Nov 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Ninirae said:
That's great news!!! So why are you still on here? For the kids sponsor stuff?
i did not know there was a time limit for people being on here. This is a news flash to me. There are people who completed there process yet still post on here . so my question is do you have a problem with me being here ?

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
yolo1980 said:
i did not know there was a time limit for people being on here. This is a news flash to me. There are people who completed there process yet still post on here . so my question is do you have a problem with me being here ?
Wow way to attack a new member on here. She had a valid question. A lot of people who have gotten through don't stick around here. You know that!!! Once a bully always a bully.

Grow up!!!

yolo1980 said:
Round of applause. Way to go troops rally around and defend the great chickie72. Sure when she attacked me no one really had anything to say. Hypocrites lol. I am done to many hypocrites on this place. I truly feel sorry for those who are here for genuine advice and support because the day you get good news ahead of these people they will tear you down.

Just for your information I wasn't even in Canada when all the other stuff happened or I would have chimed up. I'm not one to sit back and let others bully people. I read all the posts and Chickie had a valid question. Maybe you read it wrong and she apologized on the wording. You were the one that attacked her and now you are attacking others. We don't need that here on the forum. We are here to support one another and ask questions when we need then. If something happens that hasn't come up before IE your situation With your hubbies passport being requested before the kids... That to be is a valid question so others in te same situation have some answers. Going and sending private messages and bullying someone isn't real mature. NO ONE is perfect and we all have our faults.

This process is stressful enough and we don't need any negative people on here. I've seen way to much drama on this forum side I joined almost 2 years ago. Please if you don't have anything nice to say keep it to yourself

And YES I will stick up for chicke and anyone else on here that I feel needs it. Again bullying isn't the answer to insecurities in your own life.

No one needs to "round me up" to be one of their troops. I am my own person.

Ninirae

Nov 1, 2013
Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
07-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
10-09-2014
yolo1980 said:
Lol, I have no problems with anyone being on here (see my above post where I love everyone). Of course there is no time limit, it was genuine curiosity is all. I'm still sorting through who is who so not sure who's husband has landed and such. I think it's great if people stay on after their spouse arrives so that they may give some feedback to other members in waiting, don't you think YOLO?

Ninirae

Nov 1, 2013
Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
07-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
10-09-2014
sammystorm19 said:
Wow way to attack a new member on here. She had a valid question. A lot of people who have gotten through don't stick around here. You know that!!! Once a bully always a bully.

Grow up!!!
Thanks Sammy. I was confused as to why curiosity was bad, but glad to know I'm not crazy for asking.

Kadi27

May 13, 2013
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 9, 2013
Doc's Request.
April 15,2014 (Originial Birth& Marriage Cert)
File Transfer...
March 4, 2013
Med's Done....
November 2012/Re-Med & PC April 15/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2014
LANDED..........
Soon by the grace of God
I am with Ninirae; I love everyone.

I don't know anyone on here personally but I must say I have been in contact with Yolo and she has been very sweet; never came across to me as a bully.

Since I have been here Chickie has provided alot of encouragement for so many members.

Everyone will have their differences and when we type things there is no way we can control how someone else will intrepet it's true meaning.

Let's stay positive and pray for each other as I really don't feel either of these women are negative people.

yolo1980

Star Member
Apr 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
sammystorm19 said:

Grow up!!!

Just for your information I wasn't even in Canada when all the other stuff happened or I would have chimed up. I'm not one to sit back and let others bully people. I read all the posts and Chickie had a valid question. Maybe you read it wrong and she apologized on the wording. You were the one that attacked her and now you are attacking others. We don't need that here on the forum. We are here to support one another and ask questions when we need then. If something happens that hasn't come up before IE your situation With your hubbies passport being requested before the kids... That to be is a valid question so others in te same situation have some answers. Going and sending private messages and bullying someone isn't real mature. NO ONE is perfect and we all have our faults.

This process is stressful enough and we don't need any negative people on here. I've seen way to much drama on this forum side I joined almost 2 years ago. Please if you don't have anything nice to say keep it to yourself

And YES I will stick up for chicke and anyone else on here that I feel needs it. Again bullying isn't the answer to insecurities in your own life.

