Waived
Passport Req..
12-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2014 - Rec: 19-05-2014
LANDED..........
23-05-2014
CdnandTrini said:
lol DG!! I feel the same way about my man, prayed for a Godly man, met him in a very unusual circumstance but forgot to ask, please bless us with no immigration!! Amen, he's here now and I am feeling you and hubby will get the PPR before the end of this month - we are claiming it in Jesus name!! Blessings.
Every time you post I start smiling from ear to ear. You have such a calming presence and nature about you.

As always "Thank you". In Jesus' mighty name I claim that Blessing and ask for the wait to be over.

I have learned over time that you must be very specific with prayer! lol!

Enjoy your weekend! :-*

Kadi27 said:
Awww C&T :-* You always make everything better :)
Thanks so much!
She truly is super awesome!!! :D

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
Sept. 10, 2013 and "in process" Sept. 24, 2013
File Transfer...
March 28, 2013 (sponsor approval confirmed)
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct. 7, 2013 - Thank you Jesus!
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 4, 2013 - Thank you Lord
LANDED..........
Dec. 14, 2013 - Praise God. PR Card Feb. 14, 2014
DADDYS GIRL said:
Every time you post I start smiling from ear to ear. You have such a calming presence and nature about you.

As always "Thank you". In Jesus' mighty name I claim that Blessing and ask for the wait to be over.

I have learned over time that you must be very specific with prayer! lol!

Enjoy your weekend! :-*

She truly is super awesome!!! :D
Making me BLUSH my fine JA ladies..........y'all are too kind and as we used to say when I was a kid, "it takes one to know one!! Blessings and specific prayers coming your way. ;) :-* :D

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
heathermduckett said:
Hubby just called me!!! He got the call this morning for PPR!! Just have to send it in with a new police record and we're GOOD TO GO!! GOD IS GREAT!! I CAN'T STOP SHAKING!

Of course our ECAS still says Application Received, lol... how much is it for the 24 hr police check again? They asked for it Monday but it will probably be Tuesday I guess!
Congrats!!!

lovergirl43

Aug 27, 2013
chickie72 said:
@ Lovergirl...i tried to answer your pm but it says your mailbox is full lol

did you not send a prepaid DHL envelope with your passports? That is how they send them back....in prepaid envelope that you submit and you have already paid the shipping when you buy the envelope.

He did not send a prepaid but he did send it via Dhl, he was asked to provide a return envelope but did not request to have it prepaid? Here we go again ..

jojrob1

Aug 15, 2013
Visa Office......
kgn
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2013
Doc's Request.
30-Sept-2014 pc,medical,birth cert.
AOR Received.
Aug 2013
File Transfer...
File received in kgn Sep 24,2013
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
23-10-2014-soooo happy
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2014
LANDED..........
30-1-2015
Hi everyone, chickie i am glad ur hussy got his pr it will soon be over, if i didnt request my notes i wouldnt have heard nothing from kingston they even added the emails that i had sent them asking about my file to the notes, so i encoursge anyone who wants to know about there file and havent heard anything from kgn, just order ur notes, less stress once u know they have ur file.

Who God Bless

Sep 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
Med's Request
Re/do Req Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Initial Meds Feb 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June, 2013
LANDED..........
July 2013
We are doing good, after we got home all was great, then we went through a rough patch, the culture shock affected him quite a bit, i had to draw on patience and understanding like i never knew i had, but God is good, he is a lot better, hates the snow just hates it, but i told him not to worry a lot of born Canadians hate it also, lol, and he has got to give himself time to get use to it, and this is one of the worst winter. He is doing a lot better now, to the point where he likes shoveling the snow, wanders never cease, lol. Let me tell you even with all that and the 24 months wait, it is worth every minute of it. So for all those waiting, joy is on the other side.

Congrats to all those who got their PPR news and for all those whose spouse are already here.

chickie72 said:
Well happy Thirsty Thursday everyone. Hubby is on his way to Kingston this morning to drop off the passports and the DHL envelope.....i am sooooo excited! Here's hoping some more people hear something before the week is over! Especially Mr DG! and anyone else in 2012.....( 2013 people i am not trying to be rude but 2012 need to be done and over now :) )

@ Who God Bless.....thank you so much for the congrats and for coming out from behind that lurking curtain! How is everything with you?

lovergirl43

Aug 27, 2013
lovergirl43 said:
chickie72 said:
@ Lovergirl...i tried to answer your pm but it says your mailbox is full lol

did you not send a prepaid DHL envelope with your passports? That is how they send them back....in prepaid envelope that you submit and you have already paid the shipping when you buy the envelope.

