Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 9, 2015
LANDED..........
Nov 12, 2015!!!
impatientgirl said:
morning everyone am still not able to log on to ecas and also I ask dhl to check embassy in pos to see if package is ready. they made a check and nothing today marks 21 days since they have me and my son book, you know what I give up on checking, hoping wondering about these people and when its gonna end.

my husband was venting the other night and his words were and I quote, "even when you get your passport am not happy till your here but even then its still gonna be one paycheck and the 3 of us in the one bedroom apartment" then he gonna say sorry for venting wrong timing, I say its what was on his mind he spits out, and those words hurts

like honestly I know he's mad frustrated about this process but he needs to think about the things he say before saying it am telling you that comment stings me and rub me the wrong way, I know what Canada Is like I was there before and I know its no bed of rose, and you have to work hard for what you want and it take 2 or more to make it work, and he knows that.

I was gonna say something to him about his comment but know what am tired of it all tired of the argument and just tired of everything, my spirit is so damp right now honestly I don't care anymore when ever it happen it happen, am just gonna stop checking and leave it alone
Oh i argue with my hubby about this all too, because im frustrated and take it out on him. I know its not fair but it hurts us all to be separated for so long and leave our lives up to these people that are taking their sweet time

HubbYsWiFeY

Star Member
Jun 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 31, 2014
Doc's Request.
May 13, 2015
Nomination.....
SA:April 14, 2015
AOR Received.
November 12, 2014
Med's Done....
May 26, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 16, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 1, 2015
LANDED..........
Before Christmas 2015...
impatientgirl said:
morning everyone am still not able to log on to ecas and also I ask dhl to check embassy in pos to see if package is ready. they made a check and nothing today marks 21 days since they have me and my son book, you know what I give up on checking, hoping wondering about these people and when its gonna end.

my husband was venting the other night and his words were and I quote, "even when you get your passport am not happy till your here but even then its still gonna be one paycheck and the 3 of us in the one bedroom apartment" then he gonna say sorry for venting wrong timing, I say its what was on his mind he spits out, and those words hurts

like honestly I know he's mad frustrated about this process but he needs to think about the things he say before saying it am telling you that comment stings me and rub me the wrong way, I know what Canada Is like I was there before and I know its no bed of rose, and you have to work hard for what you want and it take 2 or more to make it work, and he knows that.

I was gonna say something to him about his comment but know what am tired of it all tired of the argument and just tired of everything, my spirit is so damp right now honestly I don't care anymore when ever it happen it happen, am just gonna stop checking and leave it alone
Impatientgirl....
Just chump it up to him wanting you there now cuz he is hurting too. Things will be said. When my hubby snaps, I just ignore the comment(s)...I know he is frustrated with the system, so what about me who checking ecas 3 or more times per day, he has no clue how frass I really get. I get depressed but I try not to seem too down as it can be catching. We all have to wait out the system and know the processing will be over soon and we can't rush it. We just have to find a way to occupy our selves otherways and not dwell too much on our application. It is hard but no amount of fuss will make it go any faster. I have started to steer clear of checking ecas as when I do it immediately has a negative effect. Then right after I check this forum and want to see more news other persons have gotten some news....everything affects everything like a ripple in a pond. Just have to chill and hold it together as if we dont.....it will be that much worse :'(

Roxie-B

Jun 23, 2014
suzanne2014 said:
I got SA today ! :) :) :)
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p YYYYYYYYYAYYYYYYYYRRRRAAAAHHHH!!!!!! SUZANNE GET SAAAA!!!! RRRAAAHHHHHH!!!! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

I TOLD YOU FRENNI.....BIG UP YUH SELFF!!!!

Roxie-B

Jun 23, 2014
impatientgirl said:

Impatient Girl,

Try no badda mek tru dem crassis ppl a kingston/POS...yo0u and yuh man bex enuh.....at least not right now ::)

wait till when u close fi reach and then the "making up round" can start one bedroom or nt.....yuh will have the bathroom, the kitchen, living room dining room pon di floor........ :eek: :eek: :eek: :p :p :p :p :p :p

eh-em 8) 8) 8)

But on A serious note babe your on ur last last lap..i dont know whats going on with VO's but to me somethings up..like the trying to space out the arrival of most of us cause as we gett the visa we gone..lol

But jus tell hubby how u feel now that u cool down and as u say u know already what u getting in to i think as u pointed out he wanted to say that along time cause its whats on his mind..nt neccesarrily to upset u but more..." this is a next hurdle for me/us once u get the visa in ur hand wat we gonna do? ::)"...it jus came out wrong.....but jus work wid him and tell him to work wid you.......

For you overwhelming patience

IMPATIENTGIRL BIG UP YUH SELF>>>A WINE DOWN TIME NOW, FI YUH ME FRENNNII!!!! :p :p :p :p ;D ;D ;D

HubbYsWiFeY

Star Member
Jun 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 31, 2014
Doc's Request.
May 13, 2015
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
November 12, 2014
Med's Done....
May 26, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 16, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 1, 2015
LANDED..........
Before Christmas 2015...
Roxie-B said:
Impatient Girl,

Try no badda mek tru dem crassis ppl a kingston/POS...yo0u and yuh man bex enuh.....at least not right now ::)

wait till when u close fi reach and then the "making up round" can start one bedroom or nt.....yuh will have the bathroom, the kitchen, living room dining room pon di floor........ :eek: :eek: :eek: :p :p :p :p :p :p

eh-em 8) 8) 8)

But on A serious note babe your on ur last last lap..i dont know whats going on with VO's but to me somethings up..like the trying to space out the arrival of most of us cause as we gett the visa we gone..lol

But jus tell hubby how u feel now that u cool down and as u say u know already what u getting in to i think as u pointed out he wanted to say that along time cause its whats on his mind..nt neccesarrily to upset u but more..." this is a next hurdle for me/us once u get the visa in ur hand wat we gonna do? ::)"...it jus came out wrong.....but jus work wid him and tell him to work wid you.......