No one needs to "round me up" to be one of their troops. I am my own person.
Way to go. Puff out that chest do you feel better now after that tantrum. But if we are going to be correct then let’s do that.
I am not attacking anyone. I had something to get off my chest. Which I did in private message to the people who I needed to .
I did not bring my issues on this page. Instead I said what I had to in private inbox. Out of respect for the people who are not involved nor need to be. You can rant or rave all you want I am happy for you. But you nor anyone cannot stop me from posting on a public forum. However since it is obvious that you and your group own this forum. I am out not because I am scared of any of you, because none of you are paying my bills or putting a roof over my head. I am done because I can’t stand the sheer bull crap that you all feed

Ninirae

Nov 1, 2013
Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
07-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
10-09-2014
Kadi27 said:
I am with Ninirae; I love everyone.

I don't know anyone on here personally but I must say I have been in contact with Yolo and she has been very sweet; never came across to me as a bully.

Since I have been here Chickie has provided alot of encouragement for so many members.

Everyone will have their differences and when we type things there is no way we can control how someone else will intrepet it's true meaning.

Let's stay positive and pray for each other as I really don't feel either of these women are negative people.
Well said! :D ;D

Kumbayah my Lord... Kumbayah.... Kumbayah my Lord... Kumbyah...

yolo1980

Star Member
Apr 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Ninirae said:
Well said! :D ;D

Kumbayah my Lord... Kumbayah.... Kumbayah my Lord... Kumbyah...
I apologies for my reaction to your earlier post and to those who are not involved.

Ninirae

Nov 1, 2013
Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
07-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
10-09-2014
yolo1980 said:
I apologies for my reaction to your earlier post and to those who are not involved.
Meh, it's all good :) Honest mistake I'm sure!

KUMBAYA EVERYONE!

frankfield

Sep 5, 2011
These are three post from someone I don't know or mention in any post

Lol arent you n your cheerleader ready the sarcastic ones today. I have said my piece I only pray that too many people have been effected by u and your friends and your negative bull crap. I am so glad I no longer post on that page. I feel sorry for the people who who actually take what you and the get along gang post as advice. Haters will always be nothing more than that haters.

Others may be intimidated by u but I am not. I can see right through you. Sad really I I feel bad for you.

Im sorry if that is the way it happened for u and your friends but some
of us have real men who love us. Do yourself a favour ans stop hating

I have never been the gal who is prepared to be any man's lolo. I may love with my heart but my head rules. I don;t fall in love I stand up in it. This may come across as "bitter". I don't pet no man and if he is acts perfect I never let him feel he is the best thing that could happen to me. You can't do that cause some men see this as weakness.. take advantage of your love. I am hardcore, can be brutal with my honesty to my man.. He can never get too comfortable, always have to be on the alert. Stand over my shoulder when I post many times. I am prepared to show the door and warn him to not let it hit his behind.. This is what comes across in my messages.. But I never give advice for women to dump their men, abuse them, just share some of what I know in private. This may be a Canadian website but you would be surprised how small our world is.. one could go to Jamaica and know someone on this site cause their husband talk about dreams, future plans.. Be careful how you disrespect other women for men some of you don't know.

Folks I ask you not to be so ready to kill somebody for their thoughts, some have taken my post so seriously that they spend serious time putting me in my place. If I were to tell/show you the amount of time some "big stretch out, tired crotches" women spend in sending me messages.. I have to wonder if they are uncertain about their sexuality. It is not normal to spend so much time seeking my attention when your man is probably seeking attention from someone else cause you are preoccupied with me. I have no problem with love in all its forms but i love men and if I was into girls I would not want a girl that is married. You are so eager to speak ill of me, not that I loose sleep. But being a equal opportunity offender I deal with the cases accordingly. I am thinking that when these offensive post bear my name "frankfield" you can skip and not read.

