05-06-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2013
Passport Req..
14-07-2014
frankfield said:
DEDICATED TO MY FANS.. LOLO AND BOLO

http://youtu.be/fI-g_0mUUmE
Frankfield I understand that you want to educate us about the realities and difficulties of being married and having our husbands here in Canada. I am not trying to be hurtful but I feel that your antagonizing of several members is getting frustrating. I come to this forum for encouragement when I feel hopeless, not to hear rants (although they may be 100% valid) that my husband intends to use and abuse me, or negativity towards the other forum fam.

I have said this before, that I understand we are all at different stages in our lives, and we get more emotional when we are under stress, but I would just encourage you to remain encouraging as I've personally been uplifted by your posts in the past.

yolo1980

Star Member
Apr 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Good morning one and all

Breaking my promise to myself right now as I said I would never post on here again.
But since I am being dragged out let it be.
It seems like nothing changes around here what a shame. Its sad that these OLD timers still continue with the bs.
Continue to use their baggage to try and bring down people. What a shame. Life is not all roses and cherries that is true but it is also not all doom and gloom as some wish to portray it to be. It is not about how your husband treat you once he lands it is how you both treat each other and the effort you put in your marriage .

Peace and blessings to all

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Good morning FamJam, wat a gwan in here last night? Couldn't miss The Voice sorry! Tess Ann a gwan bad doh! Whooooaaaa!!!!! BAM BAM big ups to my girl Tess Ann, you are going to win The Voice my girl!

Ok enough of that. Happy Tuesday everyone! Come on Kingston what you got for us today? We got Jahdes and Jamaicalove and PPR waiting....waiting for the return of their passport.....have you three checked your ECAS has it changed to DM yet? We got Saskia whose ECAS changed to DM yesterday so her PP should be coming back to hubby in the next day or two woohoooooo! 19 people from 2012 waiting to hear something, anything please Kingston hear our plea and start rolling out the PPR's for us!

Welcome to PPR waiting, glad you could join us even if it is at the end of your journey, the more the merrier! Glad to hear that your journey is soon done and your spouse will be with you soon! That is the goal for all of us.

Well i am off to work, will check in later. Have a great day! (in this cold weather brrrr!)

Kadi27

May 13, 2013
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 9, 2013
Doc's Request.
April 15,2014 (Originial Birth& Marriage Cert)
File Transfer...
March 4, 2013
Med's Done....
November 2012/Re-Med & PC April 15/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2014
LANDED..........
Soon by the grace of God
Good Morning JamFam;

Kingston please put an article in the paper and publicly say you have serious issues with backlog; though it will make us upset atleast we would prefer knowing :mad:

Hey yolo; hope all is well :-*

Chickie; Tesanne ah gwaan good for real. I tried online voting last week but it said it was restricted; can we vote from Canada for her?

Enjoy your day everyone!

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Kadi27 said:
Good Morning JamFam;

Kingston please put an article in the paper and publicly say you have serious issues with backlog; though it will make us upset atleast we would prefer knowing :mad:

Hey yolo; hope all is well :-*

Chickie; Tesanne ah gwaan good for real. I tried online voting last week but it said it was restricted; can we vote from Canada for her?

Enjoy your day everyone!
i think all we can do is download her song off Itunes and that is like a vote for her!

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Just wanted to share with you a message I got this morning. We were all wondering who was being so hateful to others and sending pm's around to forum members and I found out this morning and thought I would share with you all. I am not even going to degrade myself and give this person an answer, this is answer enough. One thing i will say is YES it hurts like hell to see others get through that applied after me but am I hateful of them?.....no way. Jamaica is a hard country, my hubby comes from the bad parts of JA and I have seen the pain and sufferation on people and children's faces so i am happy for anyone that gets out of there and also I know how it feels to be separated from your spouse and no one should have to go thru the wait that we all have to face just to be with our loved ones. I don't hate the people that get thru......i hate Kingston for doing it, there is no rhyme or reason to how they do things but we just live with it and wait. I said last week that people should speak how they feel and I am glad you spoke up.

