Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
18-05-2010
LANDED..........
25-07-2010
OMG..Maple...................I AM SORRY TO HEAR THAT YOU CAME SO CLOSE, AND YET SO FAR ONCE AGAIN...
hopefully it will not be much longer, Karma is a B#&%@,.. so she will get whats coming to her.., don't worry.

MY HEART GOES OUT TO YOU MY DEAR.....

Though I have not follow your story from day one, I have read enough to know that you have waited long enough
and that seem so unfair.. Can you imagine how people can be so malicious.

Psalms 37:1 Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. 2 For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb.

I started reading then I started saying OMG "yes" then I continued reading then am like "no". So so sorry honey!

Just keep the faith you waited so long lets see what the next few weeks bring I know its not very comforting but just hang in there my sister..

Anxiouslywaiting

Star Member
May 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
18-05-2010
LANDED..........
25-07-2010
I was just so furious about Maple post as well, I forgot to say good morning to everyone else.

I am so mad how could they do that to someone, build you up and drop you flat on your face, sometimes its not even good for people to know your business because they can mess you up so bad.

to think they printed his visa and then cancelled it, its like your heart gets ripped right out of your chest so wrong they build you up and tear you down in the space of one week,

what if had sold out all his stuff, sold his car, home, resign his job, gave up his apartment, because he thought he was leaving then what? :eek: would he have to go back too, you could argue that. they cannot do that to people. that makes me very angry :mad:.

So someone could just write a letter to IMM claiming this and that, and thats it you like is in turmoil, because of an individual.

Anyways, Good Morning Guys, hope you all have a wonderful week, and I hope you all have some good news this week.

last week the week ended on a very positive note, hope we can keep the momentum going.

Bless

confusednscared

Feb 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2009 CPC-M
Doc's Request.
NONE
Med's Request
2009, 2010
Interview........
14-09-2010
Passport Req..
02-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2011
LANDED..........
14-09-2011
MAPLE, WTF man?

Who is this person responsible for all this bullshit? If I had the authority and powers I would personally reach out to that person and kick their ass till they laugh. What a childish thing for someone to do.

Is this a family member or just some complete stranger? I am very upset that this is happening to you my friend.

In all due respect to that person (not that I think you have respect for them) I would honestly kill him/her slowly but surely. I am sorry but should someone do something like this to me they would be up for a long life of torture, torture and torture.

My heart really goes out to you friend :(

nae-nae

Apr 11, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
AOR Received.
sent on 27-09-10
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
19-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
OMG Maple :eek: I'm so sorry to hear that! I know I don't know you and haven't followed your story from the beginning but reading your post made me sooooo angry! :mad: :mad: :mad: How dare someone do that to you, not only once but twice? What is wrong with people? Jealousy is so evil!!!

I can understand that there is procedure for KG to have to do another investigation when they receive something like that....but I don't like it one bit! I mean come on....if the two of you have waited this long, it must be a true relationship! That's got to be proof enough!

I don't know how you managed to keep it together. You are one hell of a strong woman!!!

chelley had a good idea - can you get friends and families to write letters, affidavits, anything to give them the proof they are looking for?

it's ok, you've got all of us on your side and I know when HF and VW start praying, things start happening!!! So let's all get started on praying and sending positive vibes Maple's way for a quick investigation and PP pickup! she deserves to have her husband home and her family together!!!

HighlyFavoured

Jan 26, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
Doc's Request.
10-05-2010
AOR Received.
26-01-2010
File Transfer...
18-01-2010
Med's Done....
24-08-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2010
LANDED..........
30-06-2010
Amen Amen! "The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much." James 5:16

RoyalT

May 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2010
AOR Received.
07-05-2010
Med's Done....
10-11-2009
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
11-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2010
LANDED..........
07-09-2010
Good Morning Everyone!!!

Maple I too am so sorry to hear that, I can't imagine that feeling; but just trust that all is not lost and that he WILL be with you soon. I'm fairly new to this forum so I'm not sure off all the details of your situation but be encouraged that God will not leave you nor forsake you. Pray that He will rectify this situation, He will grant you favor with the Immigration officers, He'll quiet this evil and disruptive spirit in that woman who is causing all this stress and for strength and enough faith to Trust that He WILL come through for you.

I think maybe having a couple people sending in some letters (or email/fax) on your behalf would be a great idea as well.

you know I was telling my husband the other day that, when this is finally all over and we are together; it will be VERY hard for someone to come between us and that we should always hold on to this experience. All the waiting, Hoping, Praying, Money spending, depression etc.. that we went through to get here has helped us to develop an even deeper relationship/bond; and it will ALL BE WORTH IT TO FINALLY BE TOGETHER AND SPEND THE REST OF OUR LIVES MAKING EACH OTHER HAPPY! Maple, this will soon be all over, and you'll have him to hold on to and actually get to begin building your life together, with a Bond so strong that nobody can break!!!

Praying for you girl!!!

