14-09-2010
Passport Req..
02-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2011
LANDED..........
14-09-2011
Godblesswife said:
Unuh Mek him gwaan run him mouth man. he's either immune to the pressures of Immigration. or he's madly in love with me.

(Deep down I think you are madly in love with me, cos you just could'nt help yourself just now. you could have sat behind your Computer screen and just give me another nice little negative, since you had to read my post, but you just could'nt help yourself, and had to pull another attention seeking favour Tactic again.)
what a Nerve? and dont bother feel scared and delete your post like you did last time. be the man you are and let it stay up this time.

Confused:
you obviously have issues, so I'm going to ignore your comment. and suggest you ignore mine since after you read it, you realised it had nothing to do with you, or where you are up to in the process.
as someone else said before everyone deals with their waiting differently and if I'm an anxious waiter then thats my beeswax, not yours.
so if you are looking for stripes try getting them in other ways.

On that note I do not need you to tell me what my user name should be. but I must say yours is very befitting and appropriate for you ConfusedandScared. but you dont have to be, So please be the Intelligent person I believe you are and leave me the hell alone,

I can be a nice person, but dont let that confuse you any further, on how renk I really get when I'm crossed, you are not the only person who can be the B word you are choosing to be today you know.

and its easy for me today since I'm already Hormonal.

so just stop being a little troublemaker, unless of course you dont have anything else to do with your time.

P.s.
I do not know you so I cannot dislike you,
the way you obviously dislike me. but I would be lying if I said that I'm not annoyed with your stripe and attention seeking antics.
We are all on this forum sharing our progress and experience with CIC. and if my progress or lack of it, irritates you so much, then I suggest that whenever you see a post of mine, just move down to the next persons post.
I believe thats a reasonable way to co-exist peacefully.

Have a good day Confusedandscared

Still Godbless, so spit or swallow it if you want
OMG, you're too funny! I almost choked laughing at your senseless comment.

You should go roll a spliff or two and relax your out of order hormonal attitude or join a different forum. Maybe the ones that are made for psychopathic fools like yourself.

kenswife

Star Member
May 17, 2010
good afternoon
jus passing thru to say hello im busy making final preparations at home for hubbies homecoming tommorow evening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hope everyone has a good weekend

and congrats to all those making great progress with kg esp. rosmel u will def have a very special christmas ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Kenswife :-*

HighlyFavoured

Jan 26, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
Doc's Request.
10-05-2010
AOR Received.
26-01-2010
File Transfer...
18-01-2010
Med's Done....
24-08-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2010
LANDED..........
30-06-2010
kenswife that is wonderful!!!!! Enjoy your REUNION, my dear! All the very best!!!! ;D

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
***having some more lemonade...choking on popcorn*** ahem ahem...smaddy come knock mi back fi mi por favor!

kc416

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2009
Doc's Request.
25-06-2009
AOR Received.
08-06-2009
Passport Req..
21-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2009
LANDED..........
03-11-2009
jamwifey - lol - imagine... id get a whoopin for that.... haha...

Sanchester, I didnt factually know when my landed in Kingston. On my letter of sponsorship approval from Missisauga Canada they quoted the date they were sending the file to Kingston, but the actual day that it landed in Kingston was an estimate from what I had "heard or read" from other people on forums and what it says on the letter etc. They said that it would take an approx 1-2 weeks for it to reach Kingston. So that was my esimated time where I would count 8 weeks to hopefully receive and AOR or at least try and contact them.

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
KENSWIFE: Hope you have a happy reunion.

Sanchester: You know your file is with KG when you receive the AOR or when your ecas changes other than that you are in limbo.

**KNACK KNACK** soanxious :eek:

This forum never ceases to amaze me. How we can go from days of nothing but positives to just downright gutter. So sick of it sometimes :-[

kc416

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2009
Doc's Request.
25-06-2009
AOR Received.
08-06-2009
Passport Req..
21-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2009
LANDED..........
03-11-2009
Okay seriously.....I might not be the sharpest knife in the draw but it seems quite odd that a person who is a quiet reader would all of a sudden come on to our thread and post pure sinn when they have no reason to be offended at all by a post..... its obviously someone who has made a dual identity cuz they cant manage a little cuss cuss.... wow, so not impressed man...

Its like a Mrs Sam all over again! Cho!

