Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2013
AOR Received.
06-06-2013
File Transfer...
12-06-2013
missjam said:
hi every1 im new to the forum been lurking around and have gotten the hang of the process but i got an issue now n would like some opinion.... my hubby went to drop off his pp today and they started to ask him some question he didnt answer all with the specific answer but he answered to the best of his knowledge at the end they told him they will contact him within 30 days but did not collect the pp.....can any1 explain what they mightb doing r a possible outcome
Was he asked to come in for an interview? What ur saying seems strange that they would ask him drop off his passport and then give him an interview instead....

missjam

Feb 13, 2014
jboo said:
Was he asked to come in for an interview? What ur saying seems strange that they would ask him drop off his passport and then give him an interview instead....
yes thats what they told him to carry the pp with the dhl envelope as i said ill get the details n post it....i dont understand my self ....i kn they do ask questions if they want to but not an interview

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
missjam said:
yes thats what they told him to carry the pp with the dhl envelope as i said ill get the details n post it....i dont understand my self ....i kn they do ask questions if they want to but not an interview
Doesn't make sense that they didn't take the passport.

Did he not know the answers? Guess maybe find out what else was asked and get more details. Maybe we might have some more insight for you.

missjam

Feb 13, 2014
sammystorm19 said:
Doesn't make sense that they didn't take the passport.

Did he not know the answers? Guess maybe find out what else was asked and get more details. Maybe we might have some more insight for you.
he said he didint gi specific answers for some question eg. my address he didnt remember the name of the road but he told them the city....rite now im upset and sad im just for him to tell me the details

CanadianWifey89

Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 11th 2013
AOR Received.
January 3rd, 2014 - CPC-M & February 4th 2014 from KGN...POS AOR
File Transfer...
January 14, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2014...and again in March 19, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Confirmed as approved on May 1/15, issued May 4, 2015
LANDED..........
June 19, 2015
missjam said:
he said he didint gi specific answers for some question eg. my address he didnt remember the name of the road but he told them the city....rite now im upset and sad im just for him to tell me the details
Awwww hoping for the best missjam! The wait has been far too long!!!

missjam

Feb 13, 2014
CanadianWifey89 said:
Awwww hoping for the best missjam! The wait has been far too long!!!
thankz doll i really hoping for the best too.....can i tell u about the wait omg stressful and depressing

lovindahubby

Nov 15, 2013
canada
Category........
FSW
Med's Request
-
Good night peeps.. So I was reading a next thread and look what I stumbled upon...lol

The Department aims to process 80% of sponsorship and permanent residence applications submitted on behalf of the high-priority group of spouses, common-law partners, conjugal partners and dependent children within six months.
5.7. Non-routine cases
While every effort should be made to process high-priority cases expeditiously, it is recognized that there are circumstances where priority processing may legitimately be affected. While not exhaustive, the list below provides some examples of non-routine cases that may not be processed according to the six-month service standard..
Examples of non-routine cases:
 medical, security or criminal issues;
 suspected relationship or dissolution of convenience;
 misrepresentation of marital status at time of marriage;
 previous deportation;
 inability to support self and family members due to legal obligations or other reasons;
 relationship of applicant to sponsor or applicant to other family members in doubt;
 marital status of family member suspect;
 sponsor under investigation for violation of IRPA; or
OP 2 Processing Members of the Family Class

The following would frequently, but not necessarily, be non-routine cases:
 legal validity of foreign marriage in question (marriage which occurred in country other than in processing mission's area of responsibility);
 custody of children of applicant;
 residence status of sponsor in doubt;
 delays created by applicant not following instructions;
 communications not received by mission or by applicant (unreliable postal system, mission not informed of change of address);
 family members and principal applicant residing in different countries and processing coordination difficulties occur; or
 applicant previously removed or excluded from Canada.
In an effort to aid analysis and identification of non-routine cases, the Work In Progress (WIP) event structure in CAIPS should be used by visa offices to flag non-routine cases. Visa offices may enter the following WIP events to identify a file that is non-routine and therefore might be processed outside of the six-month service standard. The WIP events are:
 Background check delay
 Medical delay
 Criminality delay
 Other delay
One or more of these WIP events may be entered when the cause of a possible delay is identified.
Examples of possible delays:
 Medical delay—the requirement to undergo 6 months of treatment for active tuberculosis;
 Criminality delay—a family member has a pending criminal charge that must be resolved before admissibility may be determined;
 Other delay—an interview is required but area trips are made to the region only once or twice per year and an area trip has been completed just recently;
 The sponsor is from Quebec, was found to be ineligible by Quebec, and successfully appealed;
 An investigation in Canada is required prior to determining whether the sponsor is eligible.
OP 2 Processing Members of the Family Class

I couldn't copy all.. Damn its long..lol but it was saying new info was added

missjam

Feb 13, 2014
How embrasssing this man told me a lie bcuz I agru with him this morining he is trying to find a way to talk to me....he only made it worst I just have to cuss him out again....sorry about the misleading info....he said they took it no questions asked....if yuo all dont mind ill stick around n thankz to all who replied to me earlier

lovindahubby

Nov 15, 2013
canada
Category........
FSW
Med's Request
-
missjam said:
How embrasssing this man told me a lie bcuz I agru with him this morining he is trying to find a way to talk to me....he only made it worst I just have to cuss him out again....sorry about the misleading info....he said they took it no questions asked....if yuo all dont mind ill stick around n thankz to all who replied to me earlier

Lol what a wicked man.. Dwl what if u had a weak heart... Oh my..

calgariancanuck

Feb 10, 2014
DADDYS GIRL said:
Welcome CC!!!

Nice to have more men around going through this process. Please feel free to ask questions, vent, and complain about this process. Let's hope you do not have much longer to be reunited with your family.

You have stumbled onto a very supportive and informative group of individuals whom know exactly what you are going through and experiencing.

All the best on this not so pleasant journey!!!

DG
thanks for the welcome. will keep the group updated regarding changes etc. we'll see. thanks for the welcome everyone. did a wonder if mi a waste mi time a join dis ting. no regrets

lovindahubby

Nov 15, 2013
canada
Category........
FSW
Med's Request
-
calgariancanuck said:
thanks for the welcome. will keep the group updated regarding changes etc. we'll see. thanks for the welcome everyone. did a wonder if mi a waste mi time a join dis ting. no regrets

You can never waste your time on here.. Its too interesting lol

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
missjam said:
I refuse to pay him any mind lol I feel better but still giving him the boot lol
Oh dear what a wicked man...LOL!! No worries I am sure you can find a few good ways to get back at him when he arrives here ;). Maybe tell him that in Canada he needs to jump into a cold lake to get his SIN or kiss a fish??!! LOL!!

Can we ask when you applied and when your application got to KGN??

missjam

Feb 13, 2014
Twoheartsonelove said:
Oh dear what a wicked man...LOL!! No worries I am sure you can find a few good ways to get back at him when he arrives here ;). Maybe tell him that in Canada he needs to jump into a cold lake to get his SIN or kiss a fish??!! LOL!!

Can we ask when you applied and when your application got to KGN??
That 1 dont sound like a bad idea lol...we applied September 2012 transfered Dec 2012 med redo dec 2013 ppr feb 2014