+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kingston,Jamaica

Zoey80

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
Re: PPR!!!!

Kadi27 said:
Awesome news Zoey; a big Congrats to you and the hubs.

I dont think they are accepting drop off at the embassy anymore unless the security is lenient; my husband'd letter also specifically said do not drop off requested documents at the embassy; and another reason why they are not encouraging the drop off is because they require a return envelope to send back your PP and other original docs or pictures.

A big dash of light purple coming your way from Sammy later this evening ;D
Ok so i guess we'll just mail it as requested. How long after your hubby sent is passport was the visa issued?

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14

Zoey80 said:
YAY!!!!
This bumby ride is almost over! Our time lines are almost the same so hopefully you will hear something soon :)
I hope we hear something soon as well. Thanks :)

Zoey80

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
cafelatte02 said:
Good Friday everyone!

Congratulation on receiving your PPR Zoey80! Looks like there is hope after all, Kingston is working hard this summer!

Yes I do try to remain positive, do my PPR chant and my thanks and prayers daily. I know it will come for us too eventualy ;D

Mel, you didn't tell us how it went your get together in MoBay with our two girls from the Jam Fam. Must have been great sharing good times and meeting other couple living the same immigration journey in a friendly and happy occasion.

Have a great week-end everyone. We should have a Sunny and sticky one 8)
I don't know how it is for you guys, but it's really burning up here in Montreal.
THere is definitely hope!!!
Keep the faith everyone....Kingston is still working ;D

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY

Zoey80 said:
YAY!!!!
This bumby ride is almost over! Our time lines are almost the same so hopefully you will hear something soon :)
Congrats Zoey!!!

Hmmm chant and positive attitudes seem to be working!!

Hang in there Sammy you are soon!!!

impatientgirl

Jun 11, 2014
jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/11/2013
AOR Received.
17 sept 2014 from POS
File Transfer...
23/12/2013
Med's Request
29/10/2013
Med's Done....
Redo med request 19/05/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17/6/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued July 6 2015
LANDED..........
DHL pick up package July 28, 2015 landed July 31
Yay!!!!!!! Congrats guys omg what is it three PPR this week? That's awesome yeah we keep chanting ppr PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR and our positive vibe will have them pushing to bring us all together faster all 2012 / 2013 peeps needs to be approve in the one year mark c'mon Kingston keep it coming

Sammy you are next in line honey keep chanting :))))

ppr PPR PPR PPR PPR yesssssss please

impatientgirl

Jun 11, 2014
jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/11/2013
AOR Received.
17 sept 2014 from POS
File Transfer...
23/12/2013
Med's Request
29/10/2013
Med's Done....
Redo med request 19/05/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17/6/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued July 6 2015
LANDED..........
DHL pick up package July 28, 2015 landed July 31
Kadi27 said:
Hey JamFam,

Happy Friday and don't stop chanting PPR,PPR,PPR :-*

I remember when THOR started chanting and I followed with Faith and my PPR came that same day.

Prayer and faith go hand in hand, dont give up on either. What you consider a denial may just be God's delay for a good reason!

My prayers go up for everyone, especially impatient girl and caffelatte who are finding it particular difficult to hang on right now. But I just want everyone to remember that it is during these times when the Lord wants us to trust him most to show you what he can do.

I also logged on to particularly share with you that I ordered my notes out of curiousity to see what the VO said on my file since I ordered twice before during the process and nothing was there and it revealed what Ninirae's immigration friend had advised which leads to a few personal conclusions

- A file can be processed within 3 mths or less- from my notes I saw where my file was assesed by the first officer with no concerns 3/21/2014 and approved by the VO 4/9/2014. Thats less than a month; afterwhich it shows that they sent out request for the PC and re-medical.

-After receiving additional docs, they say criminality passed after PC shows clean record and no evidence PA resided outside of JA; visa was issued thereafter on 5/30/2014 and PP mailed out a week later. So, possibly security and criminality may take up the processing time if the PA had ever lived outside of their country.

-Notes only reveal what the immigration office wants you to see; as it appears alot of this information was on my file when I previously ordered but was deleted; as these notes clearly now show the dates and it should have showed; so the officers are updating your file but they may not necessarily share certain info with you if they dont want to.