yolo1980
Star Member

Ratings: +1/-3
[Good] [Poor]
Category........: FAM
Visa Office......: KINGSTON
App. Filed.......: Nov 2012
AOR Received.: Jan 2013
File Transfer...: Jan 2013
Med's Done....: Sep 2012

(No subject)
« Sent to: chickie72 on: November 12, 2013, 08:31:13 am »
Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageRemove
Hello my old friend “chickie72”
As always you have to be the hero to come out and keep the peace “right”
Always the diplomat as long as it is not you who they are attacking and putting down right.
Wow you pretend to be so positive and upbeat. But I see right through you.
You are so angry at all who have gotten through before you. Yet you pretend to be Mrs nice and peaceful. At least the others have the Gonads to speak up and show that they are bitter and resentful. Who are you kidding.

Now that I have gotten that off my chest I feel so much better.
Have a good one

Ninirae

Nov 1, 2013
Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
07-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
10-09-2014
chickie72 said:
Just wanted to share with you a message I got this morning. We were all wondering who was being so hateful to others and sending pm's around to forum members and I found out this morning and thought I would share with you all. I am not even going to degrade myself and give this person an answer, this is answer enough. One thing i will say is YES it hurts like hell to see others get through that applied after me but am I hateful of them?.....no way. Jamaica is a hard country, my hubby comes from the bad parts of JA and I have seen the pain and sufferation on people and children's faces so i am happy for anyone that gets out of there and also I know how it feels to be separated from your spouse and no one should have to go thru the wait that we all have to face just to be with our loved ones. I don't hate the people that get thru......i hate Kingston for doing it, there is no rhyme or reason to how they do things but we just live with it and wait. I said last week that people should speak how they feel and I am glad you spoke up.

yolo1980
Star Member

[Good] [Poor]

(No subject)
Always the diplomat as long as it is not you who they are attacking and putting down right.
You are so angry at all who have gotten through before you. Yet you pretend to be Mrs nice and peaceful. At least the others have the Gonads to speak up and show that they are bitter and resentful. Who are you kidding.

Have a good one
Ummmm wow... pretty sure it's petty to hate someone or hate on someone just because they got their visa before you. Perhaps Chickie is genuinely like me, in that she can't hate someone for what someone else did...

Just... wow... I don't even know what to say to that ridiculous message.

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
chickie72 said:

yolo1980
Star Member

[Good] [Poor]

(No subject)

Have a good one
This is disgusting.

Yolo, I thought you said a long time ago that you were leaving the forum? Why are you returning and being a bully? This process is stressful enough without you 'getting things off your chest'. This isn't very Christian-like behaviour. And now I'm sure you'll have something to say to me so please don't hide your words behind a pm.

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
It is not even worth saying anything (hence why I haven't answered her messages) :( sadly some people have nothing better to do with their time. I am friends with a lot of people on here that have gotten thru before, even met their hubbies so if hated people for getting through then why would I even talk to them like really?

Kadi27

May 13, 2013
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 9, 2013
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
March 4, 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2014
LANDED..........
Soon by the grace of God
chickie72 said:
i think all we can do is download her song off Itunes and that is like a vote for her!

Ok cool; thanks Chickie I will def support.

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Kadi27 said:
Ok cool; thanks Chickie I will def support.
I am not sure but I think it is only a couple of dollars to download them. Basically now it is up to the voters who get through to the end and I think she will have alot of support though!

Kadi27

May 13, 2013
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 9, 2013
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
March 4, 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2014
LANDED..........
Soon by the grace of God
chickie72 said:
I am not sure but I think it is only a couple of dollars to download them. Basically now it is up to the voters who get through to the end and I think she will have alot of support though!
Yup all about the votes now; even if she doesn't win I really hope this opportunity gives her the boost in her career she wants.

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Kadi27 said:
Yup all about the votes now; even if she doesn't win I really hope this opportunity gives her the boost in her career she wants.
oh it has too. She has an awesome voice and people will see that and she said that is what she did it for, to try to branch out of JA. All the power in the world to her!