Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2, 2015
File Transfer...
November 12, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
TRISHGD said:
I have my husband kids on there too and we paid $30,000 the first time. Imagine we affi guh pay that again and a nuh like seh nothing much a gwan a Jamaica like work. A swear. I feel like to just sleep for an entire year n nuh wake up until all this is over. :-X :-[
Oh my lord! I feel you gf! That is craziness! I wanna sleep till Christmas too, lol. Make this go faster. I swear before we put in the application us not knowing when we were going to see each other was a lot better than this waiting… Sounds crazy but we know it's going to come to an end somewhat soon and it's actually much worse then us not having a timeline at all Like we used to

Spartabarbiie

Feb 25, 2016
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2, 2015
File Transfer...
November 12, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
WaitingSince2012 said:
That's why they are #1 because CIC is letting them in left, right and centre lol...

I think a lot of us are in the same boat. I can't even enjoy when my hubby comes over cause I have so much debt to pay off lol...
Me too! I will be happy when he's here to help with the kids, but I racked up my line of credit so much, that will be the focus when he comes here… Unfortunately

Spartabarbiie

Feb 25, 2016
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2, 2015
File Transfer...
November 12, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
susanrichards2015 said:
I intend to have my husband do another police check (next day service) while I am down there so I can carry it up with me just in case they need another. I am even thinking to request the medical extension from now even thought its good until October
You could request the medical extension but likely they're going to tell you that you'll have to wait until closer to the due date… Or ours is due in August and they told us it won't be extended until closer to

TRISHGD

Apr 14, 2016
Brampton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
02-02-2016
Doc's Request.
26-07-2016 (RPRF)
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
File Transfer...
21-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
05-10-2015 (extended until July 25,2017)
Interview........
24-11-2016
Passport Req..
24-11-2016 (arrived @ KVO on 04-12-2016)
Spartabarbiie said:
Oh my lord! I feel you gf! That is craziness! I wanna sleep till Christmas too, lol. Make this go faster. I swear before we put in the application us not knowing when we were going to see each other was a lot better than this waiting… Sounds crazy but we know it's going to come to an end somewhat soon and it's actually much worse then us not having a timeline at all Like we used to
Leave it all in God's hands right? I swear everyday hubby gets more frustrated. At least i get to see him next month so i wont think about it for the 3 weeks im there with him. A pure lock up and sex up a gwan a swear

Spartabarbiie

Feb 25, 2016
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2, 2015
File Transfer...
November 12, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
TRISHGD said:
Leave it all in God's hands right? I swear everyday hubby gets more frustrated. At least i get to see him next month so i wont think about it for the 3 weeks im there with him. A pure lock up and sex up a gwan a swear
LOL!!! Too funny! So true. Can't wait till this is all just a memory, and this nightmare is over for us all!

TRISHGD

Apr 14, 2016
Brampton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
02-02-2016
Doc's Request.
26-07-2016 (RPRF)
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
File Transfer...
21-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
05-10-2015 (extended until July 25,2017)
Interview........
24-11-2016
Passport Req..
24-11-2016 (arrived @ KVO on 04-12-2016)
Spartabarbiie said:
Me too! I will be happy when he's here to help with the kids, but I racked up my line of credit so much, that will be the focus when he comes here… Unfortunately

The good thing for me I was working with Telus and they have a pension program withing the company. I left there n i was able to get that pension paid out to me so thats what im using. Plus when i send money to hubby i claimed it back on my taxes n i got about $3500 back so thats what ive been using too. Imagine how much money mi woulda have in my RRSP to buy my house later if them did just hurry up

Spartabarbiie

Feb 25, 2016
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2, 2015
File Transfer...
November 12, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
TRISHGD said:
The good thing for me I was working with Telus and they have a pension program withing the company. I left there n i was able to get that pension paid out to me so thats what im using. Plus when i send money to hubby i claimed it back on my taxes n i got about $3500 back so thats what ive been using too. Imagine how much money mi woulda have in my RRSP to buy my house later if them did just hurry up
That is good you had something to delve into. But yes for sure, if they would just hurry up it would take so much burden off of us. It's not fair. And they don't even keep us updated and that's not right considering we pay to apply! They should have to be accountable for their time management.

Jamaicanadian

Star Member
Nov 15, 2015
Toronto East
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2015
Doc's Request.
RPRF 22-02-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-08-2015
Interview........
11-10-2016
Passport Req..
11-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2016
"In addition, while considering medical and passport expiry dates, the Department will process applications without missing documentation ahead of incomplete applications (e.g., files missing police certificate or civil documentation). This means that applications of clients who have submitted all of the documentation on the IRCC checklist with their application will be prioritized for processing."

