Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Please Lord
Spartabarbiie said:
Where can I find the way they do the applications? 2 step process I hear.... The first step of this process is called the selection decision, examines the relationship between the applicant and sponsor. The following step is a little bit quicker, and it is where the government decides whether or not the applicant meets statutory requirements. Where do I find time lines on this? Like from step one to step two how long it typically takes?
I'd love this info too. I believe that the first step is evaluating the sponsor and that they meet the requirements. Secondly would be the applicant (person being sponsored). I believe its in this second step that they evaluate the relationship and the applicants background, etc. Maybe I'm wrong but I would really love to know what else if anything happens

TRISHGD

Apr 14, 2016
Brampton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
02-02-2016
Doc's Request.
26-07-2016 (RPRF)
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
File Transfer...
21-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
05-10-2015 (extended until July 25,2017)
Interview........
24-11-2016
Passport Req..
24-11-2016 (arrived @ KVO on 04-12-2016)
Spartabarbiie said:
Where can I find the way they do the applications? 2 step process I hear.... The first step of this process is called the selection decision, examines the relationship between the applicant and sponsor. The following step is a little bit quicker, and it is where the government decides whether or not the applicant meets statutory requirements. Where do I find time lines on this? Like from step one to step two how long it typically takes?

Sorry but i have searched high and low but couldnt fond anything. The only thing close i could find was what each underlined action meant in ECAS wheb i check the Status

jacalinkup

Jan 13, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-15
AOR Received.
14-12-15
File Transfer...
23-12-15
Med's Done....
06-04-16
Passport Req..
Praying Soon.
VISA ISSUED...
Praying Soon.
LANDED..........
Praying Soon.
Spartabarbiie said:
I haven't read through it all but this is the guide immigration officers have for processing our applications.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/ip/ip08-eng.pdf

Spartabarbiie

Feb 25, 2016
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2, 2015
File Transfer...
November 12, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
susanrichards2015 said:
I'd love this info too. I believe that the first step is evaluating the sponsor and that they meet the requirements. Secondly would be the applicant (person being sponsored). I believe its in this second step that they evaluate the relationship and the applicants background, etc. Maybe I'm wrong but I would really love to know what else if anything happens

Yeah I mean first step after sponsorship approval is checking the relationship. I know this is the first step after sponsor approval. Thank you all for your responses and the link! So much info there better get reading!

jacalinkup

Jan 13, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-15
AOR Received.
14-12-15
File Transfer...
23-12-15
Med's Done....
06-04-16
Passport Req..
Praying Soon.
VISA ISSUED...
Praying Soon.
LANDED..........
Praying Soon.
How do you guys feel about adding interview questions on a different page on the spreadsheet? I saw it on the Outland 2015 spreadsheet and thought it was a good idea. That way we know the specific questions KVO asks and the more people who do have an interview the more prepared everyone can be. Just a thought.

WaitingSince2012

Nov 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2012
Med's Request
Re-med 01-2016
Med's Done....
13-01-2016
Interview........
12-04-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-07-2016
susanrichards2015 said:
Jesus they're calling in everyone. I don't care about my husband being called in as the relationship is 100, I just know he can't handl pressure well. That's my concern. I know how intimidating they can be in there so I am really praying for a bypass on that step. Good luck to all who have upcoming interviews and be confident when you go in.
My husband is exactly the same. He can't handle pressure either, I guess he was both intimidated and nervous at the interview that the VO didn't think he knew enough about the relationship. She said he only got married to me to gain status in Canada lol.

Unrulytammi

May 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/16/16
Med's Request
upfront
jacalinkup said:
How do you guys feel about adding interview questions on a different page on the spreadsheet? I saw it on the Outland 2015 spreadsheet and thought it was a good idea. That way we know the specific questions KVO asks and the more people who do have an interview the more prepared everyone can be. Just a thought.
Think that would be a great idea!

Unrulytammi

May 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/16/16
Med's Request
upfront
Application finally in process

chucky44

Feb 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
30-06-15
AOR Received.
02-08-15
File Transfer...
31-08-15 and Kingston started Process 9-9-15
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
22-04-15
Interview........
11-08-16 and got interview e-mail 07-07-16
Passport Req..
11-08-16
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-16
LANDED..........
22-08-16

Unrulytammi

May 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/16/16
Med's Request
upfront
Thanks y'all ...baby step but I'm happy to know someone received it!

jacalinkup

Jan 13, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-15
AOR Received.
14-12-15
File Transfer...
23-12-15
Med's Done....
06-04-16
Passport Req..
Praying Soon.
VISA ISSUED...
Praying Soon.
LANDED..........
Praying Soon.
Unrulytammi said:
Thanks y'all ...baby step but I'm happy to know someone received it!
I am so glad you finally heard something.

qwizardgal

Jan 1, 2015
Hey all. We are slow going here on our process, and of course my husband is now anxious for any updates. I've tried the online to see if it has arrived or had anything done, but it doesn't work. We received sponsorship approval a month ago or so, can't even get anything to show that other than the email. I keep back reading on here, but all it seems that is until Kingston picks it up to work on it then I can't see anything.

We had everything, except pictures and a medical for my husbands son, who is not coming here at this time, but who had to be on the application. Anyone have experience with this? We don't want the boys stuff done until last minute as the chances of getting it a second time are slim. HIs mother won't allow it the first time let alone a second.

Thanks

susanrichards2015

Jan 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Please Lord
qwizardgal said:
Hey all. We are slow going here on our process, and of course my husband is now anxious for any updates. I've tried the online to see if it has arrived or had anything done, but it doesn't work. We received sponsorship approval a month ago or so, can't even get anything to show that other than the email. I keep back reading on here, but all it seems that is until Kingston picks it up to work on it then I can't see anything.

We had everything, except pictures and a medical for my husbands son, who is not coming here at this time, but who had to be on the application. Anyone have experience with this? We don't want the boys stuff done until last minute as the chances of getting it a second time are slim. HIs mother won't allow it the first time let alone a second.

Thanks
Try logging in with the receipt number and his information

susanrichards2015

Jan 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Please Lord
qwizardgal said:

Thanks
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do