He did not send a prepaid but he did send it via Dhl, he was asked to provide a return envelope but did not request to have it prepaid? Here we go again ..

I was imcorrect he did send it a prepaid envelope I just misunderstood what he said , so we will just have to wait god Kingston to return our package

cant_hardly-wait

Feb 22, 2013
Ottawa, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 11, 2012
AOR Received.
05-01-2013
File Transfer...
11-01-2013
Med's Done....
00-11-12
Passport Req..
27-01-2014
DADDYS GIRL said:
I know this is usually Mrs.Parkin's area of expertise :D however, I have a question/topic that I would like to pose to the group.

Question: If your marriage was a song...what song would it be?

For Mr. DG and I...it is "You and I" - by: Avant & Keke Wyatt
For hubby and I it would be "unconditional Love" by Jahcure

CanJam

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January.23, 2013
AOR Received.
March.4, 2013 (KGN)
File Transfer...
February.18, 2013
Med's Request
Re-do Medical & PC ( April 7, 2014)
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May 14, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 13, 2014
LANDED..........
16 months total
cant_hardly-wait said:
That's our song too... I get emotional every time I hear it :D

DADDYS GIRL

Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2012
Doc's Request.
12-03-2014
AOR Received.
16-05-2012
File Transfer...
29-05-2012
Med's Done....
16-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2014 - Rec: 19-05-2014
LANDED..........
23-05-2014
cant_hardly-wait said:
Big Tune!!! "Bullet Bullet"

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
Hello from sunny JA!! Sadly my last night here with my hubby and I am pretty sad. Cannot wait when there are no more last days/mites or airport goodbyes :( Did have a great time and weather has been HOT with the occasional rainy afternoon.

So good to see so much action from KGN!!! Hope they keep that momentum up!!

PinkyM

Star Member
Mar 9, 2014
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
PC 3.8.14
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi All

Have been reading for 2 years, so much information. Question, hubby got an email from Kingston on Saturday asking for a new police check - ours expired on Saturday and also to pay the RPRF. I paid that with my application. So, hubby is going to Kingston in the morning to get the police check - told her to do the 1 day cuz its so far to drive and I emailed Kingston to tell them that we already paid that fee. Whole reason I paid it was to avoid this processing delay of 60 days! Anyone had that happen before? Do you know how long it will take for PPR after we send in required info? I am assuming they have extended our medicals as they expired on Saturday as well and they didn't ask for that. Any thoughts on the timeline and the RPRF issue would be greatly appreciated!

For everyone'e info….my timeline

app submitted Apr 2013
transferred May 2013
currently ECAS shows application received
We have ordered our notes and the last set in Jan said absolutely nothing!

lovindahubby

Nov 15, 2013
canada
Category........
FSW
Med's Request
-
PinkyM said:
Hi All

Have been reading for 2 years, so much information. Question, hubby got an email from Kingston on Saturday asking for a new police check - ours expired on Saturday and also to pay the RPRF. I paid that with my application. So, hubby is going to Kingston in the morning to get the police check - told her to do the 1 day cuz its so far to drive and I emailed Kingston to tell them that we already paid that fee. Whole reason I paid it was to avoid this processing delay of 60 days! Anyone had that happen before? Do you know how long it will take for PPR after we send in required info? I am assuming they have extended our medicals as they expired on Saturday as well and they didn't ask for that. Any thoughts on the timeline and the RPRF issue would be greatly appreciated!

For everyone'e info....my timeline

app submitted Apr 2013
transferred May 2013
currently ECAS shows application received
We have ordered our notes and the last set in Jan said absolutely nothing!
First, welcome to the forum and happy sunday. Its hard to tell how long after they can ask for PPR! If you already pay your fees upfront by right they supposed to have it that you already pay it, if not and you have your copy of payment you can fax it or email it to them... Just be patient hun, atleast you heard from kingtson, there's still some applicant in 2012 who haven't heard. A thing from them..
So maybe shortly you will get a PPR from them..

And wooohoooo your a next 2013 applicant that maybe get through quick.. Someone might come with more info..hope this helps

Trudybuff

Oct 18, 2012
Hi ladies I just wanted to update everybody with my status last Monday my husband these came in and today is Sunday I am on my way to Jamaica to pick him up. From the day we got asked for his passport it was exactly 2 weeks what it was returned with the visa in it. We waited 15 months but every hearted every tear every sad goodbye was worth this day today the day going to pick up my love my husband. I just wanted to share with everybody my story my ending. Also my beginning to my new life for my husband and me as husband and wife.

Trudybuff

Oct 18, 2012
So sorry for the mix up words on my last post but I am driving to the airport and sending this post from voice to text!