins, there was little sleep and many, many, many nappies used and many loads of laundry done!!! :p

Meg