IMPATIENTGIRL BIG UP YUH SELF>>>A WINE DOWN TIME NOW, FI YUH ME FRENNNII!!!! :p :p :p :p ;D ;D ;D
Roxie,
Tell Impatient the things...!!!! :p :p :p :p
Gonna "dirty up the place" aka wife and husband big ppl things lol...as soon as we land. Turn up till it buck....... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
So I say... I frass now, hubby frass also but....Wait man...All frass-ness soon done ;D ;) ;) ;)
Go ez Impatient....U soon sort out!!! Watch 8)

impatientgirl

Jun 11, 2014
jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/11/2013
AOR Received.
17 sept 2014 from POS
File Transfer...
23/12/2013
Med's Request
29/10/2013
Med's Done....
Redo med request 19/05/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17/6/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued July 6 2015
LANDED..........
DHL pick up package July 28, 2015 landed July 31
Roxie-B said:
Impatient Girl,

eh-em 8) 8) 8)

Thanks girl your too funny thanks for the laughs
And thanks everyone for your support this group is awesom

suzanne2014

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-02-2015 lost sent second one they recieved it May 13
AOR Received.
13-06-2015
File Transfer...
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
20-01-2015
Thanks everyone my file has been sent too Kingston hopefully I get a good vo

Mrs.B angel

Feb 4, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2014
Doc's Request.
20-03-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2015
Med's Request
20-03-2015
Med's Done....
31-03-2015
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2015
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

THANK YOU FADDA... My wait is "Finally" Over!!!!!!!!!!!

Hubby got back his documents along with his PASSPORT TODAY. I'm so happy right now u guys don't even understand. I thought the process would take a year or so but no sah!!! kingston started processing my application March 26,2015 and look, less than 6 months. I'll be booking hubby ticket and going back home in few more weeks. Will keep u guys updated with how everything goes, thanks for all the LOVE & SUPPORT JAM FAM.

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]"GOD IS GOOD OHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

MixedChick92

Feb 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON, JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-24-2015
File Transfer...
05-28-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-16-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-15-2016
LANDED..........
07-13-2016
Mrs.B angel said:

Hubby got back his documents along with his PASSPORT TODAY. I'm so happy right now u guys don't even understand. I thought the process would take a year or so but no sah!!! kingston started processing my application March 26,2015 and look, less than 6 months. I'll be booking hubby ticket and going back home in few more weeks. Will keep u guys updated with how everything goes, thanks for all the LOVE & SUPPORT JAM FAM.

FINALLY!!!!!"MY GOD IS GOOD OHHHH"

WOW! I am so happy for you. God is good! I wish all the best for you and hubby starting your new lives together here in CANADA.

We will be looking forward to the landing story :)

Blessings!

HubbYsWiFeY

Star Member
Jun 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 31, 2014
Doc's Request.
May 13, 2015
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
November 12, 2014
Med's Done....
May 26, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 16, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 1, 2015
LANDED..........
Before Christmas 2015...
Mrs.B angel said:

YESSSSSS Mrs.B......CONGRATS TO U AND UR HUBBY!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
LOVELY LOVELY NEWS
I am sooo happy for u both. And I got ur bet right as being the first in line to receive PR....Nice. I hope it rings the same way for all of us waiting. One more JAMFAM....Yea 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Mrs.B angel

Feb 4, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2014
Doc's Request.
20-03-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2015
Med's Request
20-03-2015
Med's Done....
31-03-2015
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2015
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
MixedChick92 said:
WOW! I am so happy for you. God is good! I wish all the best for you and hubby starting your new lives together here in CANADA.

We will be looking forward to the landing story :)

Blessings!
For sure!! Thanks hun :)

Mrs.B angel

Feb 4, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2014
Doc's Request.
20-03-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2015
Med's Request
20-03-2015
Med's Done....
31-03-2015
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2015
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
HubbYsWiFeY said:
Ikr!! You know yuh thing man, I wish everyone all the best on there app. It's not easy plus very stressful.

Thanks for the luv Hubbyswifey :)

HubbYsWiFeY

Star Member
Jun 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 31, 2014
Doc's Request.
May 13, 2015
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
November 12, 2014
Med's Done....
May 26, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 16, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 1, 2015
LANDED..........
Before Christmas 2015...
Mrs.B angel said:
HubbYsWiFeY said:
Ikr!! You know yuh thing man, I wish everyone all the best on there app. It's not easy plus very stressful.

Thanks for the luv Hubbyswifey :)
Big up everytime Mrs. B....We will be waiting on the lovely landing story next.
Impatientgirl and Roxie-B...go on watch and listen out..... ur names calling for next ;D ;D