January 24, 2013
Passport Req..
January 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
February 21, 2014
LANDED..........
February 23, 2014
Very quiet today!

Aw how sweet enjoy your skype date mrs. parkin. It's always great to see them while talking :) enjoy

Nev, I hope Mr. Nev got his passport and shiny visa today and all went well!!

Everyone else, I hope you are all well today!!

Come on Kingston we are waiting for some more good news to liven things up in here!!

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Here is more information on the 2 year conditional permanent residency for anyone that is interested:

■Two year legitimate relationship regulation – Spouses or partners who have been in a relationship for two years of less, and who have no children together, will receive conditional permanent residency. They must prove that they continue to live with their spouse or partner in Canada, in a legitimate relationship, for two years before full permanent residency is received.

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Mrs. Parkin said:
Phew, the forum's quiet today eh folks?!

I have no kingston news BUT I am pretty freakin' pumped because my dear hubby doesn't have the internet and so we never get to Skype, but he made arrangements with his buddy to use his computer and internet and asked me out on a Skype date for tonight!!!! I'm SO EXCITED!!!!!! We've just had PHONE for 4 months...I'm ready to see his gorgeous face!

2 hour countdown....maybe 3 since he's on Jamaica time ;) YAY!!!! I'm excited. Bye!
awwww that sounds romantic.....enjoy your time with hubby!

Aug 4, 2012
Spanish Town
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2012
Doc's Request.
11-25-13
AOR Received.
15-10-2012
File Transfer...
January 2013
Med's Request
11-25-13
Med's Done....
February or March(can't remember) Redo it Dec 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
05-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2014 (collected 25-02-2014)
Hey guys I have a question..........so i had redo my medical yesterday n things so wen i was done n leaving dr gomes office they gave me a emedical information sheet i ask here wat to do wit it n she told me to sen it to my sponser........but i said y seeing that it is the cic office who requested the medical so she said i shud sen it to them then...........now i dont kno wat to do because the emedical information sheet dont have anything on it that the sponsor or cic office wudnt have alreadi however it as on one of the four photo i carry to the doctor office yesterday..........so what u all think?

Aug 4, 2012
Spanish Town
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2012
Doc's Request.
11-25-13
AOR Received.
15-10-2012
File Transfer...
January 2013
Med's Request
11-25-13
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
05-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Also can i drop of my birth certificate and police record tomorrow (Friday)?

carm_cnd

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2012
Doc's Request.
01-28-2014
AOR Received.
03-11-2012
File Transfer...
03-11-2012
Med's Request
01-28-2014
Med's Done....
09-04-2012
Interview........
passed no interview needed
Passport Req..
28-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2014
LANDED..........
17-04-2014
JamaicafellinlovewithCan said:
Also can i drop of my birth certificate and police record tomorrow (Friday)?
your last 2 post I just had deja vu! crazy I dreamt this before but in my dream as I was reading it my hubby called with some good news. I waited a few mins after reading your post just in case lol :p

Well I hope everyone is having a blessed Thursday. we just finished our staff Christmas lunch. OMG turkey dinner for lunch YUM ;D Good thing I went to the gym already today lol now back to work

Ninirae

Nov 1, 2013
Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
07-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
10-09-2014
Sooo... has anyone ever seen this in their notes before :

"no cscd entered as photos are not to specs"

What does that mean if anyone knows? Also, Criminal Not started, medical inprogress. Medical was updated to "in progress" a couple of weeks ago according to the notes...

That's the only line I am confused about (no cscd)... everything else seems pretty straight forward.

Thanks guys!

