Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
MissReeva-Walker said:
Congrats!! Glad to hear it. Hopefully from hear its quick and you will be coming too cold country when its not so cold LOL
Thank you MissReeva=Walker

MCPS Wife

Jan 13, 2016
Hello everyone,

I have been reading this forum for several months now. I have tried several times to register but something always got in the way or the baby started crying and I could never make it happen. I have been inspired by all your journeys and on nights when I felt terribly alone reading this forum made it bearable. I feel like I know most of you even though I don't. I know there has been a lot of frustration the last few days which is why I am still up at 11:40pm and have spent the last 2 hours trying to figure out the registration process (there was some sort of server problem) and how to post a message etc... I am determined to tell you all that there is hope! My husband got his PPR today! It would seem Kingston is moving again :) Our application was received on January 22nd, 2015 and they started processing on April 19th as per ecas. So to you February peeps it shouldn't be long! What a journey it has been and I'm sure will continue to be, we are all courageous first for falling in love and second for falling in love with someone who lives in another country. Having to defend and explain my love to my friends and family was one thing but to the Canadian government more stressful then anyone other then you lovely people here could ever imagine. I wish you all the very best on your journeys and hope and pray for a quick resolution for all of you. I am truly grateful to you all. Many blessings and may 2016 be full of love, light and laughter.

MrsMcLaughlin

Oct 24, 2014
MCPS Wife said:
Hello everyone,

I have been reading this forum for several months now. I have tried several times to register but something always got in the way or the baby started crying and I could never make it happen. I have been inspired by all your journeys and on nights when I felt terribly alone reading this forum made it bearable. I feel like I know most of you even though I don't. I know there has been a lot of frustration the last few days which is why I am still up at 11:40pm and have spent the last 2 hours trying to figure out the registration process (there was some sort of server problem) and how to post a message etc... I am determined to tell you all that there is hope! My husband got his PPR today! It would seem Kingston is moving again :) Our application was received on January 22nd, 2015 and they started processing on April 19th as per ecas. So to you February peeps it shouldn't be long! What a journey it has been and I'm sure will continue to be, we are all courageous first for falling in love and second for falling in love with someone who lives in another country. Having to defend and explain my love to my friends and family was one thing but to the Canadian government more stressful then anyone other then you lovely people here could ever imagine. I wish you all the very best on your journeys and hope and pray for a quick resolution for all of you. I am truly grateful to you all. Many blessings and may 2016 be full of love, light and laughter.
Welcome, and congratulations!!! It's great to finally see some movement again from Kingston, hopefully they're back to work now and we'll start seeing a lot more ppr's very soon!! Thanks for giving us all some hope in this depressing process :D

MCPS Wife

Jan 13, 2016
Thanks so much MrsMcLaughlin! Our lawyer says that until the visa is issued and my husbands passport is back in his hands that anything can still happen but it's a very good sign. So I'll take that and hope that everything goes smoothly from here. Have a great day :)

lonelydreadswife

Aug 1, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 11 2015
Doc's Request.
CSQ certificate dec 2015 because quebec did not send
AOR Received.
April 14 2015
File Transfer...
june 10 2015 and sept 11 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Feb 11 2015 medical extended until January 2017
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Feb 22 2016
VISA ISSUED...
march 11 2016
LANDED..........
april 3 2016
MCPS Wife said:
Hello everyone,

I have been reading this forum for several months now. I have tried several times to register but something always got in the way or the baby started crying and I could never make it happen. I have been inspired by all your journeys and on nights when I felt terribly alone reading this forum made it bearable. I feel like I know most of you even though I don't. I know there has been a lot of frustration the last few days which is why I am still up at 11:40pm and have spent the last 2 hours trying to figure out the registration process (there was some sort of server problem) and how to post a message etc... I am determined to tell you all that there is hope! My husband got his PPR today! It would seem Kingston is moving again :) Our application was received on January 22nd, 2015 and they started processing on April 19th as per ecas. So to you February peeps it shouldn't be long! What a journey it has been and I'm sure will continue to be, we are all courageous first for falling in love and second for falling in love with someone who lives in another country. Having to defend and explain my love to my friends and family was one thing but to the Canadian government more stressful then anyone other then you lovely people here could ever imagine. I wish you all the very best on your journeys and hope and pray for a quick resolution for all of you. I am truly grateful to you all. Many blessings and may 2016 be full of love

, light and laughter.

