Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2015
shortyp2000 said:
Wow that's pretty straight up and blunt. I think if we are paying for this service we should be getting more properly served than that!
If we bought a $7 meal at Burger king they would take better care of serving us than CIC does.
We should be allowed to get the answers we deserve and email as much as we need to. If they actually gave answers they wouldn't be questioned so much.
Shortyp2000 you couldn't have said it better. They don't seem to realize that they hold people's lives in their hands. Our immigration system needs a re-haul. :-[

Canadianinlove

Apr 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
File Transfer...
01-06-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-02-2015
Interview........
29-10-2015
Passport Req..
30-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2015
LANDED..........
02-11-2015
PREACH LADIES! ;D

lonelydreadswife

Aug 1, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 11 2015
Doc's Request.
CSQ certificate dec 2015 because quebec did not send
AOR Received.
April 14 2015
File Transfer...
june 10 2015 and sept 11 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Feb 11 2015 medical extended until January 2017
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Feb 22 2016
VISA ISSUED...
march 11 2016
LANDED..........
april 3 2016
shortyp2000 said:
it wont be for a few months, may 2-3 at the least and thats only if they need extra documents from you.
You can check your ecas for updates or email them
All our documents are handed in other than a new police report it just expired two days ago and I was told not to wait til they request it

lonelydreadswife

Aug 1, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 11 2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
April 14 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Feb 22 2016
VISA ISSUED...
march 11 2016
LANDED..........
april 3 2016
lonelydreadswife said:
All our documents are handed in other than a new police report it just expired two days ago and I was told not to wait til they request it
2-3 months omg this is ridiculous how they have our lives on hold like money don't grow on trees they don't realize how much money is being spent travelling every three month smdh

lonelydreadswife

Aug 1, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 11 2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
April 14 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Feb 22 2016
VISA ISSUED...
march 11 2016
LANDED..........
april 3 2016
shortyp2000 said:
Well in your case, you haven't yet applied, so its a bit different. You have months before they will even transfer then look at your file so you can do it either way as long as you send in the document soon.
But it is recommended you send everything in together. I didnt do it that way. I sent in most of my itsms then added later.
For canadianinlove, they may be asking anyday for the requested item so she doesnt really have that time to spare. Trust me its so frustrating knowing that they asked for some document and they acknowledge they received it and still wait 60 days to look at it.
Just went on ECAS and it says in process since June 22 that wasn't posted the other day think they were waiting on my Quebec aprroval so is this a good thing that it's in process

Paula_T

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
shortyp2000 said:
Wow that's pretty straight up and blunt. I think if we are paying for this service we should be getting more properly served than that!
If we bought a $7 meal at Burger king they would take better care of serving us than CIC does.
We should be allowed to get the answers we deserve and email as much as we need to. If they actually gave answers they wouldn't be questioned so much.
lonelydreadswife said:
2-3 months omg this is ridiculous how they have our lives on hold like money don't grow on trees they don't realize how much money is being spent travelling every three month smdh
2-3 months isn't nothing compared to the overall time it's going to take for it to process ... Kingston took approx 7 months to process ours once they begun and my husband missed a call today from DHL so he's gonna call first thing in the morning I'm pretty sure it's finally there ...

shortyp2000

Mar 15, 2015
Hamilton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
07-03-2015
Med's Done....
24-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 9, 2015
LANDED..........
Nov 12, 2015!!!
lonelydreadswife said:
I agree, don't wait for them to ask for it. Send it as soon as you have it.

shortyp2000

Mar 15, 2015
Hamilton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
07-03-2015
Med's Done....
24-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 9, 2015
LANDED..........
Nov 12, 2015!!!
lonelydreadswife said:
Ive been waiting over 8 months now. Its crazy!

Paula_T

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
shortyp2000 said:
Well in your case, you haven't yet applied, so its a bit different. You have months before they will even transfer then look at your file so you can do it either way as long as you send in the document soon.
But it is recommended you send everything in together. I didnt do it that way. I sent in most of my itsms then added later.
For canadianinlove, they may be asking anyday for the requested item so she doesnt really have that time to spare. Trust me its so frustrating knowing that they asked for some document and they acknowledge they received it and still wait 60 days to look at it.
while yes they do approve sponsor first I think you should definately wait for that affidat regarding your husbands child . And I'm not trying to worry you in any at but if the child is under 18 I would really suggiest you try to get the medical done .. If it's not done now then the child will never be able to be sponsored from you in the future . I personally would also write a letter and explain in detail why the child is not being examined because it can actually add a significant amount of time onto the process .. My husbands brother had this problem basically the baby mother is norhing problem .. and I actually had to pay my husbands baby mother To cooperate for ours because I was told if it wasn't done then I should be prepared to wait the whole processing time ... With this being said every case is different and if there is a valid reason why you can't do it just make sure you explain it to them in as much detail as possible , failure to have a child medically examined can actually have a negative impact on your case and they can actually deny a PR application for this .. And again the age of the child , and the involvement they have makes a big difference. I do know a friend who's husband didn't sign there child's birth certificate and wasn't named on the certificate and they didn't include the child and they were fine ...i Know Cic asks for so much and the majority of the ex"s in Jamaica aren't gonna cooperate because most of them fight against each other and don't want to see them lift up before them in life ./:: if your in canada now you could always call the Law society of upper canada and get a referral for a free consult with a lawyer for advice because it makes things a lot more complicated when you don't have the child do the medical ... And if your able to get his baby mother to even sign something stating she refuses to have the child do a medical immigrate to canada

