Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
Jammy, how did it feel to tell them they can stick thier job up you know where. Get hubby to play an old C&W song, " You can take this job and stick it, I ain't working here no more"

HighlyFavoured

Jan 26, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
Doc's Request.
10-05-2010
AOR Received.
26-01-2010
File Transfer...
18-01-2010
Med's Done....
24-08-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2010
LANDED..........
30-06-2010
Canuck congratulations!! GOD IS GREAT! :D

I'm so glad to hear that people are heading to the end of this long and sometimes painful road.

That's great Yardie! ;D

Be blessed & Stay blessed!

HighlyFavoured

Jan 26, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
Doc's Request.
10-05-2010
AOR Received.
26-01-2010
File Transfer...
18-01-2010
Med's Done....
24-08-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2010
LANDED..........
30-06-2010
KC are you having a healthy soldier or a healthy princess? Or both? :D Can't wait to hear your good news too!

kc416

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2009
Doc's Request.
25-06-2009
AOR Received.
08-06-2009
Passport Req..
21-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2009
LANDED..........
03-11-2009
YardieMy.... Perfect... at least you know the next step is just around the corner!!

Well.... the lady at the place wouldnt tell me if it was a little soldier or princess.. she said it was against her policy! WTF? so I have to wait for confirmation from my midwife, my next midwife appt is Nov 30th... BUT, she did show me where to look.... and i didnt see little johnny bits... but little girls bits... so i am 95% sure that its a little princess..... whoooooooooooi... if she is anything like me, I AM IN TROUBLE! My due date got pushed back a bit... thought i was 19 w 5 d and lady said i was 19 w. Patinetly waiting now for confirmation... i might try and call the office tomorrow and beg them to tell me :) !!

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
OH MY CANUCK THAT MY FREIND CAME OUTTA LEFT FELID....WOW ...CONGRATS TOYOU ...AND 9 MONTHS ..DIDNT DO TO BAD ...CONGRATS ...TO YOU AND THE MRS!! home for christmas...now you will have to take her out chritmas caroling canadian style ...big winter parka ..big fury mits...big toque...frosty beer mug and drunkin episodes ....LIKE THIS ONE

"Jingle bells batman smells robin layed and egg batmobile lost its wheel and the joker ran away..Hey"!!

"OR"

(sing to the tune of jingle bells) oooh you know you wanna ...lol .. i know i had to one time!!

"Dashing through the snow in my rusty Chevrolet.
Down the road I go, sliding all the way.
I need new piston rings. I need some new snow tires.
My car is held together by a piece of chicken wire!

Oh, rust and smoke, the heater's broke, the door just blew away.
I light a match to see the dash and then I start to pray-ay.
The frame is bent, the muffler went, the radio's okay.
Oh, what fun it is to drive this rusty Chevrolet!

I went to IGA, to get some Christmas cheer.
I just passed up my left front tire and it's gettin' hard to steer.
Speeding down the highway, right past the county cops.
I have to drag my swampers just to get the car to stop.

Oh, what fun it is to drive this rusty Chevrolet!

Bouncing through the snowdrifts in a big, blue cloud of smoke.
People laugh as I drive by; I wonder what's the joke!
I have to get to Wal-Mart to pick up my layaway,
Cause Santa's comin' soon in his big, old, rusty sleigh!

Oh, what fun it is to drive this rusttttttttty Chevroooooooleeeeeet! "

Yardymy...and news is good ...i hope its PP call for you next...

Kc hope u find out soon that would seriously drive me crazy!!

nae-nae

Apr 11, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
AOR Received.
sent on 27-09-10
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
19-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
yardie - that's great news!

kc - awww....can't believe they wouldn't tell you if it was a boy or girl :( that's sooooo NOT FAIR!!! I hope you get the confirmation soon!!!

lcw - where've you been girl? lol you crack me up!!! I would love to hear you sing that song lol

charlieD - where you be?? lol

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
Hi Nae :) Hey everyone, how's it going?

Wuk a buss mi shut, as we say, I have been working out of office, and when I get home, all I want is to see hubby, get something to eat and crash!

Canuck, Jammy, so happy for both of you. Yardie, sounds like progress! Good work this week, KG!!

