18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
How to Order the notes

Here is what another member wrote out on how to get them and also a video that another forum member posted

http://youtu.be/j_E_dq_uLVo

Here is a previous post regarding GCMS notes:

GCMS notes (Global Case Management System) are notes that are made on your file. The Sponsor can order them online or by mail for $5 and the Applicant has to sign a consent form. They take 30 calendar days (sometimes longer) to be sent to the Sponsor once they are ordered.

A lot of people order the GCMS notes if they have been in the process (around a year) and haven't heard anything from Kingston. It is also a good idea to order them if you are scheduled for an interview.

Should you choose to order the notes, here is the link to the CIC website:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

Side note: it is entirely possible that the visa officer working on your application may not update the GCMS notes so do not be discouraged if you order them and there is limited information in them

Jessie2014

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 29, 2014
Doc's Request.
Additional photos, police clearance and FBI redo requested February 17, 2015/FBI REDO SINCE FIRST TWO WERE INCORRECT. RECEIVED IN MARCH 29
File Transfer...
July 24, 2014
Med's Done....
March 26, 2014 (Received as per CIC)
Passport Req..
July 24, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 4, 2015
sammystorm19 said:
How to Order the notes

Here is what another member wrote out on how to get them and also a video that another forum member posted

http://youtu.be/j_E_dq_uLVo

Here is a previous post regarding GCMS notes:

GCMS notes (Global Case Management System) are notes that are made on your file. The Sponsor can order them online or by mail for $5 and the Applicant has to sign a consent form. They take 30 calendar days (sometimes longer) to be sent to the Sponsor once they are ordered.

A lot of people order the GCMS notes if they have been in the process (around a year) and haven't heard anything from Kingston. It is also a good idea to order them if you are scheduled for an interview.

Should you choose to order the notes, here is the link to the CIC website:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

Side note: it is entirely possible that the visa officer working on your application may not update the GCMS notes so do not be discouraged if you order them and there is limited information in them
Perfect. Thank you!

cafelatte02

Aug 12, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/03/2013
Doc's Request.
09/17/2014, birth, marriage cert. and sched. A
AOR Received.
19/04/2013
File Transfer...
03/04/2013
Med's Done....
15/01/2013
Interview........
None required
Passport Req..
29/09/2014!!!
VISA ISSUED...
16/10/2014
LANDED..........
PLEASE GOD MAKE HUBBY FLY WITH ME ON OCT19 - AND SO HE DID!
Twoheartsonelove said:
Fabulous Cafelatte!! Their requesting something/anything is good bc means KGN is working on your file!! Hoping and praying that you get PPR very soon so that you can go down there in 3 weeks and then bring him back with you!! Plus WJ is having a seat sale right now...LOL!!
Thanks sweetie, I WISHHH! I fly Transat out of Montreal though ;D

cblgr

Star Member
Apr 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2013
Doc's Request.
28-02-2013
AOR Received.
01-24-2013
File Transfer...
28-03-2013
Med's Done....
21-03-2013
Interview........
still waiting
Passport Req..
still waiting
VISA ISSUED...
still waiting
LANDED..........
hopefully soon!
So after 18 months! Hubby finally got a call yesterday for an interview on Oct 7. He was asked to bring his passport and proof of the relationship since the application was filed.

Do they request interviews only when they have doubts in the relationship? Or do they request them randomly as well. There won't be a problem in providing proof of the relationship...there's a little one on the way and I had my first ultra sound yesterday so he will have amongst photos from our trips a picture of the baby....but I was previously married...so maybe that is raising a red flag....Oct 7 cant get here fast enough....does anyone have advice or insight on how the interview process will go or why they might request an interview....I'm hoping it's just because of the amount of time that has passed since we applied that they want to make sure there is still a relationship there....any comments would be appreciated.

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
cblgr said:
So after 18 months! Hubby finally got a call yesterday for an interview on Oct 7. He was asked to bring his passport and proof of the relationship since the application was filed.

Do they request interviews only when they have doubts in the relationship? Or do they request them randomly as well. There won't be a problem in providing proof of the relationship...there's a little one on the way and I had my first ultra sound yesterday so he will have amongst photos from our trips a picture of the baby....but I was previously married...so maybe that is raising a red flag....Oct 7 cant get here fast enough....does anyone have advice or insight on how the interview process will go or why they might request an interview....I'm hoping it's just because of the amount of time that has passed since we applied that they want to make sure there is still a relationship there....any comments would be appreciated.
Congrats on hearing something...in all honestly if will request an interview if they have questions about your relationship. If you have proof, like they asked for, then don't stress out about it. Having a baby is a good thing...shows that you are committed. Being married in the past doesn't pose any issues and some of the forum members have been married before and they got PPR for their spouse.

Good Luck and everything will go awesome and he will be home soon to you!!!

