+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kingston,Jamaica

frankfield

Sep 5, 2011
Chickie..this is what papa is saying with his phone taped to his ears...waiting for the ppr call to come in.. me se him now dancing and singing to the tree. yes I

rewind....http://youtu.be/5MlvuV6UtiU

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
frankfield said:
Chickie... we submitted our app with an expired medical. We did the medical and held on to the app for another year. We were sure it would have been returned, curry stained and all but it wasn't. We also did a partial payment-being broke at the time and had to face the delay, except for this wonderful meeting place, someone name charlie posted the info about paying fees before they were requested. At that time I did not post here but lurked and gathered very very pertinent information.. even the fact that the processing centre in Mississauga was different from the place where you pay the landing fees makes a difference and could cause further delay. The point is this chickie, don't even waste time thinking you did anything to delay your process. These guys depending of the day and the monthly cycle work to satisfy their own personal timeline. It soon be done.. I feel it. I also feel the time help you to get ready for Mr. Man and the new family. Cause you know raising kids is not a easy road so you had to put on your skating shoes and your apron.. but something tells me you are saying "there will be no bakings round here"..
http://youtu.be/5MlvuV6UtiU
a true you say......hubby and I said we can't go back so we just have to go forward and we can't change anything and yes this time apart has definitely changed both us for the better! Never heard that song before but I like the beat of it!

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Good morning everyone sorry for my manners. Happy Monday morning. Come on Kingston what you got for us all this week. Bring on some good news, we all need some good news right now to spice up our forum! WE WANT PURPLE!!!!

chilld of God

Nov 15, 2012
Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston (Jamaica)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 23 2012
File Transfer...
July 11 2012
Med's Request
November 27 2013
Med's Done....
Febuary 8 2012 & December 4 2013
Interview........
NO NEEDED
Passport Req..
November 27 2013 Thank you Lord Jesus!
VISA ISSUED...
January 22 2014
LANDED..........
January 26 2014
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!

DOES ANYONE KNOWS AT WHAT POINT A FINAL DECISION IS MADE?? IS IT BEFORE OR AFTER THE VISA IS STAMPED?? OR PERHAPS WHEN YOU GET PPR??

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
Sept. 10, 2013 and "in process" Sept. 24, 2013
File Transfer...
March 28, 2013 (sponsor approval confirmed)
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct. 7, 2013 - Thank you Jesus!
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 4, 2013 - Thank you Lord
LANDED..........
Dec. 14, 2013 - Praise God. PR Card Feb. 14, 2014
chilld of God said:
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!

DOES ANYONE KNOWS AT WHAT POINT A FINAL DECISION IS MADE?? IS IT BEFORE OR AFTER THE VISA IS STAMPED?? OR PERHAPS WHEN YOU GET PPR??

CoG...how are you??? Sending prayers and best wishes your way for a call SOON!!! ;) What is going on with your passport?

In our case "decision made" was about 2 weeks before hubby received the visa. Our VO is Port of Spain, your VO - Kingston seems to be much slower at turning these things around unfortunately.

So our PPR was Oct. 7, 2013 and Decision made showed up on ecas Oct 27, 2013 but the call to pick up the passport with visa inside was not until the 1st or second week of November 2013. My hubby dropped off his stuff as he lives near the POS High Commission and picked it up so we did not need to use a courier FYI. Hope this helps. Blessings.

CanadianWifey89

Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 11th 2013
AOR Received.
January 3rd, 2014 - CPC-M & February 4th 2014 from KGN...POS AOR
File Transfer...
January 14, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2014...and again in March 19, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Confirmed as approved on May 1/15, issued May 4, 2015
LANDED..........
June 19, 2015
You all are an inspiration...here I was beating myself up because I know my app will be returned. I forgot to write Kingston as the visa office and one of my workplace phone numbers. Then...I think we may be missing a document too :(

Anyhow, I've stopped beating myself up...I'll be waiting for it in the mail & will move forward :)

Thanks for being awesome y'all!

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
CdnandTrini said:

CoG...how are you??? Sending prayers and best wishes your way for a call SOON!!! ;) What is going on with your passport?

In our case "decision made" was about 2 weeks before hubby received the visa. Our VO is Port of Spain, your VO - Kingston seems to be much slower at turning these things around unfortunately.

So our PPR was Oct. 7, 2013 and Decision made showed up on ecas Oct 27, 2013 but the call to pick up the passport with visa inside was not until the 1st or second week of November 2013. My hubby dropped off his stuff as he lives near the POS High Commission and picked it up so we did not need to use a courier FYI. Hope this helps. Blessings.
Thanks C&T for the well needed info

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
chilld of God said:
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!

Kingston truly varies on this also (are you surprised? LOL) some people have gotten DM before passport is returned and some have gotten DM after passport is returned. There is no rhyme nor reason to this either.