BTW.... I am currently in Jamaica enjoying the warm weather for you all ;)

Aug 4, 2012
Spanish Town
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2012
Doc's Request.
11-25-13
AOR Received.
15-10-2012
File Transfer...
January 2013
Med's Request
11-25-13
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
05-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
carm_cnd said:
your last 2 post I just had deja vu! crazy I dreamt this before but in my dream as I was reading it my hubby called with some good news. I waited a few mins after reading your post just in case lol :p

Well I hope everyone is having a blessed Thursday. we just finished our staff Christmas lunch. OMG turkey dinner for lunch YUM ;D Good thing I went to the gym already today lol now back to work
;D ;D its deja vu lol ;) ;) ;) that call will come without a doubt

canuck0468

Nov 5, 2012
Good afternoon forum family and a big congrats to those with good news and welcome to our nebies. Do stick and stay. It is awfully quiet on here so thought I'd share a mans perspective on some things. This otta' wake soem comments

Ever wondered what it would be like if Dear Abby was a man?

Dear Mr. Abby:

Q: My husband wants to experience a threesome with my sister and me.
A: Your husband is clearly devoted to you. He cannot get enough of you, so he goes for the next best thing - your sister. Far from being an issue, this can bring all of the family together. Why not get some cousins involved? If you are still apprehensive, then let him be with your relatives, buy him a nice, expensive present, and cook him a nice meal and don't mention this aspect of his behavior.

Dear Mr. Abby:

Q: My husband continually asks me to perform oral s.. on him.
A: Do it. Sperm is not only great tasting, but has only 10 calories per spoonful. It is nutritious, helps you to keep your figure, and gives a great glow to your skin. Interestingly, men know this. His offer to you to perform oral s.. with him is totally selfless. Oral s.. is extremely painful for a man. This shows he loves you. The best thing to do is to thank him, buy him a nice, expensive present, and cook him a nice meal.

Dear Mr. Abby:

Q: My husband has too many nights out with the boys.
A: This is perfectly natural behavior and it should be encouraged. The man is a hunter and he needs to prove his prowess with other men. Far from being pleasurable, a night out with the boys is a stressful affair, and to get back to you is a relief for him. Just look at how emotional and happy the man is when he returns to his stable home. The best thing to do is to buy him a nice, expensive present, and cook him a nice meal and don't mention this aspect of his behavior.

Dear Mr. Abby:

Q: My husband doesn't know where my cls is.
A: Your clis is of no concern to your husband. If you must mess with it, do it in your own time. To help with the family budget you may wish to videotape yourself while doing this, and sell it. To ease your selfish guilt, buy your man a nice, expensive present, and cook him a delicious meal.

Dear Mr. Abby:

Q: My husband is uninterested in foreplay.
A: Foreplay to a man is very hurtful. What it means is that you do not love your man as much as you should-he has to work a lot to get you in the mood. Abandon all wishes in this area, and make it up to him by buying him a nice, expensive present, and cook him a nice meal.

Dear Mr. Abby:

Q: My husband has never given me an orgasm.
A: The female orgasm is a myth. It is fostered by militant, man-hating feminists and is a danger to the family unit. Don't mention it again to him and show your love to him by buying a nice, expensive present, and don't forget to cook him a delicious meal.

carm_cnd

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2012
Doc's Request.
01-28-2014
AOR Received.
03-11-2012
File Transfer...
03-11-2012
Med's Request
01-28-2014
Med's Done....
09-04-2012
Interview........
passed no interview needed
Passport Req..
28-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2014
LANDED..........
17-04-2014
JamaicafellinlovewithCan said:
;D ;D its deja vu lol ;) ;) ;) that call will come without a doubt
lol hope so. did Kingston contact you to redo the medical?

danielle902

Oct 6, 2011
Barrie Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 21st 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2nd 2012
Med's Request
Nov 9th 2012
Med's Done....
July 24 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Dec 9 2012
LANDED..........
before xmas? maybe?
carm_cnd said:

We had our turkey lunch today too YUMYUMYUM :)
:p

Aug 4, 2012
Spanish Town
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2012
Doc's Request.
11-25-13
AOR Received.
15-10-2012
File Transfer...
January 2013
Med's Request
11-25-13
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
05-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
carm_cnd said:
lol hope so. did Kingston contact you to redo the medical?
no hoping just continue beliving n having faith.........yea they told me redo ma medical, police records and sen in ma birth certificate so going collect ma police certificate tomorrow(friday) n see if i can drop it and the birth certificate off at the CIC office

