07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
CanadianWifey89 said:
My first interaction with my hubby was when I was a weelad! LOL 12 years old...went to JA due to my papa's passing to attend the funeral. My husband and his family was my mama and papa's neighbours so they knew each other pretty well. I used to chill in the garage and every day he would inch closer..and closer..and closer to the garage until we ended up chatting. We ended up spending weeks chatting it up day and night in the garage. Developed a HUGEE crush..and he ended up being my 1st kiss on my last day there :)
awwww that is sooo sweet! Young love (sigh) LMAO

CanadianWifey89

Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 11th 2013
AOR Received.
January 3rd, 2014 - CPC-M & February 4th 2014 from KGN...POS AOR
File Transfer...
January 14, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2014...and again in March 19, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Confirmed as approved on May 1/15, issued May 4, 2015
LANDED..........
June 19, 2015
lonely_cdnwife said:
Thats so sweet Mrs.P, definitely a story for the grandkids :p

The first time I hung out with my husband I was working in Black River for a Canadian Agency and had gotten stir crazy, so one Saturday afternoon I decided to go with another Canadian co-worker to find a bar and start drinking away some time. I had seen Mr. LCW a few times at the gym (talking, never working out) but had never really talked too much at this point. Anyways, i'm getting off topic, i went walking into town and as he drove by he stopped to ask me if I was lost, and I said no, that I was trying to find a decent bar and that he should come have a drink with me and my friend. After a moment of hesitation (I later found out that he was supposed to go home right away and bring water to his family) he agreed, parked the car, and brought us to an amazing little bar on the river. We spent hours together just talking (mostly laughing) but when it was time to leave, he told me to quickly go shopping because he would pick me up later that night for a party!

And the rest is history...
awwwww I love it!! Black river eh...south coast!

lovindahubby said:
Well my first interaction was when hubby pick me up from the airport.. I'm sitting there waiting outside thinking this guy would never show.. Then someone came up behind and said " yuh kno from when mi stand up a watch yuh" wtf.. After I'm sitting there for more than 15 mins.. I just smile and said well thank god I know jamaica because if you didn't show I would go stay with my sis...off that, hubby brought me home.. First time meeting his mom,(seeing her in person)lol I went in his home and see evertybody stairing at me..lol hubby introduce me put down my things, went to half way tree to buy jerk chicken.. Lol.. And after that.. Was history
lol!!! wow I love these stories!

CocoVanilla

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07JAN14
AOR Received.
12FEB14 (Sponsorship Approval)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03DEC14
VISA ISSUED...
05DEC14 (passport returned 19DEC14)
LANDED..........
20DEC14
Good morning...

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the congrats/words of encouragement on my Sponsorship Approval. You guys are awesome, as usual!! :)

[size=10pt]Ok Kingston.... Who's next?? Who's next?? Time to reach into that drum and pull out a few more winners for the PPR lottery!!! Time to make some Valentine's Day wishes come true !! [/size]

chilld of God

Nov 15, 2012
Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston (Jamaica)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 23 2012
File Transfer...
July 11 2012
Med's Request
November 27 2013
Med's Done....
Febuary 8 2012 & December 4 2013
Interview........
NO NEEDED
Passport Req..
November 27 2013 Thank you Lord Jesus!
VISA ISSUED...
January 22 2014
LANDED..........
January 26 2014
HELLO EVERYONE!!!

I JUST STOP BY TO SAY HI... I HOPE EVERYONE GET SOME GOOD NEWS SOON.

MAYBE GOD BLESS AND KEEP YOU ALL....

Leshatesha

Star Member
Jul 14, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well I met my husband at a club. I was invited to a birthday celebration. I don’t really go to clubs unless there is an occasion. I told my girlfriend I really did not want to go but she convinced me to go. I remember saying to her “I am going to meet my husband tonight.” She laughed because I had taken time from my last serious relationship to do some self-reflecting and revaluate what I wanted in a relationship.

I ended up going to the club and there was this older man that took a liking to me. I was not really interested in him. I was dancing when my husband walked into the club. The older man was trying to dance with me, but I was not interested. My husband noticed and he grabbed my arm and told the older man to leave me alone. This started a tug of war (literally). Finally the older man gave up and let me go. My husband and I danced briefly before his friend interrupted and said he wanted to go to another party. Before he left he gave me his phone. I thought to myself “is this the new way of asking women for their number?” I took the phone from him and he instructed me on how to take a picture with his phone. He wanted me to take a picture of him and his friend. LOL. (By the way he dressed it would appear as though he was significantly younger than me). He asked me for my number politely and I gave it to him, after taking the picture. I was so happy at the end of the night! I thought to myself “Girl you still got it! Young men think you’re hot! Stella has her groove back!” :p.

lovindahubby

Nov 15, 2013
canada
Category........
FSW
Med's Request
-
Leshatesha said:
Well I met my husband at a club. I was invited to a birthday celebration. I don't really go to clubs unless there is an occasion. I told my girlfriend I really did not want to go but she convinced me to go. I remember saying to her “I am going to meet my husband tonight.” She laughed because I had taken time from my last serious relationship to do some self-reflecting and revaluate what I wanted in a relationship.

