Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 9, 2013
Doc's Request.
April 15,2014 (Originial Birth& Marriage Cert)
File Transfer...
March 4, 2013
Med's Done....
November 2012/Re-Med & PC April 15/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2014
LANDED..........
Soon by the grace of God
It's so quiet in here but I can totally understand.

This process should make 'waiting' qualify as an olympic sport.

Hey co16062012 ; not much on my mind except the long drive home and another weekend without the hubs.

How is everything with you?

Mrs. Davis

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 05 2013
File Transfer...
05 07 2013
Med's Done....
02 2013
Mrs. Brown, My husband too has a non-accompanying son. The mother refused to allow the medical and therefore I had no
choice but to send off the application without the child's medical. We did put his info down but there was a spot to explain why
the medical wasn't there. I did read somewhere if the information wasn't there they may make him sign an official document
saying he understands he is never able to sponsor his son. My application was approved in May and sent to Kingston hopefully July.
Nothing was sent back ( yet ) lol .... Now months later, the mother has agreed to the medical ( at the time I don't think she understood we
were in no way trying to take her son ) Now we have the decision to make - do we do the pics, passport and medical and send to Kingston to be
added to the file.....???

Mrs. Davis

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 05 2013
File Transfer...
05 07 2013
Med's Done....
02 2013
Now, we're wondering ...... has anyone here ever been through this situation?
Has anyone ever received their PR visa when they never got medicals for their child?
Perhaps , CIC will demand it? Ah... the stress...lol

stacyr320

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2013
File Transfer...
08-01-2014
Med's Done....
08-01-2014
Interview........
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
26-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2015
LANDED..........
31-01-2015
chickie72 said:
Sorry to say but if they got paid by how many apps they finish then we wouldn't be in the middle of a wage strike for more hourly pay! LOL and if this were true all our hubbys would be home right now and they wouldnt sit on sooooooo many applications! LOL :p
I think like commission or something like that......how do u add a pic to your post?

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Mrs. Davis said:
Mrs. Brown, My husband too has a non-accompanying son. The mother refused to allow the medical and therefore I had no
choice but to send off the application without the child's medical. We did put his info down but there was a spot to explain why
the medical wasn't there. I did read somewhere if the information wasn't there they may make him sign an official document
saying he understands he is never able to sponsor his son. My application was approved in May and sent to Kingston hopefully July.
Nothing was sent back ( yet ) lol .... Now months later, the mother has agreed to the medical ( at the time I don't think she understood we
were in no way trying to take her son ) Now we have the decision to make - do we do the pics, passport and medical and send to Kingston to be
added to the file.....???
hey there sis how are you doing...... i think you should do the medical and pics for your husband son because in the long run it will sure benefit him even if he dont go to canada with his father........ i know a few ppl that regret not sending the child info and not the regret the decision that they made

Mrs. Davis

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 05 2013
File Transfer...
05 07 2013
Med's Done....
02 2013
Maddants.. I agree with you... I wanted his son's med's done from the beginning... I would even
bring him to Canada... however... that being said.. mom wouldn't agree... I don't believe the hubby
explained things properly....now that she understands we're not trying to take her son away she has agreed.
So, I'm hoping we can send it to Kingston and add it to the file......If she changes her mind again.....
Anyone know if visa's have gone through without the children's med's done? Just curious.... a red flag or a deal breaker??

mrsbrown

Star Member
May 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2013
Doc's Request.
PC redo jan 29. In process march 7
File Transfer...
11-04-2013
Med's Done....
31-01-2013
Passport Req..
14-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 24, 2014
LANDED..........
March 27.2014
Thx for the replies guys. I have passed the info along. Have a great weekend.

Mrs. Davis

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 05 2013
File Transfer...
05 07 2013
Med's Done....
02 2013
And.... he has to convince the child's mother to let him go to Kingston twice... Once for passport
and once for medical.... quite a drive and the expense that comes with the drive, passport and medical.
I do hope she allows it.

carm_cnd

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2012
Doc's Request.
01-28-2014
AOR Received.
03-11-2012
File Transfer...
03-11-2012
Med's Request
01-28-2014
Med's Done....
09-04-2012
Interview........
passed no interview needed
Passport Req..
28-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2014
LANDED..........
17-04-2014
Happy Friday everyone! I know I usually don't want the weekend to come without good news but I am so thankful this week is over! Also woke up this morning to a blizzard of snow and its still falling, melting as soon it hits the ground.

