Waived
Passport Req..
November 28, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 19, 2013
LANDED..........
January 18, 2014 :)
Hi everyone.

Quick question for former refugee applicants who failed.

I want to know how you guys were able to renew the Canadian drivers license for those who are now PR under spousal?

Cbn Cdn

;)

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Cbn Cdn said:
Hi everyone.

Quick question for former refugee applicants who failed.

I want to know how you guys were able to renew the Canadian drivers license for those who are now PR under spousal?

Cbn Cdn

;)
sorry my hubby never had a Canadian drivers license while he was here in Canada. Just used his Jamaica one.

Cbn Cdn

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
October 9, 2013 [ ARC Requested ]
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 28, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 19, 2013
LANDED..........
January 18, 2014 :)
chickie72 said:
sorry my hubby never had a Canadian drivers license while he was here in Canada. Just used his Jamaica one.
;)

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
chickie72 said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx
Here is the link for the panel physicians
That is crazy that they don't have it, Dr Gomes told my hubby within a month Canada would have the medical after he completed it. You got the other piece of paper from the medical and submitted that with your application right?
Yes he got all of it but of course I have the photocopy I it. I'm sending my husband down to the drs office now

carm_cnd

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2012
Doc's Request.
01-28-2014
AOR Received.
03-11-2012
File Transfer...
03-11-2012
Med's Request
01-28-2014
Med's Done....
09-04-2012
Interview........
passed no interview needed
Passport Req..
28-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2014
LANDED..........
17-04-2014
sammystorm19 said:
Ok guys I need some help. Got this email responce from Kingston and I'm freaking out? Who do I call to see if they have my hubby's medical? He did it Jan 18th and they are saying they don't have it??? Anyone have Dr Gomes phone number in Kingston??

Thanks

Dear Madam

Thank you for your email.

This Family Class application was received by our office on 27 June 2013 after being forwarded by Case Processing Centre Mississauga. This application is currently pending initial review, after which we will contact the applicant directly to advise the outcome of the review and any next steps.

We are striving to make our processing of Family Class applications as efficient as possible. Processing times are calculated from the date the application is approved by Case Processing Centre Mississauga, after which it is sent to the visa office for further processing. For individual cases, actual processing times may vary depending on the complexity of the application and the number of new applications received by the visa office.

For actual processing times of permanent resident applications in Kingston for the last 12 months applicants may refer to our website, www.jamaica.gc.ca, for more information about processing times.

Our file shows that Mr Smith's medical has not been received by Medical Services in Canada. You may wish to contact Mr Smith to find out when he completed the medical examination and when the Panal Physician sent the results to Canada.

Please understand that our office cannot provide you with updates by email on a regular basis, but rest assured that we will contact you if any action is required on your part.

In order to serve all clients better, we will be unable to answer further correspondence at this time.
Regards
Dr. Gomez
986-0682 and 926-7161

danielle902

Oct 6, 2011
Barrie Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 21st 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2nd 2012
Med's Request
Nov 9th 2012
Med's Done....
July 24 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Dec 9 2012
LANDED..........
before xmas? maybe?
sammystorm19 said:
Ok guys I need some help. Got this email responce from Kingston and I'm freaking out? Who do I call to see if they have my hubby's medical? He did it Jan 18th and they are saying they don't have it??? Anyone have Dr Gomes phone number in Kingston??

Thanks

Dear Madam

Thank you for your email.

This Family Class application was received by our office on 27 June 2013 after being forwarded by Case Processing Centre Mississauga. This application is currently pending initial review, after which we will contact the applicant directly to advise the outcome of the review and any next steps.

We are striving to make our processing of Family Class applications as efficient as possible. Processing times are calculated from the date the application is approved by Case Processing Centre Mississauga, after which it is sent to the visa office for further processing. For individual cases, actual processing times may vary depending on the complexity of the application and the number of new applications received by the visa office.

