Interview........
still waiting
Passport Req..
still waiting
VISA ISSUED...
still waiting
LANDED..........
hopefully soon!
So in July-August I had contacted my MP to check into our file for us. He said that the rep from Kingston said our file was pending initial review but to call back around Christmas....I was at work today when he called me and said that he contacted Kingston again and was told that our file was in queue to be reviewed...so to me still in the same boat as in July but I thought it was nice that he followed up..he said that the person he spoke to said if I dont here anything before April to call back because that was my "Bring Forward date". So I was like that's really nice of you to follow up with out me asking...he said he doesn't follow up every month and only when Kingston advises to followup again. He said when he asks for the status of a case they bring up the file and he would be affraid that I wouldn't get refiled back in my position in the queue but starting all over again..although I felt happy that he checked in...It makes me super nervous that we might lose our spot in queue...

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
cblgr said:
So in July-August I had contacted my MP to check into our file for us. He said that the rep from Kingston said our file was pending initial review but to call back around Christmas....I was at work today when he called me and said that he contacted Kingston again and was told that our file was in queue to be reviewed...so to me still in the same boat as in July but I thought it was nice that he followed up..he said that the person he spoke to said if I dont here anything before April to call back because that was my "Bring Forward date". So I was like that's really nice of you to follow up with out me asking...he said he doesn't follow up every month and only when Kingston advises to followup again. He said when he asks for the status of a case they bring up the file and he would be affraid that I wouldn't get refiled back in my position in the queue but starting all over again..although I felt happy that he checked in...It makes me super nervous that we might lose our spot in queue...
That's a very good sign I was in queue of review the end of oct and a month later PPR

jahdes

Oct 9, 2013
KNG
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February-2012
File Transfer...
August 2012
Med's Request
June-2012
Med's Done....
July6 2012
Interview........
April 23 2013
Passport Req..
May 9 2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hey Guys I have to share this one with you my family, so this morning I decide to go pick up my pp I didn't get a call but I ask my lawyer since my case was denied if it was ok to pick my pp until the decision on the appeal has been made he said for sure,so I took the denial letter, so the security ask me what am I here for I told him pp pick up he ask what is your name I gave him my name to my surprise my name was on the list but yet still no one called me,so he said to me go inside and sit and wait for your name to be called he said I didn't needed a number,so I sit about two hrs later the security said no one called you yet I said no,so he went to the window to let the lady know I was here she said am next,this is were the drama begins, I went to the window she ask for an ID I gave her my drivers licence she repeat the names of the pps to me I said correct she said did someone call you I said no I said to her I just came on my own she mentioned I had the package SINCE LAST WEEK I said no one called I only learn of the decision of the application last Thursday and my lawyer had to e-mail you guys to get an update on the filing and the decision has been made from Oct 16 she say hold on I said ok she call the immigration officer they cant find my package with my pps CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS GUYS I WAS TOLD MY PPS WERE SENT TO CANADA I SAID WHAT!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: to who she said my lawyer request them I said hell no he didn't I said to her who pay for them she said IMMIGRATION :eek: :eek: I SAID TO HER MY PPS ARE PROPERTY OF JA HOW CAN YOU SEND THEM TO CANADA WHEN AM HERE AND WITHOUT MY PERMISSION SHE COULDNT ANSWER I THINK THEY MESS UP BIG TIME. Please guys have you ever heard such crap my lawyer did all my paper works on Friday and on Sat has he went on vac yesterday for a mth I called and inform the secretary about the maddess and told her if she receive the pps please let me know.What must I do guys any advise anyone.

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
jahdes said:
Hey Guys I have to share this one with you my family, so this morning I decide to go pick up my pp I didn't get a call but I ask my lawyer since my case was denied if it was ok to pick my pp until the decision on the appeal has been made he said for sure,so I took the denial letter, so the security ask me what am I here for I told him pp pick up he ask what is your name I gave him my name to my surprise my name was on the list but yet still no one called me,so he said to me go inside and sit and wait for your name to be called he said I didn't needed a number,so I sit about two hrs later the security said no one called you yet I said no,so he went to the window to let the lady know I was here she said am next,this is were the drama begins, I went to the window she ask for an ID I gave her my drivers licence she repeat the names of the pps to me I said correct she said did someone call you I said no I said to her I just came on my own she mentioned I had the package SINCE LAST WEEK I said no one called I only learn of the decision of the application last Thursday and my lawyer had to e-mail you guys to get an update on the filing and the decision has been made from Oct 16 she say hold on I said ok she call the immigration officer they cant find my package with my pps CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS GUYS I WAS TOLD MY PPS WERE SENT TO CANADA I SAID WHAT!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: to who she said my lawyer request them I said hell no he didn't I said to her who pay for them she said IMMIGRATION :eek: :eek: I SAID TO HER MY PPS ARE PROPERTY OF JA HOW CAN YOU SEND THEM TO CANADA WHEN AM HERE AND WITHOUT MY PERMISSION SHE COULDNT ANSWER I THINK THEY MESS UP BIG TIME. Please guys have you ever heard such crap my lawyer did all my paper works on Friday and on Sat has he went on vac yesterday for a mth I called and inform the secretary about the maddess and told her if she receive the pps please let me know.What must I do guys any advise anyone.
:eek: ::) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jahdes, I am so sorry to hear about this complete and utter disaster! I have NEVER heard of this happening before -- thank goodness you went with your gut instinct and went to the High Commission. *sigh*

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
cblgr said:
Try and not be nervous, what's done is done.

