Nov 15, 2013
canada
Category........
FSW
Med's Request
-
Mrs. Parkin said:
Morning!! Have an amazing time!!!!

Hubby was daydreaming about what that phone call will be like when it finally comes through...we are not near the end yet but it really feels like him getting here is just NEVER going to happen...I can't hardly picture life with him here, and that it will someday actually come true!! So much has happened in the last week - I'm so excited for everyone who is one step closer to that finish line - you must be beside yourselves that this day has finally come...Come on Kingston! Keep pushing through to get to Mr. Parkin's file!! ;) :-*
You don't even understand.. I can't wait.. I will go and travel.. Lol I hope well pray when I return I see in process.. Keeping fingers cross

MelJam

Mar 17, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-13
AOR Received.
04-01-14
File Transfer...
13-01-14
Med's Done....
23-09-13
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-14
LANDED..........
23-12-14
lovindahubby said:
Well goooooood morrrrnnniinnnnggg!!!
Hope everyone had a blessed weekend! At pearson about to leave to ja!!
BYYYYEEEEE Canada!!!! Heeeyyy JA!!! :p
Have a nice trip !! Enjoy to the max !! Next month my turn yay!! :D

palara

Star Member
May 1, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga/Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2013
AOR Received.
November 22, 2013
File Transfer...
December 5, 2013
Med's Done....
May 28,2013
Good Morning JamFam

Hope all the Mothers out their enjoyed Mothers Day :D :D :D :D :D......Now come on KGN!!!!!!! we all want our spouse here like!!! yesterday mon!!!!!!!

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
lovindahubby said:
Well goooooood morrrrnnniinnnnggg!!!
Hope everyone had a blessed weekend! At pearson about to leave to ja!!
BYYYYEEEEE Canada!!!! Heeeyyy JA!!! :p
LDH have a fabulous time in JA with the hubby!! How long are you gone to visit?

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
Mrs. Parkin said:
Morning!! Have an amazing time!!!!

Hubby was daydreaming about what that phone call will be like when it finally comes through...we are not near the end yet but it really feels like him getting here is just NEVER going to happen...I can't hardly picture life with him here, and that it will someday actually come true!! So much has happened in the last week - I'm so excited for everyone who is one step closer to that finish line - you must be beside yourselves that this day has finally come...Come on Kingston! Keep pushing through to get to Mr. Parkin's file!! ;) :-*
MrsP soon it will be your turn to cross that finish line as well....all our times will come ;) I always try to picture how it will be when the call comes in and then the hecticness (is that a word??) of getting him here. I have a few projects I want to get done around the house, but knowing me I will keep procrastinating doing them until we get PPR then I will be in panic mode. LOL!

GO KGN GO....we would love some PPR this week to lead into our long weekend!! Hmmm, is the KGN office closed on Victoria Day as well?

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
Twoheartsonelove said:
MrsP soon it will be your turn to cross that finish line as well....all our times will come ;) I always try to picture how it will be when the call comes in and then the hecticness (is that a word??) of getting him here. I have a few projects I want to get done around the house, but knowing me I will keep procrastinating doing them until we get PPR then I will be in panic mode. LOL!

GO KGN GO....we would love some PPR this week to lead into our long weekend!! Hmmm, is the KGN office closed on Victoria Day as well?
Good Morning..

Kingston office is OPEN for business on Victoria Day....so lets hope people gt calls that day.

Mrs. Parkin

Nov 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN then POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2013
Doc's Request.
October 30, 2014
AOR Received.
December 9, 2013
File Transfer...
October 17, 2013
Med's Request
Extended
Med's Done....
September 3, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 30, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 1, 2014
Twoheartsonelove said:

LOL I think hecticness should be a word if it isn't already...I agree with you, I started going through a bunch of things just this weekend trying to decide what I'll take with me to the new house when he comes...lol

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
lexi said:
Ok. I have a question. Not that we have had it requested yet, but my husbands meds expire on May 15 this year and his police check was done in August of last year and I believe that expires in 9 months.

The question is this. He was in Canada until August 25 last year, does this mean that I have to redo his police check for Canada again, even though he wasn't here for the past year. The police check was done 1 week before he left.
Hi Lexi...he will have to get the Jamiacan one done for sure. I am not sure how long the RCMP PC's last for but I believe that they are a year as well. Maybe try searching on here or call CIC.

As for the meds. Email them and see if they will extend them. They just might depending on whats been done on your file.

JANAIDIAN MRS

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 26, 2013
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do & request for more years info on History: March 26, 2014 (they received March 31, 2013)
File Transfer...
May 22, 2013
Med's Done....
April 3, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
April 22, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
MAY 5, 2014
LANDED..........
MAY 28, 2014
LDH have a great trip! Tell us all about it when you get home!

lexi said:
Ok. I have a question. Not that we have had it requested yet, but my husbands meds expire on May 15 this year and his police check was done in August of last year and I believe that expires in 9 months.

