18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
Mrs. Parkin said:
The trip was excellent Sammy! I sure hope you're right and the next one is going to be HIS!! :D :D :-*

How's hubby getting along tying things up on his end? How about you? Are you off cloud 9 yet?
He's ready to go!!! I swear he has gone through all his things about 10 times....what's staying and what's coming. It's so funny.

I will be on cloud 9 until her gets here and probably until the "honeymoon" phase of us living together is over.

Ninirae

Nov 1, 2013
Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
07-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
10-09-2014
sammystorm19 said:
He's ready to go!!! I swear he has gone through all his things about 10 times....what's staying and what's coming. It's so funny.

I will be on cloud 9 until her gets here and probably until the "honeymoon" phase of us living together is over.
And he will continue to go through all his things until he is on the plane ready to come home!!! Lol

PrayerWarrior

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
Bonjour everyone!

I just want to encourage everyone that has received unfavourable news ---> to NOT give up!
Fight ----> Fight---->FIGHT! It's not over until it's over! True love never gives up!
I do understand that it is hard, and it is true that who feels it knows it, but please don't give up!!
Appeal, pray, Pray, PRAY, PRAY! Explore all options, your family is WAY too important to give up now!
Humans cannot of themselves read the hearts or minds of one another, so in the immigration process the Immigration Officers tend to go off only available data and that can be interpreted in so many different ways in their eyes, however, we have to pray that God reveals the truth to them, that they see clearly and approve ALL GENUINE CASES without fail! And I believe we have all genuine people here ----> SO DO NOT GIVE UP ----> DO NOT GIVE UP! Keep fighting, your time TOO shall come! We don't always understand why things work out the way that they do, but what we must always remember is that no matter what comes our way we must FIGHT relentlessly for what we want! In my personal opinion, the immigration process is one that builds emotional, mental and spiritual muscles for every man and woman who has to go through it ---> especially if you have to fight! Truth is light, so it will shine and shine brightly so take heart, be of good courage and fight on! And don't forget that nothing shall be impossible with God!

On another note, I applied for my TRV yesterday, this is the second time I'm applying this year and I am holding on to faith! Reason being, life is full of surprises, and I will not give power to the negative, but will look onward to the positive because that is what I want to receive, so I shall focus on it and pursue it until I get it!

Thirdly, congrats to everyone that has heard heartwarming news from CIC. All the best and I pray that we all shall have long, loving and prosperous marriages! Hold your heads up and breathe positivity!

God bless!

Kadi27

May 13, 2013
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 9, 2013
Doc's Request.
April 15,2014 (Originial Birth& Marriage Cert)
File Transfer...
March 4, 2013
Med's Done....
November 2012/Re-Med & PC April 15/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2014
LANDED..........
Soon by the grace of God
Mrs. Parkin said:
lonelymrs - I would be sad too! Hopefully they just a want to check over a few more things and that your news will be good news. What a horrible woman...I'm sorry you're going through this...

Any more word for you Mrs.D?

Kadi! It's good to see you on here! Can't wait for your hubby to be here! Congrats on the house!!
Thanks Mrs. Parkin; appreciate the love. :-*

How is it going with your app? didnt see you on the spreadsheet

Mrs. Parkin

Nov 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN then POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2013
Doc's Request.
October 30, 2014
AOR Received.
December 9, 2013
File Transfer...
October 17, 2013
Med's Request
Extended
Med's Done....
September 3, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 30, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 1, 2014
Kadi27 said:
Thanks Mrs. Parkin; appreciate the love. :-*

How is it going with your app? didnt see you on the spreadsheet
I'm on there somewhere haha! We are a year in now and we were sent to POS. Aside from that I know nothing more...My notes are coming on Oct 27 so hopefully there will be something on there -- I'm hoping to see that our Meds have been extended but I'm not sure as it seems people have been having to redo them lately...

lexi

Sep 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2013
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
File Transfer...
15-10-2013
Med's Done....
05-15-2013, Voluntary redo 10-02-2014
Interview........
19-11-2014
Passport Req..
19-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2014
LANDED..........
28-11-2014 coming home with me!
PrayerWarrior said:
Bonjour everyone!

I just want to encourage everyone that has received unfavourable news ---> to NOT give up!
Fight ----> Fight---->FIGHT! It's not over until it's over! True love never gives up!
I do understand that it is hard, and it is true that who feels it knows it, but please don't give up!!
Appeal, pray, Pray, PRAY, PRAY! Explore all options, your family is WAY too important to give up now!....

I applied for my TRV yesterday, this is the second time I'm applying this year and I am holding on to faith! Reason being, life is full of surprises, and I will not give power to the negative, but will look onward to the positive because that is what I want to receive, so I shall focus on it and pursue it until I get it!

Thirdly, congrats to everyone that has heard heartwarming news from CIC. All the best and I pray that we all shall have long, loving and prosperous marriages! Hold your heads up and breathe positivity!

God bless!
Prayer Warrior, your kind words are inspiring. Thank you for uplifting our group. I agree with you, all we can do is pray and trust and believe because WE do not have the POWER to change or control anything. Everything is in God's hands. We all have our challenges we have to grow through. We will all have victory in the end and be with our true loves.

