Waived
Passport Req..
November 16, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 1, 2015
LANDED..........
Before Christmas 2015...
MelJam said:
You're welcome hun! Stay positive always, it helps to go through this! And latetly Kingston works really faster then before so it is really nice for people who applied recently!

When we applied in 2013 and before, nobody could go through before 12 months...now am amazed to see people going through within 4 months ! This is great news for everyones who are still waiting!

But no matter what time goes fast! Today we celebrating the 6 months in Canada for my hubby and I still feel like he landed yesterday!! I so proud of him about everything he accomplished already since hes here!

I telling you guys, this waiting will be soon only a chapter of your life that you will forget quickly ! :)
Hi Mel, Shorty, Roxie, Everyone....
A great good morning to you all :D

Yes the waiting can seem to be going on forever, it was welcoming news to my hubby and I that being asked for pics, rprf, meds etc "can" indicate that we are approacing a final decision and not that our application was just opened as we first thought. And yes, we never expected things to be moving so seemingly fast as we were watchin the 27 months timeline as posted on CIC website. Talking to him for hours last nite just hammered home how much we miss each other and cant wait to be together. An i sooo look forward to updating on this forum that we have reached 6 months, or 1 year etc of our landing date. (Baby steps tho....patience....i know). New chapter in all our lives. Great to have a forum like this.... ;D

chilld of God

Nov 15, 2012
Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston (Jamaica)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 23 2012
File Transfer...
July 11 2012
Med's Request
November 27 2013
Med's Done....
Febuary 8 2012 & December 4 2013
Interview........
NO NEEDED
Passport Req..
November 27 2013 Thank you Lord Jesus!
VISA ISSUED...
January 22 2014
LANDED..........
January 26 2014
Hi everyone! just stop by to say hi... may God bless and keep you all.

shortyp2000

Mar 15, 2015
Hamilton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
07-03-2015
Med's Done....
24-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 9, 2015
LANDED..........
Nov 12, 2015!!!
Hey everyone! How are you all today! So Ive decided that Im going down in July. Not sure what day yet, probably late July. It'll be a short visit because of school but I miss my hubby. I was hoping to hear something before i go as I was encouraged with others getting thru in 4-6 months, but it seems Kingston has slowed down. I guess all happens in its own time. I didnt want to make another trip down, I hate flying! But its worth it.

HubbYsWiFeY

Star Member
Jun 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 31, 2014
Doc's Request.
May 13, 2015
Nomination.....
SA:April 14, 2015
AOR Received.
November 12, 2014
Med's Done....
May 26, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 16, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 1, 2015
LANDED..........
Before Christmas 2015...
chilld of God said:
Hi everyone! just stop by to say hi... may God bless and keep you all.
Hello Child of God,

Thank u.....Blessings to u also.

Roxie-B

Jun 23, 2014
GOOD MORNING KINGSTON,JAMAICA.

Its a beautiful Summer Wednesday!

Maybe we need to send a double shot pina colada over to Kingston VO. ;D Get the heart rate up, sugar rate up, brain blasting, blood pumping, body mooving Man!!!

Everything has come to a slow. Like they started of the year with a boom all the horse came out the gates with a blast now.... *Sigh*

I think they need an adrenaline shot :eek: :eek:..lol

Come on Kingston:

PPR!! PPR!! PPR!! :p :p :p :p

MixedChick92

Feb 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON, JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-24-2015
File Transfer...
05-28-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-16-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-15-2016
LANDED..........
07-13-2016
Happy Hump Day, everyone! :D
shortyp2000 said:
Hey everyone! How are you all today! So Ive decided that Im going down in July. Not sure what day yet, probably late July. It'll be a short visit because of school but I miss my hubby. I was hoping to hear something before i go as I was encouraged with others getting thru in 4-6 months, but it seems Kingston has slowed down. I guess all happens in its own time. I didnt want to make another trip down, I hate flying! But its worth it.

I hope you have an amazing time with your husband, enjoy it while it lasts my dear. My husband came to visit me last month, we spent two wonderful weeks together, but like you he has school, so we had to make the trip short. Before his last visit, I hadn't seen him for 10 LONG months! The best feeling in the world is just seeing each other for the first time in such a long time, it's truly heaven sent. Just remember this is a phase in life and with every phase, its only temporary, soon your family will be reunited and your life will be blissful. I always remind myself that :)

MixedChick92

Feb 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON, JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-24-2015
File Transfer...
05-28-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-16-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-15-2016
LANDED..........
07-13-2016
Roxie-B said:

Maybe we need to send a double shot pina colada over to Kingston VO. ;D Get the heart rate up, sugar rate up, brain blasting, blood pumping, body mooving Man!!!

Everything has come to a slow. Like they started of the year with a boom all the horse came out the gates with a blast now.... *Sigh*

Come on Kingston:

Right! I just wanna hear something lol ;D

MixedChick92

Feb 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON, JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-24-2015
File Transfer...
05-28-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-16-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-15-2016
LANDED..........
07-13-2016
HubbYsWiFeY said:
Hi MelJam,
Thanks for the welcome and for adding me to speadsheet. I was thinking they didnt ask for my RCMP as maybe they just opened my application package and noticed I didnt do my medical and now request it before they start the "real processing". It was Roxie-B who replied to my post and said all the docs they asking for now with PC, photos etc is usually indicative of closer to the end according to other members experiences on the forum. So initially I was thinking (before Roxie reply) that when they do futher checks they will ask me for the RCMP. I heard it takes months...I just resign myself to the long addional wait. I know they will see I spent over 6 months in Canada last year so eventually I figure they will request it at some point. If they dont..Kudos for me ;D

My hubby's province is Ontario.
Wow I never thought about the RCMP, is it usually only requested by someone who's stayed in Canada for a period of 6 months and longer?
My husband has only been visiting here for a couple/few weeks at a time. Does anyone think they'd request that?