Jamnic

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-2012
File Transfer...
31-08-2012
Med's Request
16-08-2013
Med's Done....
20-08-2013
Passport Req..
01-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2013
LANDED..........
12-27-2013 Happiest Day of my Life!!!
frankfield said:
I thought I would start a conversation about the way we fight... It is important because as many are getting ready to begin forever this will be critical.

When you are angry with hubby how much control do you have over expressing your truth? Does the augment get so heated that you wish you could take back the things you said when it is over? How does he communicate, is he an introvert, hates conflicts, confrontational etc. You don't have to share details but be honest. How do you see yourself in terms of emotional strength? What drives you nuts... and how do you relate this to your partner? And this is a biggie "if you knew your significant other would just disappear days, months, years after you've been through this process, would you do anything different" I asked a friend the last question recently because she is planning to get married to someone in Jamaica.. I told her that sometimes we have to take risks but when she asked me if I thought it was a good idea I replied "it does not matter what I think, the question is do you think he is worth the risk? Just a little chat to pass the time.

I fight dirty..below the belt, hubby keeps things inside.. passive aggressive. But when I go in for the juggler he says words I never heard him say. In seven years prior to being here I never heard him swear but every now and then a mumma-dressa-punny-juice slips out. I love it! He said I don't stop provoke him cause I want to see him angry. The thing is I knew he had it in him.. just pretending, can only do this for so long.. play the nice guy that is. Don't respond if you don't wish to participate. I don't want to hear how in-love and perfect your marriage is. Just stirring up the big "women"...big woman tings.

There's is no such as things as perfect marriage specially when you are away from each other. I get called sometimes a 'trouble maker' . And do I wish I could take back some of the things I say? absolutely not!! Because how your partners reaction is a true sign of how they feel for you. When we fight we can't go on more than one day without talking to each other. He hates conflict, he doesn't swear..I always ask him why he doesn't yell at me or be rude and his response always been 'I treat you the same way I used to treat my mother with respect'. So over the years we have gotten to know each other and he knows that I am short temper and he is more calm so we balance each other well.

lovindahubby

Nov 15, 2013
canada
Category........
FSW
Med's Request
-
Jamnic said:
There's is no such as things as perfect marriage specially when you are away from each other. I get called sometimes a 'trouble maker' . And do I wish I could take back some of the things I say? absolutely not!! Because how your partners reaction is a true sign of how they feel for you. When we fight we can't go on more than one day without talking to each other. He hates conflict, he doesn't swear..I always ask him why he doesn't yell at me or be rude and his response always been 'I treat you the same way I used to treat my mother with respect'. So over the years we have gotten to know each other and he knows that I am short temper and he is more calm so we balance each other well.
Ur so right... Me and hubby argue everyday and @ the end of the day is because of this long ass process.. Even last nite we argue and when I got up this morning it was 50 missed calls... Lol..he is crazy, bt what this is what I sign up for... No marriage is perfect as to what u said before!!!! If u hear anyone saying their marriage is perfect and never argue or anything, well something aint right there! We argue to show we dnt want to lose each one... Yes we say some hurtful and disrespectful things, bt by the next morning, it "I love u boo, and I love u babe" lol.. MARRIAGE!!! Its a lot of work... Full time job it is!!!

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
Good evening Jam Fam...

It's official -- hubby picked up his passport and visa in Kingston today.

It was a bittersweet day -- we are full of joy and sadness.

My friend's five year old daughter went in for a routine hearing test and their lives are now changed forever. This sweet, innocent, beautiful little girl has an inoperable brain tumour. Please add her to your prayers and if you have children of your own please hug them a little tighter and a little longer.

I will be back in the very near future with a landing story. :-*