+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kingston,Jamaica

Mrs. Wright

Dec 3, 2014
Thanks Guyanese and Bieraumane :D...I don't know what I would do without this group!! Hang in there, there is a light at the end of the tunnel!!

steen

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
April 23 2014
File Transfer...
July 2013
Med's Request
April 24 2014 for children
Med's Done....
June 2013. Now extended until April 30th 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 22 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 31/2015!!!!
Landing story!!!:

So our very long journey has finally come to an end!! (Just waiting for PR card now). We got PPR on jan 22nd and sent in passport same day. On Jan 29th we got DM and hubby got his passport back the next day on Jan 30th. We were lucky and were able to book his ticket home for the following day on 31st! So it was a big rush to get everything done and arrange everything in 1 day but we did it and he is FINALLY home!!! Hubby flew into.Montreal and landed at 3:30 on Saturday afternoon. This was the LONGEST 2 hours I've ever spent. Took 2 hours for hubby to get thru immigration, they went back and forth checking information a few times and asking hubby questions then finally came back and told hubby "welcome to Canada"! Of course while hubby was going thru this I was waiting at arrivals for 2 very long hours and since Hubby's phone was not working it was a very stressful 2 hours. When he finally walked thru the doors we were beyond overjoyed! I walked him over to where my mom and our son was waiting so I could video our sons reaxtion . It was amazing!! Our 3 year old ran with arms open to him and has been stuck to him ever since. We picked up Tim Horton's for hubby on the way home. And my family back home had pizza (his favorite) and Guinness waiting for him. We visited for a while, then went home to settle in. Not a very long landing story but since hubby has been here many times before not much was very new for him. But we are so beyond happy its finnaly over!!

Congrats to anyone who's gotten process recently and good luck for a steady and fast PR journey!!

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
sniper23 said:
I am jamaican i apply for pr.i am been sponsor by my wife shes a pr of canada.we got married aug 2014 apply in oct 2014 got an email in dec 2014 that cic receive my package on nov 3 2014
Welcome to the JAMFAM Sniper.

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
lonelydreadswife said:
Question I am a newbie with my package do I write letter saying kids are not coming they are on our application but not coming with my husband right away
Welcome to the JAMFAM LDW! You have to put any children on the application form as non accompanying. You will need to do medicals and provide a passport for them even if they are not coming now esp if there is a chance that you will want to apply for them in the future.

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
steen said:
Landing story!!!:

So our very long journey has finally come to an end!! (Just waiting for PR card now). We got PPR on jan 22nd and sent in passport same day. On Jan 29th we got DM and hubby got his passport back the next day on Jan 30th. We were lucky and were able to book his ticket home for the following day on 31st! So it was a big rush to get everything done and arrange everything in 1 day but we did it and he is FINALLY home!!! Hubby flew into.Montreal and landed at 3:30 on Saturday afternoon. This was the LONGEST 2 hours I've ever spent. Took 2 hours for hubby to get thru immigration, they went back and forth checking information a few times and asking hubby questions then finally came back and told hubby "welcome to Canada"! Of course while hubby was going thru this I was waiting at arrivals for 2 very long hours and since Hubby's phone was not working it was a very stressful 2 hours. When he finally walked thru the doors we were beyond overjoyed! I walked him over to where my mom and our son was waiting so I could video our sons reaxtion . It was amazing!! Our 3 year old ran with arms open to him and has been stuck to him ever since. We picked up Tim Horton's for hubby on the way home. And my family back home had pizza (his favorite) and Guinness waiting for him. We visited for a while, then went home to settle in. Not a very long landing story but since hubby has been here many times before not much was very new for him. But we are so beyond happy its finnaly over!!

Congrats to anyone who's gotten process recently and good luck for a steady and fast PR journey!!
Welcome/Bienvenue to Canada Mr. Steen!!!

I love landing stories!!

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
MelJam said:
Hi Bullsbelle,
I just re-add you to the spreadsheet. So you dont know if your file is in Trinidad or still in Jamaica? Does your man received any communication like an email or a letter recently? He will find this information on the letter or the email. Since your are on the timeline of Oct 2013 I think your file should be in Port of Spain. Write them an email to verify PSPAN-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca Also, what is your ECAS status?
Welcome back !
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Hey MelJam,

Application received October 2013 is on ECAS and I will email POS, thanks!!
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

While I was writing this message MelJam... I received an email from POS as I emailed KIN on Monday ... They had the wrong email address for my husband... Bullbell1@live.com and not bullbell@live.com... I dont even know what to say about this shit...