-Finally if you have never travelled before and they have no reason to doubt security eligibility or criminalty record, I believe extended processing times is also due to officers waiting to see if relationships are genuine; or they maybe unable to manage workloads and lag behind more efficient colleagues.

Just my two cents to help us figure out how VOs work.

Enjoy the weekend! ;)
Hi kadi thanks a lot for the love!

Am getting my positive vibes full blast lol am happy to see all the 2013 getting there's now they all deserve it

Jamwife

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 28,2013
File Transfer...
July 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Apr 2013
Passport Req..
September 26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 16, 2014
LANDED..........
November 1, 2014

Zoey80 said:
not sure what happend with my previous post....

ok so our ecas status changed to 'in process' as of June 19th
my husband got an email yesterday - he was asked to redo his medical
then he got a second email few minutes after asking him to send in a new PC, Passport and air waybill so they can return his documents

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Congrats Zoey... 3 in one week. Our PPR chant is working kingston is on fire... let it continue

PPR PPR PPR PPR SEND OUR SPOUSES HOME

alyssaanthony

Star Member
Nov 6, 2013
Brampton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
Hey everyone! Congrats to those who received PPR!!!! I'm glad Kingston is showing some movement! It's been awhile since I've posted to the forum but I'm soooo happy to see all that purple, it's so encouraging!

I have a question! Does anyone have any experience with paying the RPRF before it's requested from Kingston?? My hubby is under the impression that if we pay the fee before it's requested it will somehow speed things up a bit. Any opinions on this?

MelJam

Mar 17, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-13
AOR Received.
04-01-14
File Transfer...
13-01-14
Med's Done....
23-09-13
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-14
LANDED..........
23-12-14
cafelatte02 said:
Good Friday everyone!

Congratulation on receiving your PPR Zoey80! Looks like there is hope after all, Kingston is working hard this summer!

Yes I do try to remain positive, do my PPR chant and my thanks and prayers daily. I know it will come for us too eventualy ;D

Mel, you didn't tell us how it went your get together in MoBay with our two girls from the Jam Fam. Must have been great sharing good times and meeting other couple living the same immigration journey in a friendly and happy occasion.

Have a great week-end everyone. We should have a Sunny and sticky one 8)
I don't know how it is for you guys, but it's really burning up here in Montreal.
Unfortunately we never had the chance to meet up. We had an appointment but Nini and me could have not make it. So Sh and Sh went herself and she wait for 2 hours. We were feeling so bad. We advised her on Facebook but she never get Wi Fi before to get the message. So maybe next time!!

MelJam

Mar 17, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-13
AOR Received.
04-01-14
File Transfer...
13-01-14
Med's Done....
23-09-13
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-14
LANDED..........
23-12-14
alyssaanthony said:
Hey everyone! Congrats to those who received PPR!!!! I'm glad Kingston is showing some movement! It's been awhile since I've posted to the forum but I'm soooo happy to see all that purple, it's so encouraging!

I have a question! Does anyone have any experience with paying the RPRF before it's requested from Kingston?? My hubby is under the impression that if we pay the fee before it's requested it will somehow speed things up a bit. Any opinions on this?
We paid before. In the instructions its mentionned that if we not pay all the fees before it causes some additional delays. I think its better to provide everything they request in the doc list at the beginning.

Ninirae

Nov 1, 2013
Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
07-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
10-09-2014
alyssaanthony said:

Or at least pay it before it's requested, even if you don't pay it at the beginning

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
alyssaanthony said:

Pay before if you can. It will delay your application by 60-90 days after they request it. So if you can pay it now

alyssaanthony

Star Member
Nov 6, 2013
Brampton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
Ok! I'll definitely pay it before it's requested, I just thought it was pointless if I didn't send it at the beginning.
Should I fax or email them a copy of the receipt?

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
alyssaanthony said:
Ok! I'll definitely pay it before it's requested, I just thought it was pointless if I didn't send it at the beginning.
Should I fax or email them a copy of the receipt?
You can email it to Mississauga. There will be an email address to send the receipt too once your done paying for it.

alyssaanthony

Star Member
Nov 6, 2013
Brampton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
sammystorm19 said:
You can email it to Mississauga. There will be an email address to send the receipt too once your done paying for it.
Ok thanks :) .. Whenever I call CIC they make it seem like Mississauga has nothing to do with my file anymore since it's in Kingston so maybe I should contact both? Ughh both offices are useless! :'(