HubbYsWiFeY

Star Member
Jun 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 31, 2014
Doc's Request.
May 13, 2015
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
November 12, 2014
Med's Done....
May 26, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 16, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 1, 2015
LANDED..........
Before Christmas 2015...
MixedChick92 said:
Wow I never thought about the RCMP, is it usually only requested by someone who's stayed in Canada for a period of 6 months and longer?
My husband has only been visiting here for a couple/few weeks at a time. Does anyone think they'd request that?
Mixedchick,

From all my reading, I have noted that it is for where the person being sponsored lived for 6 months or longer. I stand corrected if that was changed since the last time I read which is since this week. So ur hubby being out for weeks at a time should be just fine and no RCMP Certi would be needed.I was with my hubby for 9 months last year. So definitely I would need it along with the Jamaican one.

HubbYsWiFeY

Star Member
Jun 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 31, 2014
Doc's Request.
May 13, 2015
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
November 12, 2014
Med's Done....
May 26, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 16, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 1, 2015
LANDED..........
Before Christmas 2015...
Roxie-B said:

Come on Kingston:

Wait for it....Wait for it..... ;D......Happy Spouses, Happy Kids, Happy Families, Landing stories.....Bring them on.... ;D

shortyp2000

Mar 15, 2015
Hamilton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
07-03-2015
Med's Done....
24-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 9, 2015
LANDED..........
Nov 12, 2015!!!
MixedChick92 said:
Happy Hump Day, everyone! :D

I hope you have an amazing time with your husband, enjoy it while it lasts my dear. My husband came to visit me last month, we spent two wonderful weeks together, but like you he has school, so we had to make the trip short. Before his last visit, I hadn't seen him for 10 LONG months! The best feeling in the world is just seeing each other for the first time in such a long time, it's truly heaven sent. Just remember this is a phase in life and with every phase, its only temporary, soon your family will be reunited and your life will be blissful. I always remind myself that :)
Thank u :) i cant wait to see my hubby. My baby got to go down last month with my sister to see him but the rest of us are dying to all be together! When im in school, i find myself daydreaming about him coming and I make lists of fun things to do when he finally gets here. Im hoping its before the cold weather comes. I want him to experience some kind of warm weather before the snow gets him lol

MixedChick92

Feb 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON, JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-24-2015
File Transfer...
05-28-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-16-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-15-2016
LANDED..........
07-13-2016
HubbYsWiFeY said:
Mixedchick,

From all my reading, I have noted that it is for where the person being sponsored lived for 6 months or longer. I stand corrected if that was changed since the last time I read which is since this week. So ur hubby being out for weeks at a time should be just fine and no RCMP Certi would be needed.I was with my hubby for 9 months last year. So definitely I would need it along with the Jamaican one.

That makes sense since you were living here for a long period of time. Ok good, then I wont have to worry about that ;D

MixedChick92

Feb 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON, JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-24-2015
File Transfer...
05-28-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-16-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-15-2016
LANDED..........
07-13-2016
shortyp2000 said:
Thank u :) i cant wait to see my hubby. My baby got to go down last month with my sister to see him but the rest of us are dying to all be together! When im in school, i find myself daydreaming about him coming and I make lists of fun things to do when he finally gets here. Im hoping its before the cold weather comes. I want him to experience some kind of warm weather before the snow gets him lol
That's nice, your daughter must been so happy to see her dad!
I bet! I think about him all day everyday, first thought in my head in the morning and last at night. So I could only imagine Hon.He'll have a blast when he gets here, so many places to go, see and do. I live in the west and when hubby was visiting we went to the rocky moutains and he thought it was lovely and especially since your husband hasn't been here, everything new is going to be so exciting! Lol I hear you. Hopefully everything is thru by then, cause these Canadian winters ain't no joke LOL :eek:!

shortyp2000

Mar 15, 2015
Hamilton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
07-03-2015
Med's Done....
24-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 9, 2015
LANDED..........
Nov 12, 2015!!!
Hey everyone, I just saw this on another thread and wanted to share....
Now I know the sentence is light, but its a step in the right direction for people who abuse the system, making legit people like us suffer!
http://globalnews.ca/news/2074187/edmonton-man-convicted-in-albertas-first-marriage-of-convenience-case/

HubbYsWiFeY

Star Member
Jun 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 31, 2014
Doc's Request.
May 13, 2015
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
November 12, 2014
Med's Done....
May 26, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 16, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 1, 2015
LANDED..........
Before Christmas 2015...
shortyp2000 said:
Hey everyone, I just saw this on another thread and wanted to share....
Now I know the sentence is light, but its a step in the right direction for people who abuse the system, making legit people like us suffer!
http://globalnews.ca/news/2074187/edmonton-man-convicted-in-albertas-first-marriage-of-convenience-case/
Sad if it is indeed so...these are the things that makes our process harder and longer to be with our spouses.