15/01/2013
Interview........
None required
Passport Req..
29/09/2014!!!
VISA ISSUED...
16/10/2014
LANDED..........
PLEASE GOD MAKE HUBBY FLY WITH ME ON OCT19 - AND SO HE DID!
MelJam said:
Yes it is!! I cant stay calm I swear ! + hes living from Kingston to go Mandeville and then his dad taking him at the airport in Mobay....I hope everything will be alright on the road ! I so stressed about it !!! Cant wait to see him Check In at the Airport on Facebook so I will definetly sure hes there. LOL
Everything good Mel, your man is on his way home to you with an invisible red and gold bow all around him lol! You guys have been nice this year cause Santa Claus grant you the sweetest Christmas gift ever!!!!! It will be a very merry one sweety and I'm really happy for you!!!! See you next year neighbors :-*

MelJam

Mar 17, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-13
AOR Received.
04-01-14
File Transfer...
13-01-14
Med's Done....
23-09-13
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-14
LANDED..........
23-12-14
cafelatte02 said:
Everything good Mel, your man is on his way home to you with an invisible red and gold bow all around him lol! You guys have been nice this year cause Santa Claus grant you the sweetest Christmas gift ever!!!!! It will be a very merry one sweety and I'm really happy for you!!!! See you next year neighbors :-*
Thank you my friend ! :) :-* See you very soon maybe we will celebrate New Year together!! I keep you posted ! ;)

impatientgirl

Jun 11, 2014
jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/11/2013
AOR Received.
17 sept 2014 from POS
File Transfer...
23/12/2013
Med's Request
29/10/2013
Med's Done....
Redo med request 19/05/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17/6/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued July 6 2015
LANDED..........
DHL pick up package July 28, 2015 landed July 31
Hi every one just another update am now in process as of 17/12/2014 yay!! :)

CocoVanilla

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07JAN14
AOR Received.
12FEB14 (Sponsorship Approval)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03DEC14
VISA ISSUED...
05DEC14 (passport returned 19DEC14)
LANDED..........
20DEC14
Congrats on the In Process impatientgirl!

Happy landing day MelJam!! I know that feeling well... nerves, anticipation, and excitement!!

My hubby landed on Saturday night! The passport was finally sent back to him on Friday morning and since DHL is closed on Sat and Sun in Mobay, he would have had to pick it up on Monday... But I begged and pleaded and was miraculously able to arrange a Saturday morning pick up at DHL so he could fly on Sat afternoon.

The date of issue on the visa is Dec 5th (the day after the HC received it!!) Decision Made was on Dec 9th. So I'm really not sure why they didn't send it out till the 19th!! Oh well... Doesn't really matter now!!

Landing story to follow soon...

Merry Christmas everyone!!

MelJam

Mar 17, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-13
AOR Received.
04-01-14
File Transfer...
13-01-14
Med's Done....
23-09-13
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-14
LANDED..........
23-12-14
CocoVanilla said:

Happy landing day MelJam!! I know that feeling well... nerves, anticipation, and excitement!!

My hubby landed on Saturday night! The passport was finally sent back to him on Friday morning and since DHL is closed on Sat and Sun in Mobay, he would have had to pick it up on Monday... But I begged and pleaded and was miraculously able to arrange a Saturday morning pick up at DHL so he could fly on Sat afternoon.

The date of issue on the visa is Dec 5th (the day after the HC received it!!) Decision Made was on Dec 9th. So I'm really not sure why they didn't send it out till the 19th!! Oh well... Doesn't really matter now!!

Wow such a great news !! I am happy for you ! Awsome movement !! :D Merry Christmas to you too ! Cant wait for landing story !

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
CocoVanilla said:

Congrats CV that is so amazing that you were able to get DHL to arrange a Saturday morning pick up! That is what I like to see...getting spouses home at the first opportunity! Looking forward to your landing story as well. Don't make us wait too long girl!

atclarke

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Question everyone... what is the best way to bring money to Canada from Jamaica? My husband should be coming soon and we were wondering what is best

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
atclarke said:
Question everyone... what is the best way to bring money to Canada from Jamaica? My husband should be coming soon and we were wondering what is best
Cash.....and if it's more than 10000.00 CAD he has to declare it or they take it and you have to pay a fine to get it back.

Another option is to send by money gram or Western Union

atclarke

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
sammystorm19 said:
Cash.and if it's more than 10000.00 CAD he has to declare it or they take it and you have to pay a fine to get it back.