ANyways hope you all enjoy the weekend ;D

Mrs. Davis

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 05 2013
File Transfer...
05 07 2013
Med's Done....
02 2013
May I ask carm where are you?

carm_cnd

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2012
Doc's Request.
01-28-2014
AOR Received.
03-11-2012
File Transfer...
03-11-2012
Med's Request
01-28-2014
Med's Done....
09-04-2012
Interview........
passed no interview needed
Passport Req..
28-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2014
LANDED..........
17-04-2014

Mrs. Davis

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 05 2013
File Transfer...
05 07 2013
Med's Done....
02 2013
ah! thanks still warm and humid in Southern Ont

frankfield

Sep 5, 2011
[quote I am getting more anxious as Maddant's pending interview date draws closer. I know in my heart that this process will come to an end soon. I won't be able to spend his birthday with him. Also, will probably not spend our second anniversary together either. Sad But somehow, maybe I will get to go back to Jamaica one more time? Depends on timing and whatever situation comes first.
[/quote]

This post is now old news but I think the fears/suspense still lingers.. I hope what I am about to say will in no way serve to offend. I am not very good at being politically correct and always hope individuals focus on the message rather than the delivery. Maddant I am especially speaking to you and your wife in this post. I see that you have already faced the big fearsome Immigration Officer. You were called to answer some questions which were perhaps aimed at bringing clarification to the mind of someone with many doubts and questions about the validity of your marriage. You answered truthfully and stated that at times you just did not know the answers.. good for you. Who really know their partner inside out, especially in the early stages of marriage. Some of the questions were straightforward, others meant to rattle you a bit. My position is this, how can an IO really know what is in the heart of someone. There are experts who decide they will marry someone for one purpose- to immigrate, such an individual is charming and will use every resource at his or her fingertip to sweep the unsuspecting sponsor off their feet.. and in the end this person has no love for the person bringing them to Canada.. yet they get in cause a IO is tricked by a charming stranger.. if they can be tricked what can you say about the person left with his or her heart broken

Then there is someone like Maddant who may not have the opportunty to impress his wife with gifts or trips that becomes suspect... You may be sincere and love your wife maddant but it is those scammers who cause you to pay with the wait and the fifty questions. Please know that the age difference does not matter if you are ok with it. It does not matter how different your culture is if you are prepared to work through it.

At the end of the day only you maddant know the answer to how you feel about your wife. The io really could not care less, she is placed there to make it difficult for individuals to come to paradise.. or so we are made to feel that we live in paradise. When you are alone Maddant and you are left alone with your thoughts, you know what you say to yourself about the person you married.. Only you know and hopefully as time goes by you wife can say with certainty, my husband is sincere about his feelings for me, so this makes two persons in the world plus the creator who can read the heart.

I wanted to address what your wife said in a recent post.. she briefly talked about some injustices done to her mother. This is the hypocrisy in society.. I dont know if she had gone in detail in past post on her mothers situation but I assumed she is referring to the way the canadian government had taken the first nation children away from their homes and family and brought them to live in "religious" schools where they were abused. This is rather ironic how years later you are told that they wont let your husband come if he is not sincere.. Isnt that your lesson to learn, your problem to resolve.. No one can really say whose love is real or not, after all love is a selfish thing.. we all want something from the other person we are committed to... seek in one way or the other to take it for our self and so on. Some women marry here in Canada for money, who is questioning their motives? The thing is by the time the wedding takes place and the process has begun, it is too late to be wondering if you are being used.. horse done run through the station. If I am going to advice someone about marrying and sponsoring a foreigner, I would warn them at the beginning, before the vows are taken. After this point, it is no longer my business if they did the right thing or not.

Maddant, the fact that they returned the passport does not really say much, since at the end of the day if Jah wish for both of you to be together to carry out his plan then IO or not, you will be here with your Canadian- "true Canadian" wife. So blessing to you both. If for any reason they say no, know that they cant deny you forever, and though the process would be long and hard, if you are both committed to each other you will be in each others arms no matter what. This time apart today allows you to reflect and grow to understand each other. When I post I know individual may get the impression I am not happy in my own circumstances but this isnt so. I am just letting some folks realize that love in all its forms require work, patience, much understanding and if things dont work out for everyone, Jah never promised us fairytale endings but gives us lessons to inspire the various chapters of our lives.

Flowers18

Jul 4, 2013
Hi everyone
Hope everyone has a very relaxing weekend. I got a response from Kingston from my email that I sent in June lol. Just the same generic email that everyone gets. Your application is in process blah blah blah..it will be processed in order of receipt lies lies lies. Wish I heard something better but some news is good news.