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
cblgr said:

Good luck with the interview cblgr (or rather your hubby). At least you heard something but really after 18 months that is utter and complete bullcrap from them! If there is any doubt in their first review of the file they should flag it and have an interview request sent within the year! They are looking to see that your relationship is geniune. How often have you been down to visit him (besides a few months ago when the little one was made...LOL!)? Make sure you get him lots of pictures, any travel itinery that you have made, phone records, skype, etc. so that they will have no doubt. Please keep us posted!

istheendnear

Star Member
Feb 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2013
Doc's Request.
19-09-2014
File Transfer...
11-07-2013
Med's Request
15-05-2013
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
19-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-11-2014
LANDED..........
25-11-2014
HELLLPPPPP!!!!!! :eek:

My hubby received two emails today~ yay yes!! BUUTTTTT I need help!!

they are requesting:
Birth registration/certificate: Birth registration/certificate Original Certified Registered Copy issued by the Registrar General
's Dept >Marriage Certificate / Licence: Marriage/certificate(s) Original Certified Registered Copy issued by the Registrar General
's Dept >Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination
>Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate
>Passport/Travel Document: Valid passport or travel document Copy showing return to Jamaica
>Residential address in Jamaica.

sorry about just copy and paste-- i can barely type this im shaking soooo bad...

so original docs ok~ understand
medical and police cert~ obviously didnt extend?
passport~yay!!, but return to jamaica?! he stayed after his work perm was done and his work requested him to continue working/come back the june after.. does this mean he has to go back now to complete?! we filed within canada, then they sent additional papers/forms to be filled and seemed as tho they must have switched to outside canada?? im confused because it has an ontario address on the forms and thats where they apparently sent..
residential address in jamaica~ again, does this mean go back? or just send the address of where his home is??

of course i cannot get ahold of a representative in neither jamaica nor canada either!!!

please help!

jojrob1

Aug 15, 2013
Visa Office......
kgn
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2013
Doc's Request.
30-Sept-2014 pc,medical,birth cert.
AOR Received.
Aug 2013
File Transfer...
File received in kgn Sep 24,2013
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
23-10-2014-soooo happy
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2014
LANDED..........
30-1-2015
istheendnear said:
HELLLPPPPP!!!!!! :eek:

My hubby received two emails today~ yay yes!! BUUTTTTT I need help!!

they are requesting:
Birth registration/certificate: Birth registration/certificate Original Certified Registered Copy issued by the Registrar General
's Dept >Marriage Certificate / Licence: Marriage/certificate(s) Original Certified Registered Copy issued by the Registrar General
's Dept >Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination
>Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate
>Passport/Travel Document: Valid passport or travel document Copy showing return to Jamaica
>Residential address in Jamaica.

sorry about just copy and paste-- i can barely type this im shaking soooo bad...

so original docs ok~ understand
medical and police cert~ obviously didnt extend?
passport~yay!!, but return to jamaica?! he stayed after his work perm was done and his work requested him to continue working/come back the june after.. does this mean he has to go back now to complete?! we filed within canada, then they sent additional papers/forms to be filled and seemed as tho they must have switched to outside canada?? im confused because it has an ontario address on the forms and thats where they apparently sent..
residential address in jamaica~ again, does this mean go back? or just send the address of where his home is??

please help!
Get those things together girl he going home.the end is couple mths away. lol

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
Did you receive this email from Kingston? If you did then You applied outland so they will send his pp back to him to his JA address. So unless someone there sends it back up to Canada and he can land at a border crossing...he will need to go back to JA.

BTW....YAY!!! and congrats!!

jojrob1

Aug 15, 2013
Visa Office......
kgn
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Aug 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
23-10-2014-soooo happy
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2014
LANDED..........
30-1-2015
cblgr said:

Did they extend his medical because i didnt see you say they requested a new one.

istheendnear

Star Member
Feb 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2013
Doc's Request.
19-09-2014
File Transfer...
11-07-2013
Med's Request
15-05-2013
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
19-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-11-2014
LANDED..........
25-11-2014
sammystorm19 said:
Did you receive this email from Kingston? If you did then You applied outland so they will send his pp back to him to his JA address. So unless someone there sends it back up to Canada and he can land at a border crossing...he will need to go back to JA.

BTW....YAY!!! and congrats!!
yes from Kingston, he has all addresses here in Canada, but maybe thats why they want Jamaica address I guess?

so basically, we can get all this sent and done, and even back to jamaica if we have to next week likely, then is it just a few weeks after(hopefully) then he can come home? like this is good news asking for passport~ meaning he will likely get approved? sorry brain is all over the place in excitment, nervousness etc

jojrob1

Aug 15, 2013
Visa Office......
kgn
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Aug 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
23-10-2014-soooo happy
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2014
LANDED..........
30-1-2015
istheendnear said:
yes from Kingston, he has all addresses here in Canada, but maybe thats why they want Jamaica address I guess?

so basically, we can get all this sent and done, and even back to jamaica if we have to next week likely, then is it just a few weeks after(hopefully) then he can come home? like this is good news asking for passport~ meaning he will likely get approved? sorry brain is all over the place in excitment, nervousness etc
I am soo happy to hear this, july applicants getting cleared out.

palara

Star Member
May 1, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga/Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2013
AOR Received.
November 22, 2013
File Transfer...
December 5, 2013
Med's Done....
May 28,2013
Congrats to all who are hearing some kind of movement.....hopefully this mean that VO are doing a hurricane effect one big wipe out of 2013...maybe christmas maybe merry after all

jojrob1

Aug 15, 2013
Visa Office......
kgn
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Aug 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
23-10-2014-soooo happy
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2014
LANDED..........
30-1-2015
Twoheartsonelove said:
GO KGN GO!!! POS now your time!!
Kingston no easy at all wait till end of the week to send these request, that means u have to be nervous and anxious whole weekend before u can start get stuff together monday.

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
istheendnear said:

From what you posted earlier it sounds like they need to see that he went back to JA??? "Valid passport or travel document Copy showing return to Jamaica"

Sounds like he is going to need to go back to JA hun. Email them and ask then orr say he is in Canada right now on a work Visa - if that is what he has and he is her legally - and see what they say. If he doesn't have a valid visa at all to be here...then he willl need to go back for sure

But yes...you are at the end. They will look over all this stuff and then since they asked for PP issue his Visa!!!! YAY!!

Did they tell yuo how many days you had to send this info in?