Even better you can pick up the phone and spend some well deserved time talking to hubby, getting to know him rather than fight over a "stupid" person like me. I have been browsing this site for over three years.. I use to post when I saw folks fighting and tried to make peace.. sometimes try to point out the flaws and faults of human-beings but never in a trifling manner. People said things I did not agree with, but I never tried to tear anyone down.. until the fight got dirty and I had to be diplomatically dirty. I don't say anything to anyone on here but encourage "women" not to be so dense and jump on the hate mobile. There is always a few individuals who lack writing skills and could use help in developing their vocabulary.. for example the word "haters, bull crap" demonstrates the extent of their education or reasoning ability... I stand corrected on the education part cause there are a lot of educated fools. I am not going to stop posting, whether you like it or not.. PMS, Menopause not withstanding.

Chickie i know you don't need my accolades but I would like to say I admire and appreciate the role you play.. keeping the gals motivated and encouraged. I could not always be chirpie with all this wait.. and if my husband annoyed me on a particular day when he was in Jamaica I did not even come on here. Someone on here taught me some things in her warning and though I could not relate to her I stored it and I am grateful for her sharing honestly.. she got cussed out too. I don't want to be your angel on earth because I feed you with what you wish to hear. I would rather be the one who said something that puts you on your toes. The devil in the blue dress.. If you feel you can manage me be careful, you may need therapy after the encounter. I wont bother you individually but I am ready with my music when you waste time coming at me.

Why am I jealous of you and your darling? Where is my man? Where is your man?

When you go out of your way to seek out an individual to say personal nothingness, it is you who have nothing else to do. I post on a public forum. When i read there are individuals whose message I never read cause they are boring, or dunce.. I just skip and there are individuals that I always read every post cause i want to hear what she is sharing...Chickie is one such person.. To the individual who wishes to bring her misery in the form of a fight, I suggest you get some credit and spend time nurturing that which you invested your energy and time and best intention. There are some new folks on here who I can see is smart and takes my advice with a grain of salt... accepting what they wish to receive and tossing the rest. I am sure there are many individuals who think my posts are nonsense, they answer in a public way or just skip to what interest them.. Again I say, when individuals get so angry about someone's opinion it is because what I say is so scary that the impulse is to naturally attack. Could these post cause others to question their loving, perfect love.. I am antagonistic.... that is what I do. I ask question, make comments etc. When you spend so much time giving me your energy I sit back and laugh and mock you. So, don't pay me no mind and I will go away. Never use up good energy on someone else, save it for those you love.

Do you notice I have not posted the person's screen name? Cause this is not how I roll

jojrob1

Aug 15, 2013
Visa Office......
kgn
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2013
Doc's Request.
30-Sept-2014 pc,medical,birth cert.
AOR Received.
Aug 2013
File Transfer...
File received in kgn Sep 24,2013
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
23-10-2014-soooo happy
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2014
LANDED..........
30-1-2015
yolo1980 said:
Yes my husband landed in the summer. I adopted 2 children the adoption was finalized in September and they will be joining us here soon.
so you got through in less than 9mths and your a 2013 applicant. nice. thanks for replying.

Ninirae

Nov 1, 2013
Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
07-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
10-09-2014
jojrob1 said:
so you got through in less than 9mths and your a 2013 applicant. nice. thanks for replying.
Certainly gives us hope!!! :D

jojrob1

Aug 15, 2013
Visa Office......
kgn
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Aug 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
23-10-2014-soooo happy
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2014
LANDED..........
30-1-2015
Ninirae said:
Certainly gives us hope!!! :D
yes it does. i am keeping calm though.lol

Ninirae

Nov 1, 2013
Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
07-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
10-09-2014
jojrob1 said:
yes it does. i am keeping calm though.lol
Yeah, I posted it somewhere before, but my husband and I are thinking along a 24 month timeline... so anything that happens before is great and exciting news... and if it doesn't, then it's exactly how we expected it. :D

jojrob1

Aug 15, 2013
Visa Office......
kgn
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Aug 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
23-10-2014-soooo happy
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2014
LANDED..........
30-1-2015
Ninirae said:
Yeah, I posted it somewhere before, but my husband and I are thinking along a 24 month timeline... so anything that happens before is great and exciting news... and if it doesn't, then it's exactly how we expected it. :D
I know me too my hubby is in ja with me he is planning to leave around a yr time to get things together.