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
CanadianWifey89 said:
You all are an inspiration...here I was beating myself up because I know my app will be returned. I forgot to write Kingston as the visa office and one of my workplace phone numbers. Then...I think we may be missing a document too :(

Anyhow, I've stopped beating myself up...I'll be waiting for it in the mail & will move forward :)

Thanks for being awesome y'all!
truly like i said alot of mistakes were made in mine too and you can't beat yourself up over it. Everything happens for a reason and it will all work out in the end. One good thing is that if they do send it back there will be a sticker on there that you put on the outside of your return envelope with the officer in Mississauga that is looking at your app-his/her officer # and it will go straight back to them so you don't have to wait in line again.

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
CdnandTrini said:

hey girl!!!! Thanks for coming over and helping out in the forum.....many blessings to you. How is hubby doing in the cold? LOL

CanadianWifey89

Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 11th 2013
AOR Received.
January 3rd, 2014 - CPC-M & February 4th 2014 from KGN...POS AOR
File Transfer...
January 14, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2014...and again in March 19, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Confirmed as approved on May 1/15, issued May 4, 2015
LANDED..........
June 19, 2015
chickie72 said:
truly like i said alot of mistakes were made in mine too and you can't beat yourself up over it. Everything happens for a reason and it will all work out in the end. One good thing is that if they do send it back there will be a sticker on there that you put on the outside of your return envelope with the officer in Mississauga that is looking at your app-his/her officer # and it will go straight back to them so you don't have to wait in line again.
Oh wow - I didn't know that! In that case, YAY! I've sent my hubby out to send me what I know is missing - his birth certificate, can you imagine? sigh..LOL!
Oh! Can this be a certified photocopy or does it have to be an original? He's mailing it to me today..hopefully once the app gets returned to me I can just go right back to the post office and mail it back :)

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
Sept. 10, 2013 and "in process" Sept. 24, 2013
File Transfer...
March 28, 2013 (sponsor approval confirmed)
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct. 7, 2013 - Thank you Jesus!
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 4, 2013 - Thank you Lord
LANDED..........
Dec. 14, 2013 - Praise God. PR Card Feb. 14, 2014
oneandonly said:
Thanks C&T for the well needed info
O&O.... :-* how are you my dear? I've been seeing your posts and you and CoG should be getting those visa pick-up calls SOON!!! Hang in there my girl, I know that each period of waiting has its own stress level; however, when you are so close to the finish line the tension seems to feel even worse. It's almost as though they are dangling the victory right in front of you and when you go to grab it, they pull it an inch away :mad:........this too shall pass.

And as Nev pointed out this time in 2013 saw a lot of activity and now.......Jan. - March 2014 is the last quarter for Kingston to finish their stats as per the government fiscal year so there will be a lot of action as they try to impress their boss(es) and the new-ish Minister of Immigration. Blessings.

Ninirae

Nov 1, 2013
Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
07-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
10-09-2014
CanadianWifey89 said:
Oh wow - I didn't know that! In that case, YAY! I've sent my hubby out to send me what I know is missing - his birth certificate, can you imagine? sigh..LOL!
Oh! Can this be a certified photocopy or does it have to be an original? He's mailing it to me today..hopefully once the app gets returned to me I can just go right back to the post office and mail it back :)
I sent in certified copy. They say to send copies unless the original is requested.

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
CdnandTrini said:
O&O.... :-* how are you my dear? I've been seeing your posts and you and CoG should be getting those visa pick-up calls SOON!!! Hang in there my girl, I know that each period of waiting has its own stress level; however, when you are so close to the finish line the tension seems to feel even worse. It's almost as though they are dangling the victory right in front of you and when you go to grab it, they pull it an inch away :mad:........this too shall pass.

And as Nev pointed out this time in 2013 saw a lot of activity and now.......Jan. - March 2014 is the last quarter for Kingston to finish their stats as per the government fiscal year so there will be a lot of action as they try to impress their boss(es) and the new-ish Minister of Immigration. Blessings.
I'm good C&T thanks for asking but the question is how are you and hubby? My time is sure coming this week is the deadline date they gave hubby to get in the passport so hopefully Friday we see DM. Blessings my dear thanks for stopping in and giving us your on going support.

jahdes

Oct 9, 2013
KNG
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February-2012
File Transfer...
August 2012
Med's Request
June-2012
Med's Done....
July6 2012
Interview........
April 23 2013
Passport Req..
May 9 2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Happy New Year to everyone and i hope this year bring home all the hubbys to there love ones,and i wish you all prosperity and love. havent been on for awhile but Congrats to everyone with great news for the past weeks,How are you Nev,Chickie i just want you to have the faith and continue to believe and pray i know you will get a call very soon. As for me i try to put all the disappoints behind me and had fun with the kids Christmas my lawyer started my appeal before he left on his vacation and he is still on vacation wow he is having fun lol, oh well still nothing on the disappearing Passports lol i have to just laugh now cant cry anymore,but i wont know nutin untill my lawyer gets back and contact them. But big shout out to all my great forum friends and to the great people that started it. I will still pop in now and again and will still give you my updates on how everything turn out. I dont htink it can get any worst MISSIING PP AND DENIAL :eek: ??? :-\ I DOUBT IT. ;D