Now into week 5 of waiting on my FBI clearance, and from what I saw over on the Buffalo and Inland threads, they are averaging 7-9 weeks to be done and returned, although the FBI website says 12-16 weeks. I am hopeful that hubby gets it by end of Dec, early January, that would gel really great with our plans for submitting this app. He secured a contract starting in Dec that will allow us to pay all the fees upfront, so early January would be perfect. Once tax season kicks in, my brain will be too fried to work on anything but work, so I really need to get the app off by Jan. ::)

If I disappear again...hope everyone has a great weekend. :)

Helpmeplease

Star Member
Dec 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
woowo Canuck! Congrats, great news :)

Jammy, the countdown is on !

yardie congrats on some news! :)

KC, awww a little girl (probably) cute :))

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Mawning !! TGIF to the shizzle for nizzle my wizzle ...I am in quit a weird mood todayyyyy ...lol bwaahaha!

OOOH my goodness...I am in christmas retard mode...lol...I just said to hubby wensday night i would like to decortae the tree soon ...he was like how about tonight...and BOOOOM...hanging lights ...snowmen on the front yard....I charged 200+ on my credit card to decorate the front yard....I have red throws and green throws on the couch with red and green plad pillows to match OMG my whole house is I must say fashionably decorated for christmas and its only 19th of november...

LOL i have to laugh ....I honestly think i am making up for some freaking lost time ....its gunna be a a long 41 days in this house...hahahahahah...I must admit as i sit here at my desk i am playing christmas music ....bwahahahahahah!! I love ittttttttttttttttttttt

Nae ...I am always forever reading ....I aint going to leave girly i made a ton of promises to some dear freinds and i plan on fulfiling each and everyone of them ...you all know who you are!! I the mean time i must say this week and last week and just as the days gwan it gets betta and betta ..

Q; Has soanxious and missingmybaby heard a thing ...i read everyday but not sure if i missed it ..?? If not i hope they can sneak through ...that would be soo nice for them !!

Off to sing jingle bells.....nae i wold absolutly sing it for you ...trust me i can carry a beat ...lol...

Jinga bells mi kno what smells ...that rasta got away ...smokin ganja inna mango tree and fell and box him head heya!! PUlllllllll UP!! :p

JAmmY...hows it going ...when you leaving ...are you packed as yet .,..lol i remember u said it would take no time to pack ...hahahahah .get on er...OOOH i am soo happy for you tho ...i really happy ..i usually think about you guys alot ...you and likkle gal there deserve it soo much ....so you now busss ..and mi happy fiyou bad!!

nae-nae

Apr 11, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
AOR Received.
sent on 27-09-10
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
19-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
happy Friday everyone!!! wow, so quiet in here!

KG - where are the updates??? Friday is not done yet!! come on, we want another one

nice to hear from you lcw and charlieD - don't work too hard

jammy - we are all dying to know.....how did it feel to tell your boss to take his job and shove it? lol

mylilangel

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2010
Doc's Request.
23-07-2010
AOR Received.
30-06-2010
File Transfer...
07-06-2010
Med's Request
28-04-2011
Med's Done....
19-05-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
22-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
15-08-2011
LANDED..........
22-08-2011
hi everyone i can see there's been lots of activity around here recently so my congrats goes out to everyone that has gotten something from kingston[PRICELESS] be pickup, dropoff or request and my best wishes to those still waiting like myself but that said why so quiet today c'mon kgn keep the line moving plz do it in spirit of XMAS

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
Hello All.

Man I wish I had left the day after pickup. I wouldn't be second guessing everything i put in the damn suitcases. PACKING IS SO HARD! ??? ??? ???

Well I left my job about 2 days now. Man i forgot how great it feels to sit at home all day and do nothing. They weren't too happy at work but I couldn't stand it another day.

I have a question about the goods to follow form. Where do I find? I am not bringing nothing but clothes, laptop and cameras. Do I have to fill one out still seeing that I wont be shipping anything?

Canuck: Are getting everything for the wife? You are just one day behind me.

LCW: Sound like you feeling the Christmas spirit this year. I cant wait to celebrate our first Canadian style Christmas together. Its the first one for your little girl too right?

Hope everybody is in good spirits. 35 days till Christmas plenty of time for KG to reunite some more families.