PrayerWarrior

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
lexi said:
Prayer Warrior, your kind words are inspiring. Thank you for uplifting our group. I agree with you, all we can do is pray and trust and believe because WE do not have the POWER to change or control anything. Everything is in God's hands. We all have our challenges we have to grow through. We will all have victory in the end and be with our true loves.
You're welcome Lexi, not a problem at all.
Through prayer, belief, trust and faith we have the tools to make changes on this journey.
The policies of God are not the policies of man. I've seen too many impossibilities made possible in my day to not press on and hold on to faith. God is in control indeed. And an upside to this journey is that at the end of challenges or struggles we are usually made stronger. Alas, as you said "We will all have victory in the end and be with our true loves!" Where there is a persistent will there is a sure way. Many blessing to you!

alyssaanthony

Star Member
Nov 6, 2013
Brampton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
Hi Everyone!

I haven't popped by for a long time.. I've been in Jamaica :) :D
Anyways.. just thought I'd share an update on my ecas that I noticed.. Hubby's status has changed to "In Process", but only as of last week. I wonder how much longer this whole thing is going to take at this point. A lot of my friends and family are saying it's likely another year from this point but i refuse to believe that!! Can anyone share their experience with their status changing from received to in process??

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
alyssaanthony said:
Hi Everyone!

I haven't popped by for a long time.. I've been in Jamaica :) :D
Anyways.. just thought I'd share an update on my ecas that I noticed.. Hubby's status has changed to "In Process", but only as of last week. I wonder how much longer this whole thing is going to take at this point. A lot of my friends and family are saying it's likely another year from this point but i refuse to believe that!! Can anyone share their experience with their status changing from received to in process??
Congrats and welcome back!!

If you read back a few pages you will see there have been a few of us go "in process" in September and have already got passport request. 2 of those people have got their passports returned....not sure about the others and myself, well we are waiting for the return of our PP. They have had it for a week now. The other 2 got their PP returned in about a week. Check all emails and also get hubby to check snail back often as you don't know if they mailed out requests for additional documents or even PPR.

lonelymrs

Star Member
Sep 23, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-08-2013
Med's Done....
15-01-2013
Interview........
15-10-2014
LANDED..........
FULL HEARING WON FEB 15/2017!!
Good evening Lovelies......How long does it usually take them to send their decision by mail does anyone know?? I'm worried sick about this :(

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
lonelymrs said:
Good evening Lovelies......How long does it usually take them to send their decision by mail does anyone know?? I'm worried sick about this :(
It can be a week or months...all depends on what they are doing and how fast they are working

I am going to say this and please don't take it the wrong way at all....i've been on here long enough to see many interviews go through. Not just on here but also on other threads. They didn't take hubby's passport...that isn't always a good sign. Be prepared to FIGHT and win your appeal. You have WAY more than enough proof that this is genuine and it's his baby mama that is making it hard for you. Don't give up at all. The appeal process is long but in the end it will be worth it. Don't let some jealous ex think that they can take your love away

Also let me say this - they can also come back and ask for PPR after they investigate further into your relationship. I just want you to be prepared for whatever comes. I am hoping and praying for you that they look at all this and think that it's just a jealous ex and you guys are good hun.

lonelymrs

Star Member
Sep 23, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-08-2013
Med's Done....
15-01-2013
Interview........
15-10-2014
LANDED..........
FULL HEARING WON FEB 15/2017!!
sammystorm19 said:
It can be a week or months...all depends on what they are doing and how fast they are working

I am going to say this and please don't take it the wrong way at all....i've been on here long enough to see many interviews go through. Not just on here but also on other threads. They didn't take hubby's passport...that isn't always a good sign. Be prepared to FIGHT and win your appeal. You have WAY more than enough proof that this is genuine and it's his baby mama that is making it hard for you. Don't give up at all. The appeal process is long but in the end it will be worth it. Don't let some jealous ex think that they can take your love away

Also let me say this - they can also come back and ask for PPR after they investigate further into your relationship. I just want you to be prepared for whatever comes. I am hoping and praying for you that they look at all this and think that it's just a jealous ex and you guys are good hun.

I kinda figured girl :( I don't even know the 1st step to an appeal......

I was just thinking don't they need proof if someone gives them a "tip" cause any random person can say anything how do they determine the validity of the "tip"

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
lonelymrs said:
I was just thinking don't they need proof if someone gives them a "tip" cause any random person can say anything how do they determine the validity of the "tip"
They will look into it. An older member on here had something like this happen to them. They got PPR and then some kind of tip came in and they looked into it. They realized it wasn't right and someone just playing around causing trouble. They got the pp back with the visa in it.

They will look at everything again and take his answers make a decision. It sucks that someone would do this and that you have no control over it at all. The Visa Officers don't know real from fake all the time.

If you ever want to talk just PM me hun

alyssaanthony

Star Member
Nov 6, 2013
Brampton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
sammystorm19 said:
Congrats and welcome back!!

If you read back a few pages you will see there have been a few of us go "in process" in September and have already got passport request. 2 of those people have got their passports returned....not sure about the others and myself, well we are waiting for the return of our PP. They have had it for a week now. The other 2 got their PP returned in about a week. Check all emails and also get hubby to check snail back often as you don't know if they mailed out requests for additional documents or even PPR.
Thanks Sammy! You're always so helpful! I hope I can get PPR in the next few months at least.. I'm not sure how much longer I can go on if it's more than that :( I'm sure you'll hear back from them very soon! Sending tons of positive energy your way + everyone else waiting for PP returns! :)

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
alyssaanthony said:
Thanks Sammy! You're always so helpful! I hope I can get PPR in the next few months at least.. I'm not sure how much longer I can go on if it's more than that :( I'm sure you'll hear back from them very soon! Sending tons of positive energy your way + everyone else waiting for PP returns! :)
thank you hun