Another option is to send by money gram or Western Union
Yea I know the $10,000 part and he won't be bringing that much. I was just curious how my husband will get the best exchange rate.

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
atclarke said:
Yea I know the $10,000 part and he won't be bringing that much. I was just curious how my husband will get the best exchange rate.
Exchange down there and bring back Canadian

MelJam

Mar 17, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-13
AOR Received.
04-01-14
File Transfer...
13-01-14
Med's Done....
23-09-13
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-14
LANDED..........
23-12-14
Good morning JamFam!
Since I feel still too excited and cant sleep I take time for Landind Story! :)
I feel like a kid who received Christmas present and cant wait to play with it in the morning! Hubby is sleeping good presently, he never sleep for more than 24 hours since Monday. So he reached Mobay airport in time...and everything went good to check in. I did check in online also so he already had his seat. He said the flight was awesome!!! He enjoyed it so much. While this time me and my daughter were followinf his flight online so when he approached Montreal we run at the windows and see the plane inna di sky! So we dressed up and leave to the airport. While I was driving hubby messages us saying he landed so my daugther was talking to him and by this time we parked and come in the airport so he told me that he passed the custom and now hes at the immigration waiting. that part was 1 hour after landing. And suddently no more messages and my messages did not delievery (whatsapp). For an hour i did not have any news. My daughter was keeping asking me whats going on and was trying to message him also. I was freaking out imagining a lot of bad senarios but was talking with people via Facebook and everyones were saying that 2 hours waiting after landing is normal. So when I was about to snap my daughter says Mom do I hallucinate? And i said Nooo so she start running to him!! I was sooooo happy to finally see him! So kissy kissy huggy huggy and I wanted to give him jacket and stuff and he never wants to wear it saying hes not cold...so I was like yea bae but we still inside! lol so even this we come out and never wear it saying awwwwwwww I feel like am in Mandeville! lolol So him and my daughter played with snow and we left home! It was awesome moments !

Thanks to everyone for support and help! I will stay here but since its holidays nowI will leave couple of days so if theres updates for spreadsheet please InBox.

Wishing you guys a merry Christmas and talk to you very soon! :-* :-* :-* One love

Ninirae

Nov 1, 2013
Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
07-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
10-09-2014
MelJam said:
Good morning JamFam!
I feel like a kid who received Christmas present and cant wait to play with it in the morning! Hubby is sleeping good presently, he never sleep for more than 24 hours since Monday. So he reached Mobay airport in time...and everything went good to check in. I did check in online also so he already had his seat. He said the flight was awesome!!! He enjoyed it so much. While this time me and my daughter were followinf his flight online so when he approached Montreal we run at the windows and see the plane inna di sky! So we dressed up and leave to the airport. While I was driving hubby messages us saying he landed so my daugther was talking to him and by this time we parked and come in the airport so he told me that he passed the custom and now hes at the immigration waiting. that part was 1 hour after landing. And suddently no more messages and my messages did not delievery (whatsapp). For an hour i did not have any news. My daughter was keeping asking me whats going on and was trying to message him also. I was freaking out imagining a lot of bad senarios but was talking with people via Facebook and everyones were saying that 2 hours waiting after landing is normal. So when I was about to snap my daughter says Mom do I hallucinate? And i said Nooo so she start running to him!! I was sooooo happy to finally see him! So kissy kissy huggy huggy and I wanted to give him jacket and stuff and he never wants to wear it saying hes not cold...so I was like yea bae but we still inside! lol so even this we come out and never wear it saying awwwwwwww I feel like am in Mandeville! lolol So him and my daughter played with snow and we left home! It was awesome moments !

Thanks to everyone for support and help! I will stay here but since its holidays nowI will leave couple of days so if theres updates for spreadsheet please InBox.

Wishing you guys a merry Christmas and talk to you very soon! :-* :-* :-* One love
SO HAPPY TO HEAR!!! Congrats (I was following your story on facebook too)!

Merry Christmas to you and your completed family :*

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
MelJam said:
Good morning JamFam!

So happy this process is finally over for you and your family. It's going to be a very Merry Christmas....please enjoy it.

XOXOXO

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
MelJam said:
Good morning JamFam!

Congrats Mel and Mr Mel!!! So very happy for you both and your daughter!!! What an amazing Christmas present for real!!! Enjoy playing with your present over the holidays and for decades and decades to come ;)

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
Welcome / Bienvenue to Canada Mr Mel!!!!