..... So they weren't prioritizing files in order of completion from the jump????

KMT I used to brag about Canada but we're behind time. This is so disappointing. Better late than never I suppose.

Spartabarbiie

Feb 25, 2016
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2, 2015
File Transfer...
November 12, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Jamaicanadian said:
"In addition, while considering medical and passport expiry dates, the Department will process applications without missing documentation ahead of incomplete applications (e.g., files missing police certificate or civil documentation). This means that applications of clients who have submitted all of the documentation on the IRCC checklist with their application will be prioritized for processing."

..... So they weren't prioritizing files in order of completion from the jump????

KMT I used to brag about Canada but we're behind time. This is so disappointing. Better late than never I suppose.
Yeah I read that too! What a joke! People who include all the information upfront should be put priority, sorry but there's a reason why everybody does that and people who don't should be put to the side Until that information is provided

susanrichards2015

Jan 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Please Lord
Spartabarbiie said:
Yeah I read that too! What a joke! People who include all the information upfront should be put priority, sorry but there's a reason why everybody does that and people who don't should be put to the side Until that information is provided
I agree on this one too. I had to find medical fee, criminal background fee and 1000 to file plus all the other money to courier and copy so that my application was complete. They should definitely give complete applications priority over those that are missing things. Not everyone is in the same situation to be able to afford it all upfront but those who did give it all upfront, why should we be put on a back burner?

impatientwife

Jan 28, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2015
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
File Transfer...
25-01-2016
Med's Done....
UPFRONT/Extended until Aug/2017
Interview........
06/12/2016
Passport Req..
TOMORROW WOULD BE NICE LOL
VISA ISSUED...
ON SPOT ☺☺☺
LANDED..........
Already Did
susanrichards2015 said:
I agree on this one too. I had to find medical fee, criminal background fee and 1000 to file plus all the other money to courier and copy so that my application was complete. They should definitely give complete applications priority over those that are missing things. Not everyone is in the same situation to be able to afford it all upfront but those who did give it all upfront, why should we be put on a back burner?
True. I didn't pay landing fee of front but as soon as i was able I made sure I paid it so I could avoid a delay if they had to ask for it, whether they're gonna approve you or not it still has to be paid so I'd recommend for anyone who hasn't being it to do so ASAP or if you didn't do PC or Medicals upfront do it as well and said it in, never wait for them to ask for anything that you could have provided upfront, they don't like to wait but yet has ppl waiting for what seems like an eternity.

shanab

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
JA
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 27, 2015
Doc's Request.
JUNE 22, 2016-certified birth certificate, certified marriage certificate, police record, passport
AOR Received.
august 6, 2015
File Transfer...
august 3, 2015
Med's Request
upfront/ redo may 2016
Med's Done....
dec 2014/ extended to december 2016
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
june 22,2016
VISA ISSUED...
july 1, 2016!!!!!!!!!!!
LANDED..........
NOV 5 (ALBERTA)
I got passport request

jacalinkup

Jan 13, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-15
AOR Received.
14-12-15
File Transfer...
23-12-15
Med's Done....
06-04-16
Passport Req..
Praying Soon.
VISA ISSUED...
Praying Soon.
LANDED..........
Praying Soon.
shanab said:
I got passport request
Yay Yay Yay! Congrats!!! Thank the Lord there has finally been a PPR!

shanab

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
JA
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 27, 2015
Doc's Request.
JUNE 22, 2016-certified birth certificate, certified marriage certificate, police record, passport
AOR Received.
august 6, 2015
File Transfer...
august 3, 2015
Med's Request
upfront/ redo may 2016
Med's Done....
dec 2014/ extended to december 2016
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
june 22,2016
VISA ISSUED...
july 1, 2016!!!!!!!!!!!
LANDED..........
NOV 5 (ALBERTA)
shanab said:
I got passport request
they said they sent the email june 8th but i never got it. i check my status and thats when i found out they said they send the email. i email them back and they resend the passport request today with other document request like birth certificate, marriage certificate which was sent originally and my passport and police record.

canjamdiva

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2015
AOR Received.
14-11-2015
File Transfer...
27-11-2015
Med's Done....
21-08-2015
Interview........
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
12-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-11-2016
LANDED..........
12-11-2016
shanab said:
I got passport request
Finally!!! Congrats!! Let's hope you're the first of many!