Passport Req..
November 27 2013 Thank you Lord Jesus!
VISA ISSUED...
January 22 2014
LANDED..........
January 26 2014
DADDYS GIRL said:
COG,

What is your first impressions/thoughts of Canada so far?
Canada is beautiful except for the fact that ITS COLD!!! :) ;) ;D :D

longdistanceloves

Oct 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 18, 2012
AOR Received.
January 24, 2013
Passport Req..
January 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
February 21, 2014
LANDED..........
February 23, 2014
Twoheartsonelove said:
LOL...well it looks like they work fast on paper!! Now to just get your passport back!! Has it been sent to KGN?
Lol, no we only got the PPR on Friday. Hubby will be taking it to Kingston soon.

DADDYS GIRL

Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2012
Doc's Request.
12-03-2014
AOR Received.
16-05-2012
File Transfer...
29-05-2012
Med's Done....
16-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2014 - Rec: 19-05-2014
LANDED..........
23-05-2014
chilld of God said:
Canada is beautiful except for the fact that ITS COLD!!! :) ;) ;D :D
Hush!!! Only about 12 more weeks of this horrid weather. Our Summers almost make you forget that we turn into an icebox during the Winter months...lol!

I am over the moon excited that you are home with your Wife and Daughter, where you belong!!! :)

You can now move on and start building the life that you dreamed about and talked about for almost 2 years.

Mrs. Davis

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 05 2013
File Transfer...
05 07 2013
Med's Done....
02 2013
COG. Sooooo happy for you. No worries , our winters are like the immigration process ... This too will end!!

frankfield

Sep 5, 2011
I decided to try chickies advice.. better to keep quite and be taken for a fool than speak and confirm that status....(something like this) Lawd God me a struggle me want to say it.. but I will turn off my computer and remember youth has its disadvantages. As I head back to my note pad, I must focus of this piece I am writing, it is after all my bread and butter.

LivnKani

Dec 18, 2013
Ninirae and Cw89....you two had me laughin, I am loving the written patois. I loved when cw89 said mi deh yah a bill, sounds exactly like my husband...I agree with you cw89, between the brain and lips something goes wrong. We're so stuck on our English it's kinda hard to break away from it and to speak patois....I love it though keep it up ;D :D ;) :p

Btw COG Welcome to our icebox that Jamaicans feel we come outta all year round.
happy Tuesday everyone. ...here's hoping there is nothing but good news this week.

Kadi27

May 13, 2013
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 9, 2013
Doc's Request.
April 15,2014 (Originial Birth& Marriage Cert)
File Transfer...
March 4, 2013
Med's Done....
November 2012/Re-Med & PC April 15/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2014
LANDED..........
Soon by the grace of God
CONGRATULATIONS WIFEY_BT; LDL AND COG

Kadi27

May 13, 2013
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 9, 2013
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
March 4, 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2014
LANDED..........
Soon by the grace of God
Good Morning JamFam;

I am back!!!!! :'(

Happy to see we have movement; come on Kingston push; push, we still have 2012 apps waiting.

Safe travel to those who have trips to JA coming up.

I also feel a little better that Ecas and the notes doesn't have to be taken at face value all the time with Wifey and Nev as prime examples.

My friend encouraged me to email Kingston while I was in JA as her sister-in-law landed in Canada this month and her husband I submitted our apps the same month. However it took Kingston only a couple of days to respond to sing their same song of nothing has changed and we will call you if anything changes...blah blahh..

I have not lost hope and and have given the Lord my load to carry; praying for everyone.

Have a great week everyone!!! :)

lovindahubby

Nov 15, 2013
canada
Category........
FSW
Med's Request
-
Kadi27 said:
Good Morning JamFam;

I am back!!!!! :'(

Happy to see we have movement; come on Kingston push; push, we still have 2012 apps waiting.

Safe travel to those who have trips to JA coming up.

I also feel a little better that Ecas and the notes doesn't have to be taken at face value all the time with Wifey and Nev as prime examples.

My friend encouraged me to email Kingston while I was in JA as her sister-in-law landed in Canada this month and her husband I submitted our apps the same month. However it took Kingston only a couple of days to respond to sing their same song of nothing has changed and we will call you if anything changes...blah blahh..

I have not lost hope and and have given the Lord my load to carry; praying for everyone.