The question is this. He was in Canada until August 25 last year, does this mean that I have to redo his police check for Canada again, even though he wasn't here for the past year. The police check was done 1 week before he left.
My hubby had originally got a police record check for Cayman as he had lived there for more than 2 years but when they asked for him to redo police record check he they only requested the Jamaica one. Perhaps this is due to the fact that he has not been back to Cayman since he got that record check done? not sure.

lovindahubby

Nov 15, 2013
canada
Category........
FSW
Med's Request
-
Well hey everyone'
Sayin hi from sunny ja... not even sunny but hot....yikes...
I will be here for 3 weeks... so I'll pop in now and then...
Lata...gone look food..lol :p

_Mz_D_

Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys, I have a question and I'm hoping someone can help me out with it. My entire relationship with my fiance has been long distance, and we have never lived together in the same country. We speak for hours a day every day, and I have gone to visit him a few times and will continue to do so both before and after the wedding (early next year), but I'm worried they are going to give us a hard time when we file our application. Is anyone on here currently in the same situation, or were you in a similar situation before filing your application? If we have sufficient proof of daily communication and records of all visits, along with wedding photos and letters from family members and friends (I've met dozens of his relatives and friends in person, and he has spoken with all of mine on the phone and on skype), do you think our application will be successful or will they still give us a hard time because we have never lived together?

Just hoping that I'm not the only one in a situation like this where I've found my soulmate but we unfortunately were not born in the same place :(

istheendnear

Star Member
Feb 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2013
Doc's Request.
19-09-2014
File Transfer...
11-07-2013
Med's Request
15-05-2013
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
19-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-11-2014
LANDED..........
25-11-2014
_Mz_D_ said:
Hey guys, I have a question and I'm hoping someone can help me out with it. My entire relationship with my fiance has been long distance, and we have never lived together in the same country. We speak for hours a day every day, and I have gone to visit him a few times and will continue to do so both before and after the wedding (early next year), but I'm worried they are going to give us a hard time when we file our application. Is anyone on here currently in the same situation, or were you in a similar situation before filing your application? If we have sufficient proof of daily communication and records of all visits, along with wedding photos and letters from family members and friends (I've met dozens of his relatives and friends in person, and he has spoken with all of mine on the phone and on skype), do you think our application will be successful or will they still give us a hard time because we have never lived together?

Just hoping that I'm not the only one in a situation like this where I've found my soulmate but we unfortunately were not born in the same place :(
We had a family friend in the same situation and they got through EASY!! The only difference was that they knew eachother for a short time and married fast.
Have very positive hopes, the wait is long and stressful sometimes, but it will work if it was destined to! There are many people who meet this way and it all works fine. Keep everything and stay organized- you can do it! All the best luck!

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
_Mz_D_ said:

I have never lived with my hubby....most of us on here haven't and we have only visited. You will be okay. Just send in a lot of proof of your relationship.

lexi

Sep 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2013
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
File Transfer...
15-10-2013
Med's Done....
05-15-2013, Voluntary redo 10-02-2014
Interview........
19-11-2014
Passport Req..
19-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2014
LANDED..........
28-11-2014 coming home with me!
I know this isn't the same topic as what we normally talk about on this forum, but I am just so excited, I had to share.

When I did hubby's application to sponsor him, the topic of citizenship came up. I was born in the UK and came here when I was a child. My parents never applied for our citizenships back then and I guess I just never bothered doing it either. Well, since dealing with CIC and the sponsorship process I realized just how important it was to become a Canadian and applied to become a citizen.

Today I received my Notice To Appear - To Write A Citizenship Test. I know maybe its silly, but I am just so excited to become a Canadian. It also gave me immense hope in our immigration process because the time posted for citizenship applications is 3 years and I applied in October and am writing my exam in May. Much faster than I would ever have imagined. When I spoke with CIC about how long it would take, I was told to sit back and relax because I most likely wouldn't hear anything for a year or so.

Anyway, I just had to share. Thanks for reading. ;D ;D

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
lexi said:
I know this isn't the same topic as what we normally talk about on this forum, but I am just so excited, I had to share.

When I did hubby's application to sponsor him, the topic of citizenship came up. I was born in the UK and came here when I was a child. My parents never applied for our citizenships back then and I guess I just never bothered doing it either. Well, since dealing with CIC and the sponsorship process I realized just how important it was to become a Canadian and applied to become a citizen.

Today I received my Notice To Appear - To Write A Citizenship Test. I know maybe its silly, but I am just so excited to become a Canadian. It also gave me immense hope in our immigration process because the time posted for citizenship applications is 3 years and I applied in October and am writing my exam in May. Much faster than I would ever have imagined. When I spoke with CIC about how long it would take, I was told to sit back and relax because I most likely wouldn't hear anything for a year or so.

Anyway, I just had to share. Thanks for reading. ;D ;D
YAY!!!!!! This is exciting news and happy you shared this with us.