I ended up going to the club and there was this older man that took a liking to me. I was not really interested in him. I was dancing when my husband walked into the club. The older man was trying to dance with me, but I was not interested. My husband noticed and he grabbed my arm and told the older man to leave me alone. This started a tug of war (literally). Finally the older man gave up and let me go. My husband and I danced briefly before his friend interrupted and said he wanted to go to another party. Before he left he gave me his phone. I thought to myself “is this the new way of asking women for their number?” I took the phone from him and he instructed me on how to take a picture with his phone. He wanted me to take a picture of him and his friend. LOL. (By the way he dressed it would appear as though he was significantly younger than me). He asked me for my number politely and I gave it to him, after taking the picture. I was so happy at the end of the night! I thought to myself “Girl you still got it! Young men think you're hot! Stella has her groove back!” :p.

dwl but yes... thats how they do it now.. give you the phone and say.."put in yuh numba" dwl :p ;D

lovindahubby

Nov 15, 2013
canada
Category........
FSW
Med's Request
-
[glow=red,2,300]HELLOOOOOOO KINGSTON.........GET UP GET UP :p :p :p[glow=red,2,300]

WAKE UP WAKE UP... TOMORROW IS FRIDAY,, HHEHEHE VALENTINE DAY... BRING SOME HUBBY HOME... ATLEAST GIVE US SOME UPDATE.. THANK YOU

frankfield

Sep 5, 2011
Just when I started to accept that I am just an old crazy lady, I stumble upon another dude who seems to be crazy too.. This man black history commentaries seems to be in sink with my own on many levels. I know if I were to be loved and accepted I could not post these things.. If I had plans to engage socially I would have to be politically correct "it is what many Canadians are good at..having the ability to smile like a shark meanwhile their eyes hold death" - scary. Since I won't be invited to dinner anytime soon I am just going to have to suffer hunger. I don't know how to be a hypocrite.. for the sake of "friendship" or stay quiet so as not to offend those who would rather have me disappear... In my daily life I don't see anyone sincerely trying not to offend me and I am alright, I fight back with their education.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gb13rsKBVE&list=UUcMx7J82WVF17Gbnz4rB5MA&feature=share

CanadianWifey89

Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 11th 2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
January 14, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 19, 2015
JamFam....

it's far too quiet in here today :)

DADDYS GIRL

Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2012
Doc's Request.
12-03-2014
AOR Received.
16-05-2012
File Transfer...
29-05-2012
Med's Done....
16-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2014 - Rec: 19-05-2014
LANDED..........
23-05-2014
CanadianWifey89 said:
JamFam....

it's far too quiet in here today :)
*Chirp Chirp*

CanadianWifey89

Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 11th 2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
January 14, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 19, 2015

missjam

Feb 13, 2014
hi every1 im new to the forum been lurking around and have gotten the hang of the process but i got an issue now n would like some opinion.... my hubby went to drop off his pp today and they started to ask him some question he didnt answer all with the specific answer but he answered to the best of his knowledge at the end they told him they will contact him within 30 days but did not collect the pp.....can any1 explain what they mightb doing r a possible outcome

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
missjam said:
hi every1 im new to the forum been lurking around and have gotten the hang of the process but i got an issue now n would like some opinion.... my hubby went to drop off his pp today and they started to ask him some question he didnt answer all with the specific answer but he answered to the best of his knowledge at the end they told him they will contact him within 30 days but did not collect the pp.....can any1 explain what they mightb doing r a possible outcome
Was he called and asked to hand in his passport?

When did you guys apply? What kind of questions did they ask him

missjam

Feb 13, 2014
sammystorm19 said:
Was he called and asked to hand in his passport?

When did you guys apply? What kind of questions did they ask him

yea he was called to hand it in......the asked like my address where i work who i live ect...he didnt get to tell me all yet......we applied fr 2012

CanadianWifey89

Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 11th 2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
January 14, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 19, 2015
missjam said:
yea he was called to hand it in......the asked like my address where i work who i live ect...he didnt get to tell me all yet......we applied fr 2012
Correct me if i'm wrong senior members - was this an interview?

To my understanding PPR..don't really involve these questioning sessions?