Stuntxd9

May 4, 2015
Visa Office......
KNGVO
App. Filed.......
April 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 2017
Gm guys,
Just a quick question here...Can medical exam be done if dependent child does not have a valid passport?

Thanks in advance

Canadianinlove

Apr 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
File Transfer...
01-06-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-02-2015
Interview........
29-10-2015
Passport Req..
30-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2015
LANDED..........
02-11-2015
just an update guys - I emailed the VO at POS yesterday
today I got a reply

My husband is going for an interview on October 29th in Trinidad
guess that means we are heading to Trinidad for a little sunshine

I won't lie - I am nervous
but also relieved that there is some activity with our file at least.

susanrichards

Aug 21, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2015
Paula_T said:
while yes they do approve sponsor first I think you should definately wait for that affidat regarding your husbands child . And I'm not trying to worry you in any at but if the child is under 18 I would really suggiest you try to get the medical done .. If it's not done now then the child will never be able to be sponsored from you in the future . I personally would also write a letter and explain in detail why the child is not being examined because it can actually add a significant amount of time onto the process .. My husbands brother had this problem basically the baby mother is norhing problem .. and I actually had to pay my husbands baby mother To cooperate for ours because I was told if it wasn't done then I should be prepared to wait the whole processing time ... With this being said every case is different and if there is a valid reason why you can't do it just make sure you explain it to them in as much detail as possible , failure to have a child medically examined can actually have a negative impact on your case and they can actually deny a PR application for this .. And again the age of the child , and the involvement they have makes a big difference. I do know a friend who's husband didn't sign there child's birth certificate and wasn't named on the certificate and they didn't include the child and they were fine ...i Know Cic asks for so much and the majority of the ex"s in Jamaica aren't gonna cooperate because most of them fight against each other and don't want to see them lift up before them in life ./:: if your in canada now you could always call the Law society of upper canada and get a referral for a free consult with a lawyer for advice because it makes things a lot more complicated when you don't have the child do the medical ... And if your able to get his baby mother to even sign something stating she refuses to have the child do a medical immigrate to canada

@ Paula T

The child's mother refuses to even take calls from my husband and doesn't allow him to see his son. The only time that he hears from her is in an emergency or when she needs money. He even asked me to message her or try to call her and I did. I text her and every response that I got was about my husband and nothing to do with the kid. I was able to convert those texts into PDF document and I will submit that with the affidavit. I offered to pay for it and the child's passport as he needs one to get it done. Straight out she doesn't like me because I'm white and her son's father married me. It's been 5 years on Monday since their relationship is over and she cannot accept to see him moving on to better things. Crab in a barrel mentality. She recently went to the US on a work program for a few months without any consent or medical being signed for by my husband so how now is she holding all the authority over my life??

I'm just fed up and thank you for the insight. If you can suggest anything else that I can add in while I still have the chance and my application hasn't been submitted, please let me know

lonelydreadswife

Aug 1, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 11 2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
April 14 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Feb 22 2016
VISA ISSUED...
march 11 2016
LANDED..........
april 3 2016
Canadianinlove said:
just an update guys - I emailed the VO at POS yesterday
today I got a reply

My husband is going for an interview on October 29th in Trinidad
guess that means we are heading to Trinidad for a little sunshine

I won't lie - I am nervous
but also relieved that there is some activity with our file at least.
why trinidad is your husband from there

lonelydreadswife

Aug 1, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 11 2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
April 14 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Feb 22 2016
VISA ISSUED...
march 11 2016
LANDED..........
april 3 2016
Paula_T said:
2-3 months isn't nothing compared to the overall time it's going to take for it to process ... Kingston took approx 7 months to process ours once they begun and my husband missed a call today from DHL so he's gonna call first thing in the morning I'm pretty sure it's finally there ...
when you say overall time is this from the time you send your package in or is this after you been approved how do you or anyone calculate your months

lonelydreadswife

Aug 1, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 11 2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
April 14 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Feb 22 2016
VISA ISSUED...
march 11 2016
LANDED..........
april 3 2016
Paula_T said:
guess it is hard to say when some people get threw in 4 month some in 8 and other's in 20 its a waiting game and every file is different