MelJam

Mar 17, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-13
AOR Received.
04-01-14
File Transfer...
13-01-14
Med's Done....
23-09-13
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-14
LANDED..........
23-12-14
steen said:
Landing story!!!:

Niiiiiiice I am happy! :-* :-* :-*

MelJam

Mar 17, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-13
AOR Received.
04-01-14
File Transfer...
13-01-14
Med's Done....
23-09-13
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-14
LANDED..........
23-12-14
BullsBelle said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Hey MelJam,

Application received October 2013 is on ECAS and I will email POS, thanks!!
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

While I was writing this message MelJam... I received an email from POS as I emailed KIN on Monday ... They had the wrong email address for my husband... Bullbell1 @ live.com and not bullbell @ live.com... I dont even know what to say about this *censored word*...
OH noooooooooo wayyyyy they suckkks man !! Ok that means your file is in Port of Spain....so what they said then? They have tried to contact you b4 ? To say what?? PPR ?? Have they requested something ? Give me more details ! :)

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
MelJam said:
OH noooooooooo wayyyyy they suckkks man !! Ok that means your file is in Port of Spain....so what they said then? They have tried to contact you b4 ? To say what?? PPR ?? Have they requested something ? Give me more details ! :)
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Port of Spain.

Please note an Acknowledgement of Receipt letter was emailed to bullbell1@live.com on September 11, 2014 and a letter requesting documents was sent on November 11, 2014.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section | Section de l’immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut-commissariat du Canada
3-3A Sweet Briar Road, St. Clair | 3-3A, rue Sweet Briar, St. Clair

Port of Spain,Trinidad & Tobago | Port d’Espagne, Trinité-et-Tobago

PSPAN-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

Websites/ Sites web: www.trinidadandtobago.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
BullsBelle said:
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Port of Spain.

Please note an Acknowledgement of Receipt letter was emailed to bullbell1 @ live.com on September 11, 2014 and a letter requesting documents was sent on November 11, 2014.

Immigration Section | Section de l'immigration

Port of Spain,Trinidad & Tobago | Port d'Espagne, Trinité-et-Tobago

PSPAN-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

www.cic.gc.ca
Have him check his mailbox (old fashion snail mail) right away! If what that email says is correct and they sent you something November 11th to request documents and/or PPR then you may have missed the deadline to get the docs/PP returned to them which is usually 60 days! Not to panic you but this may not be good if you missed the deadline.

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
steen said:
Landing story!!!:

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Thank you for sharing!!! Wish you all the best :)[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

MelJam

Mar 17, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-13
AOR Received.
04-01-14
File Transfer...
13-01-14
Med's Done....
23-09-13
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-14
LANDED..........
23-12-14
BullsBelle said:
Dear Sir/Madam,

Please note an Acknowledgement of Receipt letter was emailed to bullbell1 @ live.com on September 11, 2014 and a letter requesting documents was sent on November 11, 2014.

Immigration Section | Section de l'immigration

Port of Spain,Trinidad & Tobago | Port d'Espagne, Trinité-et-Tobago

PSPAN-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

www.cic.gc.ca
OK so I guess you sent back an email to mention that is not the right email adress right? So make them send you the email again and tell them to advise what is the documents requested.

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
Twoheartsonelove said:
Have him check his mailbox (old fashion snail mail) right away! If what that email says is correct and they sent you something November 11th to request documents and/or PPR then you may have missed the deadline to get the docs/PP returned to them which is usually 60 days! Not to panic you but this may not be good if you missed the deadline.
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]I hope they dont give me no hard time because they had the wrong email address... I triple checked the forms and I received them back and checked them again before they got it in 2013. That email address was not written with a 1...[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
MelJam said:
OK so I guess you sent back an email to mention that is not the right email adress right? So make them send you the email again and tell them to advise what is the documents requested.
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Yes hun,

I emailed them again explaining that they have the wrong email address on file...

I dont know what sent me back to this forum Monday, but I do not regret it...

Thank you for all your help!!!
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Finally,I just spoke with him and he will check at the post office, but his mail is usually delivered to his gate... We will see :)[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]