Passport Req..
Feb 22 2016
VISA ISSUED...
march 11 2016
LANDED..........
april 3 2016
shortyp2000 said:
Thank you :)
prayers are with you and your family i know how you feel just lost another family member in Ja two in a year very sad

HisWifey30

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
KVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 31, 2016
Doc's Request.
up front
AOR Received.
November 17, 2016
File Transfer...
December 7, 2016
Med's Request
Up front
Interview........
March 14 2017
Passport Req..
March 14 2017
LANDED..........
March 15, 2017
good evening everyone Shorty, Paula and all the other people i havent directly communicated with hope everyones doing well.

by the way congrats Paula thats amazing news. all the best :)

Even when i'm not posting something i come check this forum everyday, keeps me going i swear. and i dont feel im yet in a position to give anyone advice im still learning lol hopefully soon.

anywho, not much to update everyone on i'm still in the midst of gathering all my docs and fulling out forms. by the way Paula i took your advise hubby booked his medical today its set for October 13. i'm hoping i can get everything done by early November seems far but i gotta wait for the huster to send me over his stuff. since CIC requires originals.

anyway i hope everyones keeping the faith alive and taking it a day at a time.

Much much Love :)

Paula_T

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
HisWifey30 said:
good evening everyone Shorty, Paula and all the other people i havent directly communicated with hope everyones doing well.

by the way congrats Paula thats amazing news. all the best :)

Even when i'm not posting something i come check this forum everyday, keeps me going i swear. and i dont feel im yet in a position to give anyone advice im still learning lol hopefully soon.

anywho, not much to update everyone on i'm still in the midst of gathering all my docs and fulling out forms. by the way Paula i took your advise hubby booked his medical today its set for October 13. i'm hoping i can get everything done by early November seems far but i gotta wait for the huster to send me over his stuff. since CIC requires originals.

anyway i hope everyones keeping the faith alive and taking it a day at a time.

Much much Love :)
@lonleydreadswife I know what you mean I also haven't been able to save anything in the two years , travelling so often makes it nearly impossible and unless ur fortunate and are rich then I think it's a thing most of us have in common , the inability to save money during this process .. And yes I used that doctor also .. My husband and daughter were out of there 30 mins after the appointment time , they will do the blood work there and give you a form to include with your application that's basically just a form with his photo and a barcode so immigration can scan that to see his medical which the doctor sends to them electronically .. It's best to have the medical done upfront because the majority of the time they will extend the results for a year anyways

lonelydreadswife

Aug 1, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 11 2015
Doc's Request.
CSQ certificate dec 2015 because quebec did not send
AOR Received.
April 14 2015
File Transfer...
june 10 2015 and sept 11 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Feb 11 2015 medical extended until January 2017
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Feb 22 2016
VISA ISSUED...
march 11 2016
LANDED..........
april 3 2016
Good Morning everyone hope everyone has a blessed day and receive dome good news today jah bless :D

MrsMcLaughlin

Oct 24, 2014
Good morning ladies and gents! I'm at work and it's my last day here before I head down to visit the hubby for 9 days to celebrate our anniversary, and I just checked our ecas and we are finally in process!! Yayyyyy!!! I was starting to feel like we were missed hahaha. I know with the recent changes that there's a chance this update doesn't really mean much, but it's nice to be back in the same boat as most others at least now LOL!!

Today is a great day! ;D Stay positive everyone, good things are coming our way soon!!

XoX

MixedChick92

Feb 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON, JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-24-2015
File Transfer...
05-28-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-16-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-15-2016
LANDED..........
07-13-2016
MrsMcLaughlin said:
Good morning ladies and gents! I'm at work and it's my last day here before I head down to visit the hubby for 9 days to celebrate our anniversary, and I just checked our ecas and we are finally in process!! Yayyyyy!!! I was starting to feel like we were missed hahaha. I know with the recent changes that there's a chance this update doesn't really mean much, but it's nice to be back in the same boat as most others at least now LOL!!

Today is a great day! ;D Stay positive everyone, good things are coming our way soon!!

XoX
Good morning,

I am happy to hear your news! I :)
Congrats on the update on your file. 8) I was just as excited as you to see In process from Application received. So I hope this brightens your day as it did mine!

Today marks 6 months since we sent in our application, wondering how much longer we got... staying positive and staying patient ....... well trying ;D hehe.