Welcome and congrats thanks for sharing your story all the best on your new journey with your husband

Divinity

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2015
Doc's Request.
08-09-2015
AOR Received.
05-06-2015
File Transfer...
15-06-2015
Med's Done....
19-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Soon
MCPSwife thank you , welcome and congrats. This process has been really stressful. Me and my husband had an argument yesterday about when are we gonna see each other we miss each other like crazy and it gets frustrating sometimes but by the time we went to bed we were ok again. I can't wait for this process to be over so we can live or lives and be able to do all the things we wanna do together with our kids .So now we are looking at a processing time of 12 mths I guess.

lonelydreadswife

Aug 1, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 11 2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
April 14 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Feb 22 2016
VISA ISSUED...
march 11 2016
LANDED..........
april 3 2016
Divinity said:
MCPSwife thank you , welcome and congrats. This process has been really stressful. Me and my husband had an argument yesterday about when are we gonna see each other we miss each other like crazy and it gets frustrating sometimes but by the time we went to bed we were ok again. I can't wait for this process to be over so we can live or lives and be able to do all the things we wanna do together with our kids .So now we are looking at a processing time of 12 mths I guess.
Divinity when did kingston start pricessing your file cause we both applied in april we on same time slot

Divinity

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2015
Doc's Request.
08-09-2015
AOR Received.
05-06-2015
File Transfer...
15-06-2015
Med's Done....
19-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Soon
Started processing June 15 , 2015

lonelydreadswife

Aug 1, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 11 2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
April 14 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Feb 22 2016
VISA ISSUED...
march 11 2016
LANDED..........
april 3 2016
Divinity said:
Started processing June 15 , 2015
June 22 for me hope we get threw soon

jacalinkup

Jan 13, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-15
AOR Received.
14-12-15
File Transfer...
23-12-15
Med's Done....
06-04-16
Passport Req..
Praying Soon.
VISA ISSUED...
Praying Soon.
LANDED..........
Praying Soon.
Hi all Im new to this thread! My timeline is App Sent in 10/23/15, App Recieved 10/26/15, AOR on 12/14/15, SA on 12/23/15, IN PROCESS for PR on 12/31/15, Medicals done for my husband and dependents on 04/23/15. The last year and half have been a rollercoaster to get these papers in order. Hoping that it will go fast. Can't wait for my family to be reunited again. To be honest I wish I found this thread months ago would've saved so much on a lawyer, but it is life. Hope we all get some good new soon :)

MrsMcLaughlin

Oct 24, 2014
jacalinkup said:
Hi all Im new to this thread! My timeline is App Sent in 10/23/15, App Recieved 10/26/15, AOR on 12/14/15, SA on 12/23/15, IN PROCESS for PR on 12/31/15, Medicals done for my husband and dependents on 04/23/15. The last year and half have been a rollercoaster to get these papers in order. Hoping that it will go fast. Can't wait for my family to be reunited again. To be honest I wish I found this thread months ago would've saved so much on a lawyer, but it is life. Hope we all get some good new soon :)
Welcome, and best of luck for a speedy process! :)

TeamConfident

Jul 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-07-2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
23-01-2015
smh...very sad to say but tonight would be my last on this forum, I really hope everyone really get tru fast and be with their spouses...unfortunately I didn't make it out, the sponsorship cancelled, I messed up by cheating, so my wife cancel it and now filing for a divorce, boy a just so life go, I know am the only stupid man on planet earth, who will really confessed of the wrong he had done causing all pain and so forth...Me really hope this no reach anyone else...Just one of those things star.

MelM2015

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 27, 2014
Doc's Request.
October 6, 2015
Med's Request
September 9, 2015
Passport Req..
Not required
LANDED..........
December 15, 2015
TeamConfident said:
smh...very sad to say but tonight would be my last on this forum, I really hope everyone really get tru fast and be with their spouses...unfortunately I didn't make it out, the sponsorship cancelled, I messed up by cheating, so my wife cancel it and now filing for a divorce, boy a just so life go, I know am the only stupid man on planet earth, who will really confessed of the wrong he had done causing all pain and so forth...Me really hope this no reach anyone else...Just one of those things star.
I'm sorry to hear. I do understand where she is coming from tho. It's too bad you couldn't work it out.

lonelydreadswife

Aug 1, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 11 2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
April 14 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Feb 22 2016
VISA ISSUED...
march 11 2016
LANDED..........
april 3 2016
TeamConfident said:
Very sad for this is such a hard journey as a wife maybe you can find peace in yourself and your wife happiness in her future to bad