I would prefer having a pro-active mp over one that doesn't give a crap.

Hopefully you will hear from KG in April or see some movement by then.
:D

alyssaanthony

Star Member
Nov 6, 2013
Brampton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
jojrob1 said:
Nev I asked before Mrs Parkin and I haven't gotten a response, one a the lucky ones eh. They did say if your email is not on the form they wouldn't reply to it, I wonder if they only would reply to my lawyer, but my email was on my questionnaire.
Same here! I've emailed three times.. and no response at all maybe i should try using my hubbys email?

CanadianWifey89

Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 11th 2013
AOR Received.
January 3rd, 2014 - CPC-M & February 4th 2014 from KGN...POS AOR
File Transfer...
January 14, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2014...and again in March 19, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Confirmed as approved on May 1/15, issued May 4, 2015
LANDED..........
June 19, 2015
OMG - I'm freaking out!!!! I reviewed the photocopy of the application my hubby did...and he didn't put the "immigration office location" ....OMG!! Will they send it back to me for that? Will they just know it's KGN and continue?

Gah..........why didn't I look at that before :-[

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
WOW!!!! Jahdes I can't believe what you have had to go through I'm completely speechless that office is just a hot mess. I'm real sorry we all have to deal with them. I hope KGN locates your passports or that they will appear at your lawyers office. This office is getting worse each day.

jahdes

Oct 9, 2013
KNG
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February-2012
File Transfer...
August 2012
Med's Request
June-2012
Med's Done....
July6 2012
Interview........
April 23 2013
Passport Req..
May 9 2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Congrats :-* ;DDanielle902!....... Nev I have never heard of this before just to show you that KGn at times don't have a clue to whats going on how can I be here in JA and my PP are sent to Cdn am wondering who can I go to my lawyer is on vacation for a month are maybe I should just wait and see hummm so confused right now. :-\

jahdes

Oct 9, 2013
KNG
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February-2012
File Transfer...
August 2012
Med's Request
June-2012
Med's Done....
July6 2012
Interview........
April 23 2013
Passport Req..
May 9 2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
THANKS FOR THE LINK CHICKIE :-*

waitingonforever

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2012
File Transfer...
08-11-2012
Med's Request
10-10-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
13-05-2013
Passport Req..
in the hands of the visa office from the time of interview/ DM October 20/2013
VISA ISSUED...
not soon enough
LANDED..........
couldn't be soon enough
jahdes said:
THANKS FOR THE LINK CHICKIE :-*
I personally would get ahold of an MP or Miss Portia and make a stink about it...this just shows KG doesn't know what the heck they are doing over there...worth a shot!!! The Canadian embassy in KG just did something totally illegal!!!

waitingonforever

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2012
File Transfer...
08-11-2012
Med's Request
10-10-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
13-05-2013
Passport Req..
in the hands of the visa office from the time of interview/ DM October 20/2013
VISA ISSUED...
not soon enough
LANDED..........
couldn't be soon enough
BTW big UUUUP Danielle congrats hunny!!!!! ;D

josephine196901

Star Member
May 11, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2013
Doc's Request.
01-04-2013
File Transfer...
05-05-2013
Med's Done....
04-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2014
Hey Guys I have to share this one with you my family, so this morning I decide to go pick up my pp I didn't get a call but I ask my lawyer since my case was denied if it was ok to pick my pp until the decision on the appeal has been made he said for sure,so I took the denial letter, so the security ask me what am I here for I told him pp pick up he ask what is your name I gave him my name to my surprise my name was on the list but yet still no one called me,so he said to me go inside and sit and wait for your name to be called he said I didn't needed a number,so I sit about two hrs later the security said no one called you yet I said no,so he went to the window to let the lady know I was here she said am next,this is were the drama begins, I went to the window she ask for an ID I gave her my drivers licence she repeat the names of the pps to me I said correct she said did someone call you I said no I said to her I just came on my own she mentioned I had the package SINCE LAST WEEK I said no one called I only learn of the decision of the application last Thursday and my lawyer had to e-mail you guys to get an update on the filing and the decision has been made from Oct 16 she say hold on I said ok she call the immigration officer they cant find my package with my pps CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS GUYS I WAS TOLD MY PPS WERE SENT TO CANADA I SAID WHAT!!!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked to who she said my lawyer request them I said hell no he didn't I said to her who pay for them she said IMMIGRATION Shocked Shocked I SAID TO HER MY PPS ARE PROPERTY OF JA HOW CAN YOU SEND THEM TO CANADA WHEN AM HERE AND WITHOUT MY PERMISSION SHE COULDNT ANSWER I THINK THEY MESS UP BIG TIME. Please guys have you ever heard such crap my lawyer did all my paper works on Friday and on Sat has he went on vac yesterday for a mth I called and inform the secretary about the maddess and told her if she receive the pps please let me know.What must I do guys any advise anyone.

You know, I might be a little ignorant here, but somehow I think this might work out in your favour. If Kingston screwed up legally, they might have to back track their initial decision. I might be wrong, but EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON, even things we don't understand......... Get a hold of your MP and get your lawyer to write a threatnening letter demanding this be corrected, and question their inability to do their jobs correctly. Maybe that denied can also be changed to Approved

Jamnic

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-2012
File Transfer...
31-08-2012
Med's Request
16-08-2013
Med's Done....
20-08-2013
Passport Req..
01-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2013
LANDED..........
12-27-2013 Happiest Day of my Life!!!
My husband went to Tara today and picked up his passport!!!!!!! So he is coming to be with me for my Bday ;D.