Have a good day everyone!

shortyp2000

Mar 15, 2015
Hamilton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
07-03-2015
Med's Done....
24-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 9, 2015
LANDED..........
Nov 12, 2015!!!
MrsMcLaughlin said:

XoX
Oh thats great!! Im so happy for u!!

lijasha

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015 - PC
AOR Received.
21-03-2015
Med's Request
With application
Med's Done....
30-09-2014
Passport Req..
03-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2015 - DM!
Status changed this morning to "in process" - they added a line saying they requested information on June 3rd (landing fee which I paid)

so. frustrating.

TeamConfident

Jul 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-07-2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
23-01-2015
Good day, can someone who have requested note on their application and gotten the results guide me through the steps please, my wife the sponsor would be sending it in. Thank you.

MrsMcLaughlin

Oct 24, 2014
MixedChick92 said:
Good morning,

I am happy to hear your news! I :)
Congrats on the update on your file. 8) I was just as excited as you to see In process from Application received. So I hope this brightens your day as it did mine!

Today marks 6 months since we sent in our application, wondering how much longer we got... staying positive and staying patient ....... well trying ;D hehe.

Have a good day everyone!
shortyp2000 said:
Oh thats great!! Im so happy for u!!
Thanks ladies!! Definitely made my day even brighter than it already was :D

lijasha said:
Status changed this morning to "in process" - they added a line saying they requested information on June 3rd (landing fee which I paid)

so. frustrating.
Congrats!! Any news is better than not hearing anything at all :)

lijasha

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015 - PC
AOR Received.
21-03-2015
Med's Request
With application
Med's Done....
30-09-2014
Passport Req..
03-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2015 - DM!
ok...I emailed last night and this was their reply today....what do you guys think?

Dear Ms. Dubeau,

We write confirming receipt of the police certificate for your spouse.

Your spouse’s application is presently with the processing officer for further review. Following the review, he will be advised directly of the decision or any next actions.

Regards,

(I don't like the Ms. part :( )

shortyp2000

Mar 15, 2015
Hamilton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
07-03-2015
Med's Done....
24-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 9, 2015
LANDED..........
Nov 12, 2015!!!
lijasha said:
ok...I emailed last night and this was their reply today....what do you guys think?

Dear Ms. Dubeau,

Your spouse's application is presently with the processing officer for further review. Following the review, he will be advised directly of the decision or any next actions.

Regards,

Aww no worries. Basically they have what they need so far. They always say they will notify of next step/stage but they have never notified me. Basically they are processing. The "Ms" part is just being formal lol.
Lets pray we all get good news soon!!!

Sara8513

Star Member
Aug 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 18th 2015
Doc's Request.
Additional proof of relationship requested at interview
AOR Received.
March 28th 2015
File Transfer...
May 20th 2015
Med's Request
submitted with application
Med's Done....
March 15th 2015
Interview........
December 3rd 2015
Passport Req..
January 27th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
February 12th 2016
LANDED..........
March 16th 2016
lijasha said:

Dear Ms. Dubeau,

Your spouse's application is presently with the processing officer for further review. Following the review, he will be advised directly of the decision or any next actions.

Regards,

I hear ya.. They call me Ms then my maiden name even though my name change went through prior to filing and I filed under my married name.

Its nice that they are replying so fast though.

They told me mine was in queue for initial review even though they told my MP and my case notes indicated we are actually in queue for an interview. I think that they just respond quickly and don't actually take time to tell you everything they could.

Sara8513

Star Member
Aug 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 18th 2015
Doc's Request.
Additional proof of relationship requested at interview
AOR Received.
March 28th 2015
File Transfer...
May 20th 2015
Med's Request
submitted with application
Med's Done....
March 15th 2015
Interview........
December 3rd 2015
Passport Req..
January 27th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
February 12th 2016
LANDED..........
March 16th 2016
TeamConfident said:
Good day, can someone who have requested note on their application and gotten the results guide me through the steps please, my wife the sponsor would be sending it in. Thank you.
This is the link to proceed : https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do

Just ensure that the person being sponsored signs the consent form and you attach it. I made this mistake and then submitted my husbands consent 4 days after ordering and it didn't seem to slow it down. I received mine within the 30 days. The cost is $5 paid by CC

shortyp2000

Mar 15, 2015
Hamilton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014