Bless up everybody!

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
Bahaha LCW, I think hubby has everyone outdone. After 12 hours and nearly $1800 spent, the house and the trees in the yard are decorated, and he turned on the lights on Nov 6 (his birthday)! One final piece left for the decorations, a friend in Kitchener made a wreath for the front door, so he is waiting on that to arrive.

Few days to Christmas...I am looking forward to a quiet one at home in Sheffield with my mom, my younger brother and his family, with hubby on the laptop, of course.

Jammy, I am an expert at packing because I do it so often. Make lists...lots of lists. Stuff that goes with you, stuff to give away, stuff to sell, stuff to store. Just work your way through one room at a time, it will all come together. Make sure you secure important, legal papers first though...very easy for them to be mislaid in the midst of packing.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! :D

Angella

Star Member
Mar 22, 2010
North York ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2009
File Transfer...
07-11-2009 KGN Rec'vd July 30 2009
Passport Req..
9/06/2010
LANDED..........
10/18/2010
;D ;D ;D ;D ;

[glow=red,2,300][/glow]

WOW CANUCK CONGRATTTTTTSSSSSS WHOOOOOOWHOOOOOOOO JAMMY BIG UP YU SELF WELCOME TO CANADA MY GIRL, GET PACKING!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE NOT BEEN ON IN A WHILE MYSELF GETTING READY FOR WEDNESDAY HUBBY AND I WILL BE LANDING IN CANADA TOGETHER!!!!!!!

NAE, LCW WHEY UNNO DEH,??? HELPME, CHARLIE, MISSING, ANXIOUS, LONG TIME lCW WHAA GWAAN???

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D TOOO HAPPY FOR EVERYONE, TRUSS ME, TO ALL IN THE WAIT, KEEP THE FAITH YOUR TIME WILL SOON COME, JUST DEH YA A DEBATE WHAT TO BRING UP SOOO MANY THINGS, HUBBY ALREADY HAVE HIM WARM CLOTHES SO ME NAW WORRY BOUT DAT.

:-* :-* :-*

LINK DE FORUM FAMILY LATER

BLESS :-* :-*

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
Hello my forum family, I was in meetings all day yesterday and didn't get a chance to come on. Jammy, we're going to continue renting our place for awhile til we figure out what to do with everyhting. Her family doesn't have room for it, beds settes,tvs etc. They have room for the car though. Going down and spend xmas with her family and we're coming home together on the 27th, spend new years with my family. They are planning a big party for her so I'm sure we'll have a blast, wouldn't be Jan 2nd if I felt good.
Man, time is flying by, haven't even started lights and dec yet. Used to put up over 5,000 lights and had all the families drive by and honk.
Tell hubby to bring winter clothes for you and the little miss and put them on at the airport. Flew into Calgary yesterday and it was nasty with the wind. That first gulp of frozen air will be a surprise so dress warm my girl.
Well missed Fridays little johnnie so it is coming a day late.

One day in class the teacher brought a bag full of fruit. "Now class, I'm going to reach into the bag and describe a piece of fruit, and you tell what fruit I'm talking about. Okay, first: it's round, plumb and red."

Of course, Little Johnny raised his hand high, but the teacher, wisely ignored him and picked Deborah, who promptly answered "An apple." The teacher replied, "No Deborah, it's a beet, but I like your thinking." Now for the second. It's soft, fuzzy, and colored red and brownish."

Well, Little Johnny is hopping up and down in his seat trying to get the teacher to call on him. But she skips him again and calls on Billy. "Is it a peach?" Billy asks. "No, Billy, I'm afraid it's a potato. But I like your thinking," the teacher replies. Here's another: it's long, yellow, and fairly hard."

By now Little Johnny is about to explode as he waves his hand frantically. The teacher skips him again and calls on Sally. "A banana," she says. "No," the teacher replies, "it's a squash, but I like your thinking."

Little Johnny is kind of irritated now, so he speaks up loudly. "Hey, I've got one for you teacher; let me put my hand in my pocket. Okay, I've got it: it's round, hard, and it got a head on it." "Johnny!" she cries. "That's disgusting!" "Nope," answers Johnny, "it's a quarter, but I like your thinking!"