For actual processing times of permanent resident applications in Kingston for the last 12 months applicants may refer to our website, www.jamaica.gc.ca, for more information about processing times.

Our file shows that Mr Smith's medical has not been received by Medical Services in Canada. You may wish to contact Mr Smith to find out when he completed the medical examination and when the Panal Physician sent the results to Canada.

Please understand that our office cannot provide you with updates by email on a regular basis, but rest assured that we will contact you if any action is required on your part.

In order to serve all clients better, we will be unable to answer further correspondence at this time.
Regards
ThAts terrible.
It's a good thing you emailed them, otherwise you might not have heard about this issue for a while!
Ugh! Incompetence makes me fuming!

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
So I called the doctors office and they said it was sent to Ottawa. If they don't have it he will need to redo it as they don't keep copies in the drs office. FML!!! So now I have to try to get through to the CIC call centre. I can't even get into the queue to be on hold. Argghhhhhg

I will keep you all updated

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
That is beyond frustrating im sorry to hear that your going through this Sammy. Good thing you found out now rather then later.

Kadi27

May 13, 2013
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 9, 2013
Doc's Request.
April 15,2014 (Originial Birth& Marriage Cert)
File Transfer...
March 4, 2013
Med's Done....
November 2012/Re-Med & PC April 15/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2014
LANDED..........
Soon by the grace of God
Congrats samll1....this is awesome news. ;D

All the best and happy journey into a new phase in your life and marriage when hubby arrives :)

samll1 said:
I also would like to let the forum fam know that my hubby is going to pick up his passport at dhl I hope tomorrow. We are finally finish. This was the hardest thing I had to deal with in my life, but I am so thankful for this lesson from God I learned a lot. The most important thing, TRUST OUR FATHER, Never lose faith in him, patience ... I have to say it again patience. I never had patience before and I got the chance to study my husband. If my husband had came sooner we probably wouldn't last. God timing is the best. He knew what he was doing. The wait was long and if I had to do it again I would do it in a heartbeat. No regrets

Kadi27

May 13, 2013
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 9, 2013
Doc's Request.
April 15,2014 (Originial Birth& Marriage Cert)
File Transfer...
March 4, 2013
Med's Done....
November 2012/Re-Med & PC April 15/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2014
LANDED..........
Soon by the grace of God
wow ;D great news FAD; a big Congrats to you :D

fromadistance said:
We got PPR today!!!!

Omgggg

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
oneandonly said:
I believe Kingston works on Monday their holiday is on Oct 20 but its on a Sunday
hey there sis.....kingston is not going to work at all because they always celebrate holidays on the monday if it fall on a weekend

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Maddants said:
hey there sis.....kingston is not going to work at all because they always celebrate holidays on the monday if it fall on a weekend
She is talking about this Monday coming not the 21st

girlfromja

Aug 19, 2013
sammystorm19 said:
So I called the doctors office and they said it was sent to Ottawa. If they don't have it he will need to redo it as they don't keep copies in the drs office. FML!!! So now I have to try to get through to the CIC call centre. I can't even get into the queue to be on hold. Argghhhhhg

I will keep you all updated

I had the very same thing happen to my husband medical and it took two months to sort out. (We just got it sort out last monday sept 30) You can check my former post for all that happended.I found the fax number for Ottawa medical office and sent them about a dozen fax requesting they resend it to kingston. Cause we were told the very same thing by the doctors office in Montego Bay.I don't know if it was the fax that worked because I never got an answer back from Ottawa but after 2 months Kingston said they received his medical

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
girlfromja said:
I had the very same thing happen to my husband medical and it took two months to sort out. (We just got it sort out last monday sept 30) You can check my former post for all that happended.I found the fax number for Ottawa medical office and sent them about a dozen fax requesting they resend it to kingston. Cause we were told the very same thing by the doctors office in Montego Bay.I don't know if it was the fax that worked because I never got an answer back from Ottawa but after 2 months Kingston said they received his medical
Thank you. I sent you a pm