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Here we go again!

kc416

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2009
Doc's Request.
25-06-2009
AOR Received.
08-06-2009
Passport Req..
21-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2009
LANDED..........
03-11-2009
what a load of rubbish eh? some people say them love god but talk like they are possesed by the devil.... the devil can take the best of us you know, especially when your vulnerable... hold back no canadaday, dont slip away from the holy one.... dont let the devil take hold of you cuz its harder to get away from the devil than you think - once the devil spoil you your doomed!!!

confusednscared

Feb 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2009 CPC-M
Doc's Request.
NONE
Med's Request
2009, 2010
Interview........
14-09-2010
Passport Req..
02-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2011
LANDED..........
14-09-2011
canada1day said:
Hello everyone...

I read the forum and have been a very quiet reader....

Confused: stick to your Trindad forum...what u doing ova ya.....
u can see that you really miss ur man h***d inna ur mouth....
u can tell u a di gal!!! Gwaan guh buy yu diapers fi u b**y whe suppose to bust out like kite and gwe from the forum....

Old rectobait!!!
I think one of the topics in discussion in this forum is about Homophobia and yet someone like you who claimed to be a silent reader still holds a brain the size of a cheerio to come and share your knowledge of homophobia. You are the ideal example of what Sickandtired referred to as a "basher".

I don't quite appreciate your comment and I think it was uncalled for. It is also none of your darn business to butt in other peoples' comments when you clearly have no idea what it is regarding. I bid you a smooth process in CIC and I hope to god a speed bump never hits you because it will surely hit you hard with this attitude you carry.

Another thing, I am worried now why you so care to move to Canada if you are so narrow minded, ignorant and have no respect for the ones around you. This forum should ignore you and I will be the first to report you to the moderator for your comment.

You really have no respect and I surely spit on people like you, especially when you become feeble and helpless in life.

kc416

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2009
Doc's Request.
25-06-2009
AOR Received.
08-06-2009
Passport Req..
21-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2009
LANDED..........
03-11-2009
lol... worse is that they take everyone for a joke.... and all the people who have not come on the forum today are going to get all excited that there is an update of some sort because of the pages we have gone through and pure rubbish is all they get.... sigh!

anyways, lets not let the wonderful news of Kenswife get thrown into the backseat.................. congrats Kenswife... you must be so excited! You must either have already got your hair done and your nails done and your place tidy and pretty and everything set up nice for hubby! Hope the flight goes well and enjoy every min. of it!

Sickntiredofjamaica

Star Member
Oct 23, 2010
Homophobic Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 7, 2010
Med's Done....
January 5, 2009
Interview........
Waivered
Passport Req..
November 30, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 8, 2010
LANDED..........
December 16, 2010
yo i see the IMMIGRATIONWAITITIS is gettin to some ppl in here all of u just need to stop i am sure nun of us in here are attending high school or prep or primary school we r grown adults can we please act as such stop all this dam fighting and buttin of heads are we goats man come on we all here and we all goin thru alot unu stop man seriously...... ppl come on here to get a peice of mind not sit and watch this childish behavior ppl y cant we all just be there for one another like i dont kno what the beef is and i dont need to get involved but ppl gwan better nuh we are all here for the same purpose man let us be there for each other this is the same exact thing i was running from i hate drama and conflict i dont like it i want no part of it ppl just clam down we are family after all every one will have a difference of opinion because we are all different ppl from many different ethnicity let us all appreciate that and ACT LIKE THE GROWN ADULTS WE ARE AND STOP THIS CHILDISH SHIT MAN DO BETTER

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
what the hell ...SICK AND TYAD A DIS FOOLISHNESS I made this THREAD ova YEAR a go and mi nuh mek it fi have people come mash it up and run it dung like it a nuttin .....REPORTED that is all I can say ...Mrs sam all over again is right..

There is a MOD on this sight ...And within minutes of Me reporting a POST it gone ...Trus mi ...

Jammy mi hear yuh pan dat yah one...soon as we likkle forum all nice thing gwaaan bad and BOOM people fly out from all ova ....Lawwwd mi naw bodda look inna people back yaad no sah ....ME!!! No SAH!!

Knswife ....I know you a new memba somewhat hahah ....But yuh mus kno me LCW ....and i just wanna say have a good time welcomeing hubby home ...all the best in the future ,....the wait is worth the future !! and AMEN to that ...Bless girl !!

Okay peeps i remeber this time last year SOSO was gwaanin about har costume she wore to work LOL..I still have the PIC of her somehwere on my email ...Bwoooy how times fly's...Its my step dawta first holloween man ...Bwoooy mi soooooo excited ...cyaaan wait ...