http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c_MIng_dXTY

lovindahubby

Nov 15, 2013
canada
Category........
FSW
Med's Request
-
[size=30pt]MI SEH CHICKIE YUH START A PARTY OVER HERE!!!! IT TUN UP LOUD!!!!! WOOIIEEEEE!!! KEEP THE CHUNES COMING!!!! [size=30pt]

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Jamgirl said:
Chickie's signature...

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BaJl_MTBprY
you know it girl!!!!!!!! Popcann.....my boy that! Party rave this weekend! Boat he's!!!!!

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
WOW I don't know how to say thanks to everyone but I will try LOL!

@Sammy...thank you girl..for everything! (your shoulder, your ear, your friendship!)...hubby is coming soon too!
@Canadianwifey....>Thank you!
@Cadsponsor......Thank you!
@MrsBrown......thank you.....hubby will be here before that baby......keep the faith!
@Thor......thank you! Glad I could make your day a little brighter...i know my day was! :)
@Ready......girl......thank you for everything, for standing by me and for just being you and you already heard it on the phone hahaha
@jboo......thank you! :)
@lovindahubby......yours made me laugh.....i can picture you jumping up and down! :) Thank you!
@Mrs. Davis.......best news I have heard in a long time too! :) Thank you.
@greengurl.....thank you ......thank you also for cheering me on all the way thru......2013's are getting thru quick now!
@DG.......girlie yes my ears are still ringing! Party rave we will have drinks soon! We are going to celebrate mine and yours.......Kingston hurry up and call her, my hubby don't wanna leave hers down there all alone! They are supposed to come home together! Thank you also for being there for me thru everything and I am not leaving you either!
@Jamgirl.......Love the carlton dance.....i was doing that in my office today. Thank you my friend for sticking by me also and helping me out! Love you and the boys!
@CanJam......thank you! :)
@Ninirae.......thanks for coming back and checking it out and yes it is true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
@O&O......Thanks! :)
@missmylove.....thank you! :)
@truluvkiss.....you must have felt the good vybz and thats why you had to come back on and see! THanks!! :)
@NTBWH.....thank you.....yes this has been a long time coming and it feels surreal right now!
@josephine....thank you....there definitely is hope.....you may not feel like it some days believe me! But there is light at the end of the tunnel.
@saskia......thank you.....finally the stress can go away! woohoo!!!!
@carm....thank you......your hubby soon get his pp back too!
@cblgr......thank you for the shout out! :)

I don't think i forgot anyone but if i did sorry and thank you.......I actually got the PPR request through email today at 3:09pm, no phone call. I had to stare at it for a bit because i was in shock then I burst out crying and called hubby....he is beyond estatic.......lol when i called he was cooking and when i talked to him again at 6 he said babes....my dinner is still there the same way....mi can't eat...i am too excited! Kids are beyond excited too.....(lol wait till the cold hits them hehehe) The rest of the day has been a blur. This has been a long long journey but i am more then happy for it to end! I want them to call DG now so the rest of 2012 can clear out and be done....i want the top of the spreadsheet to be dark purple!

Party is on! Let's break out the drinks and food!

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
chickie72 said:
PPR!!!!!!! Finally our journey is almost over!
Well colour you purple (which I see has already been done)!!!!! It's about time!!!!! :D

It is said that one is never given more than they can handle. My friend, you are one strong woman and you have endured a long immigration journey. I am beyond happy for you and your family that you will be reunited in the VERY near future! :-*

Finally KG has ended the madness and your ticker people can almost stop walking -- they must be exhausted!!!!!

Congratulations and enjoy your PPR moment -- you deserve it!!!!

jboo

Star Member
May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2013
AOR Received.
06-06-2013
File Transfer...
12-06-2013
chickie72 said:

@ Sammy...thank you girl..for everything! (your shoulder, your ear, your friendship!)...hubby is coming soon too!
@ Canadianwifey....>Thank you!
@ Cadsponsor......Thank you!
@ MrsBrown......thank you.....hubby will be here before that baby......keep the faith!
@ Thor......thank you! Glad I could make your day a little brighter...i know my day was! :)
@ Ready......girl......thank you for everything, for standing by me and for just being you and you already heard it on the phone hahaha
@ jboo......thank you! :)
@ lovindahubby......yours made me laugh.....i can picture you jumping up and down! :) Thank you!
@ Mrs. Davis.......best news I have heard in a long time too! :) Thank you.
@ greengurl.....thank you ......thank you also for cheering me on all the way thru......2013's are getting thru quick now!
@ DG.......girlie yes my ears are still ringing! Party rave we will have drinks soon! We are going to celebrate mine and yours.......Kingston hurry up and call her, my hubby don't wanna leave hers down there all alone! They are supposed to come home together! Thank you also for being there for me thru everything and I am not leaving you either!
@ Jamgirl.......Love the carlton dance.....i was doing that in my office today. Thank you my friend for sticking by me also and helping me out! Love you and the boys!
@ CanJam......thank you! :)
@ Ninirae.......thanks for coming back and checking it out and yes it is true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
@ O&O......Thanks! :)
@ missmylove.....thank you! :)
@ truluvkiss.....you must have felt the good vybz and thats why you had to come back on and see! THanks!! :)
@ NTBWH.....thank you.....yes this has been a long time coming and it feels surreal right now!
@ josephine....thank you....there definitely is hope.....you may not feel like it some days believe me! But there is light at the end of the tunnel.
@ saskia......thank you.....finally the stress can go away! woohoo!!!!
@ carm....thank you......your hubby soon get his pp back too!
@ cblgr......thank you for the shout out! :)