Have a great week everyone!!! :)
Good morning kadi
As we all would wish our files could be finish early also, but remember everybody case is different and it depend on who ever has our file. Just keep the faith and do whatever to hol on.. Everything happens for a reason..
Not putting down you or anyone, but can't compare 2 files, we all have our time, that's what he has plan for us.. Enjoy your day and we praying kingston bring some good news!! :-*

COME ON KINGSTON GET IT MOVING!!!!!!

Kadi27

May 13, 2013
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 9, 2013
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
March 4, 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2014
LANDED..........
Soon by the grace of God
lovindahubby said:
Good morning kadi
As we all would wish our files could be finish early also, but remember everybody case is different and it depend on who ever has our file. Just keep the faith and do whatever to hol on.. Everything happens for a reason..
Not putting down you or anyone, but can't compare 2 files, we all have our time, that's what he has plan for us.. Enjoy your day and we praying kingston bring some good news!! :-*

COME ON KINGSTON GET IT MOVING!!!!!!
Thanks O&O; I know this all to well; just thought based on time frame we would atleast be in review process.

Enjoy your day too hun and hoping your hubby gets his pp call this week ;)

Ninirae

Nov 1, 2013
Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
07-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
10-09-2014
Good morning everyone. Hail to what O&O said... no two files are alike.

I was awoken this morning around 4am to a distraught husband who was asking me to pray with him (my husband is not normally a Godly man). He fears he cannot handle this long drawn out process and definitely cannot handle being apart from me. It's so odd how I have been the one begging for his affection and desires to whine with me about how long this process is (silently, not necessarily to him), and now that he has broken, I immediately find myself in a place that I didn't think I would be. I have become the rock. I am now the one assuring him that this is all on God's plan and that he is not meant to be here before his time. That another month has passed? That's great news! It means we are another month closer to being together. He does not see it this way, just as I had not in the past.

The immigration process has broken my husband emotionally. I don't think that it could be any better than me already having a trip planned to see him in a few days. We definitely need this time together...

As well... WELCOME BACK KADI!!!!! *BIG HUG*

CanadianWifey89

Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 11th 2013
AOR Received.
January 3rd, 2014 - CPC-M & February 4th 2014 from KGN...POS AOR
File Transfer...
January 14, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2014...and again in March 19, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Confirmed as approved on May 1/15, issued May 4, 2015
LANDED..........
June 19, 2015
Morning JamFam!

I must say..I'm having a craptacular morning...just feeling super down + I don't even think it's the immigration process (hell...I've just started!).

Anyway - hope all is well everyone :)

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
Ninirae said:
Good morning everyone. Hail to what O&O said... no two files are alike.

I was awoken this morning around 4am to a distraught husband who was asking me to pray with him (my husband is not normally a Godly man). He fears he cannot handle this long drawn out process and definitely cannot handle being apart from me. It's so odd how I have been the one begging for his affection and desires to whine with me about how long this process is (silently, not necessarily to him), and now that he has broken, I immediately find myself in a place that I didn't think I would be. I have become the rock. I am now the one assuring him that this is all on God's plan and that he is not meant to be here before his time. That another month has passed? That's great news! It means we are another month closer to being together. He does not see it this way, just as I had not in the past.

The immigration process has broken my husband emotionally. I don't think that it could be any better than me already having a trip planned to see him in a few days. We definitely need this time together...

As well... WELCOME BACK KADI!!!!! *BIG HUG*
So very true that we may take it for granted the emotional toll that this process has on them as well. I am sure that they get tired of their family and friends always asking why they are still there or how much longer is it going to take or that it is odd that it takes this long, etc. I know that I count to 10 and breathe very deeply when people ask me dumb questions or statements (lovingly or not) like "Are you sure he cannot come to visit?" or "Did you send in the application correctly bc he should be here already?" or "my friend's uncle's friend's mother's dog's owner's walker had their spouse here in months", etc.

Thanks for reminding me Ninirae that I should ask him how he is doing with all this and give him encouragment and emotional support as well.

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
Good morning JAMFAM!! Bitterly cold today and I just want to be in JA as I am sure we all do. May be a good thing that none of our spouses have landed today bc they may just turn around and get back on the plane...LOL! That is totally meant as a joke bc of course we all want them here with us bitter cold or not!

It's Tuesday so I am predicting that KGN is working so that they can give someone a happy hump day tomorow ;D

Have a good day all!

@CW - cheer up and think happy thoughts....sunshine, beach, warmth, hubby's kisses, cute puppies, etc. (whatever makes you smile). We all have those craptacular days bc of this process and so many other reasons, but need to remember that there are better days ahead.