Miracle_44

Star Member
Jun 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GOOD MORNING TO ALL & MANY BLESSINGS!​

MAPLE: From what I've read about your story since joining this forum for about 2 weeks now, I admire you and you truly display the virtue of patience. Someone shared this with me and I will share it with you: Remember "He is a God who knows all things & does all things well, He can turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone; a disappointment into an opportunity & a burden into a blessing! If he promised...He will come through!" To think yesterday I wasn't sure whether I wanted to go to church because the way I felt and this is what the PASTOR'S SERMON was centered around: HOW can there be a BLESSING in the midst of DESPAIR? (Numbers 6:24-27) HE SAID HE WILL DO IT!

All things will work together for good to them that love the Lord! And from what I've been reading, ALL OF US, love the Lord! And that said I think we know what will happen. BE ENCOURAGED EVERYONE!!!!

sheraig

Apr 6, 2010
Good morning

Maple: What God has joined together......no man, woman or child can part!
For better or worst..They trying to frustrate you and mash up ur marriage. Right now, we bind and paralyse all the plan of the Devil. He's a liar.......At the end of the day, you will have a testimony. keep praying, never give up girl.....
We too stand in unity and pray that all will be will and may u and ur husband and ur family only become stronger from this terrible experience.

People must remember, to be careful of what they do to others. If bad karam doesn't befalls them it drops on their child or grand pickney...

Girl, cry, let it all out!!! They cannot stop unu...... We decree and declare that all will be well in Jesus's precious name!!!

MAPLE: DONT FOCUS PON NUH LOCUS....DEM WANT YU MAN AND DEM CANT GET HIM...BAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They're going crazy knowing you will be the wuker for life...hold on pon u man mek it bun them....If them can fax you can fax to....gather up the testimonials from ur closest, friends, family, fi him mada and fax them in to.....

U just watch God work...GOOD over EVIL!~

VirtuousWoman

Star Member
May 28, 2010
Good Morning Forum Fam!

Blessings to all....the Word of GOd says "in all things give thanks"

This prayer is for MAPLE, I have not been a part of this forum for long, but I can truly feel what you are going through.

Righteous and eternal father, Jesus, King of kings, Lord of Lords, we lift you up this day! We magnify your name, we glorify you and adore you! Jesus this day I mourn with them that mourn, I rejoice with they who rejoice. Lord God this day, I ask you to forgive our sins, so that God you may forgive us. Jesus I bring your daughter (MAPLE) before you, though I do not know her real name, I present this prayer on her behalf. Father your word declares that no weapon formed against us shall prosper, and that every tongue that rise up in judgement shall be condemned. This day I tear down in the name of Jesus every weapon of the adversary, I tear down every wicked man sitting in high places, I rebuke the evildoer and trample his plan. I plea the blood of Jesus over MAPLE and her husband this day that Lord you will keep them strong, and most importantly keep them in your will. Father your word also states that they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings as eagles, they shall run and not be weary and they shall walk and not faint. (Isaiah 40:31) Lord, I also pray for the enemy who is trying to defeat them, forgive them father for they know not what they do. We thank you Jesus this day, in Jesus Name...Amen

Be Blessed and MAPLE...be encouraged!
Have a wonderful day everyone..... :)

sheraig

Apr 6, 2010
Maple: a wonder what she going to do when the officer finally grant the visa......
must mad...poor thing...

Mi feel sorry fi her......some people really nuh have nuh life....

Yeah, it bun mi bad...Bad mind is a disease man...some gyal need fi get a prescription.......Mi hurt....nah lie.....

RoyalT

May 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2010
AOR Received.
07-05-2010
Med's Done....
10-11-2009
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
11-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2010
LANDED..........
07-09-2010
A-M-E-N!!!! be encouraged! God will Finish what He has started!!!

kenswife

Star Member
May 17, 2010
Maple
i cant believe what im reading. who is this evil person? why would he/she do such a thing? KG needs to start their investigation ASAP and come to the conclusion that this person is evil and trying to ruin ur marriage. Chelley is right you need to get letters from people who know both of you to write about how true your relationship is.
KW

nae-nae

Apr 11, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
AOR Received.
sent on 27-09-10
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
19-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
Amen to that VW!!!

HighlyFavoured

Jan 26, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
Doc's Request.
10-05-2010
AOR Received.
26-01-2010
File Transfer...
18-01-2010
Med's Done....
24-08-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2010
LANDED..........
30-06-2010
Amen VW, Amen!

Maple, I pray for RESTORATION in your life and the life of your husband and that God will RENEW your marriage in such a powerful way that you will become an example to other women and men, in similar situations. May He send comfort to you and your husband, to comfort your hearts in this time, even at this very minute. The joy of the Lord is your strength. I pray the many blessings of Deut 28: 1-13 upon the life of you and your husband. In Jesus' wonderful name!

I may not know your exact story, but God knows and I know his word cannot and will not fail and it says "Since they are no longer two but one, let no one split apart what God has joined together." Matthew 19:6

VirtuousWoman

Star Member
May 28, 2010
Amen, Amen and Amen HF!

Nae-Nae, blessings always!

You are both in my prayers! Please pray for me as well. We must remember each other, these days only GOD can help!

Last week was a blessing, this week even more!