I don't think i forgot anyone but if i did sorry and thank you.......I actually got the PPR request through email today at 3:09pm, no phone call. I had to stare at it for a bit because i was in shock then I burst out crying and called hubby....he is beyond estatic.......lol when i called he was cooking and when i talked to him again at 6 he said babes....my dinner is still there the same way....mi can't eat...i am too excited! Kids are beyond excited too.....(lol wait till the cold hits them hehehe) The rest of the day has been a blur. This has been a long long journey but i am more then happy for it to end! I want them to call DG now so the rest of 2012 can clear out and be done....i want the top of the spreadsheet to be dark purple!

Chickie, did they ask for any other documents and did they give u a time to submit by?

Wifey_BT

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2013
AOR Received.
29-05-2013
File Transfer...
29-05-2013
Med's Done....
01-04-2013
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2014
LANDED..........
25-03-2014
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Congrats to everyone with PPR and landing stories.

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Nevaeha said:
Well colour you purple (which I see has already been done)!!!!! It's about time!!!!! :D

It is said that one is never given more than they can handle. My friend, you are one strong woman and you have endured a long immigration journey. I am beyond happy for you and your family that you will be reunited in the VERY near future! :-*

Finally KG has ended the madness and your ticker people can almost stop walking -- they must be exhausted!!!!!

Congratulations and enjoy your PPR moment -- you deserve it!!!!
Thank you my friend! It felt soooo good to color myself purple, Believe me! Thank you for your shoulder and your friendship also.....you were my rock for sooooo long and am thankful for that.....we all need someone to lean on!
We are all exhausted....including my ticker people!

longdistanceloves

Oct 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 18, 2012
AOR Received.
January 24, 2013
Passport Req..
January 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
February 21, 2014
LANDED..........
February 23, 2014
What!!!! Chickie congratulations. That is so amazing. You and hubby must be shouting for joy. Wow! Finally!! Congrats congrats congrats!

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
jboo said:
Chickie, did they ask for any other documents and did they give u a time to submit by?
no they didn't ask for anything else...just passports and DHL and I have 1 month to submit.

lovindahubby

Nov 15, 2013
canada
Category........
FSW
Med's Request
-
chickie72 said:
no they didn't ask for anything else...just passports and DHL and I have 1 month to submit.

Chickie you deserve it hun... Trust I ask, what takin so long, they need to get it moving... And bam.. Today was the day.. You and DG are both strong, your 2 good role models and with you 2 , show us that anything is possible.. Just hang on in there!!

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
chickie72 said:

@ Sammy...thank you girl..for everything! (your shoulder, your ear, your friendship!)...hubby is coming soon too!
@ Canadianwifey....>Thank you!
@ Cadsponsor......Thank you!
@ MrsBrown......thank you.....hubby will be here before that baby......keep the faith!
@ Thor......thank you! Glad I could make your day a little brighter...i know my day was! :)
@ Ready......girl......thank you for everything, for standing by me and for just being you and you already heard it on the phone hahaha
@ jboo......thank you! :)
@ lovindahubby......yours made me laugh.....i can picture you jumping up and down! :) Thank you!
@ Mrs. Davis.......best news I have heard in a long time too! :) Thank you.
@ greengurl.....thank you ......thank you also for cheering me on all the way thru......2013's are getting thru quick now!
@ DG.......girlie yes my ears are still ringing! Party rave we will have drinks soon! We are going to celebrate mine and yours.......Kingston hurry up and call her, my hubby don't wanna leave hers down there all alone! They are supposed to come home together! Thank you also for being there for me thru everything and I am not leaving you either!
@ Jamgirl.......Love the carlton dance.....i was doing that in my office today. Thank you my friend for sticking by me also and helping me out! Love you and the boys!
@ CanJam......thank you! :)
@ Ninirae.......thanks for coming back and checking it out and yes it is true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
@ O&O......Thanks! :)
@ missmylove.....thank you! :)
@ truluvkiss.....you must have felt the good vybz and thats why you had to come back on and see! THanks!! :)
@ NTBWH.....thank you.....yes this has been a long time coming and it feels surreal right now!
@ josephine....thank you....there definitely is hope.....you may not feel like it some days believe me! But there is light at the end of the tunnel.
@ saskia......thank you.....finally the stress can go away! woohoo!!!!
@ carm....thank you......your hubby soon get his pp back too!
@ cblgr......thank you for the shout out! :)

You're welcome Hun. I'm glad that I was there for you and thank you for being there for me. I only hope my hubby is here soon. Every time I think about ur phone call I get tears and seeing it on here and everyone's support makes me tear up again. I'm so glad that your ppr rollercoaster ride is almost over.